What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

if he was alive today, Charles Darwin would be more happier than anyone!! 'cause we indians & pakistans prove his theory of evolution 100% true whenever we get into a conversation or debate!!
what drawin theory has anything with pak vs india

if he was alive today, Charles Darwin would be more happier than anyone!! 'cause we indians & pakistans prove his theory of evolution 100% true whenever we get into a conversation or debate!!

Please do not club Pakistanis with bharatis since you guys do prove Darwin's theory whereas we Pakistanis do not consider evolution from Monkeys.

whereas you have given his specie of theory a higher place.

Please do not club Pakistanis with bharatis since you guys do prove Darwin's theory we Pakistanis do not consider evolution from Monkeys.

whereas you have given his specie of theory a higher place.

haha... bite me blondie!! read the post again. i said charles darwin would be happy.. not me & you. i don't care where you guys come from.. whether it's monkey or donkey.. or aliens of planet mars.. your choice!!

Do you like corruption in Pakistan ..each and everything haha

such issues are our own creation and we have a role in it so we need to solve these. each and everything physically about Pakistan in general we are nice people much better than many in the region

such issues are our own creation and we have a role in it so we need to solve these. each and everything physically about Pakistan in general we are nice people much better than many in the region

not needed!!

haha... bite me blondie!! read the post again. i said charles darwin would be happy.. not me & you. i don't care where you guys come from.. whether it's monkey or donkey.. or aliens of planet mars.. your choice!!

;) monkey donkey incarnation philosophy is practiced by Indians not us so surely none of these ;)

Darwin will be more happy to see Indians proving his philosophy not only by acting but also practicing

how??
ppl in chandigarh are better than in peshawar:P
they do less trolling:rofl:

:angel: if you say so.

BTW what is this obsession with using female models' avatar by Indians even by men :P :P is this some kind of complex of what

sorry but it looks like so

Back
Top Bottom