What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

Pakistan largest contributor to the UN peacekeeping mission. Good way to keep some Pakistanis employed by promoting peace.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

There are about 4 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan as of now.

My point exactly.

The world's oldest university Takshashila is in current day Pakistan, formed in 700BC. It's pathetic how Indians include Takshashila in 'incredible India', along with the Indus Valley Civilization. Despicable.

A university is an institution of higher education and research, which grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects.

Taxila isnt a 'university' in the modern sense.

Al-Azhar University in Egypt is the oldest university in the modern sense.

University - an institution of higher learning providing facilities for teaching and research

Takshashila has been doing all those things since 700 BC, and they used to grant academic titles to graduates as well.

Takshashila (Taxila), The Oldest University in the world

Kashmir Sentinel » Lord Buddha at Takshashila

INDIA FIRST FOUNDATION

University is supposed to grant academic degrees. The original Latin word referred to degree granting institutions of learning in Western Europe.. I dont think any non Europeans did this until in recent history. Never mind Al-Azhar University, it was a religious Madrasa at first. Academic degrees were first introduced during the Middle Ages..

Yes, Taxila was a place of higher learning no doubt, but 'university' is Euro word, for a Euro concept(part of it was to give out degrees in different fields). Nalanda, Taxila, and many others can not be considered a 'university'. I dont think.

University is supposed to grant academic degrees. The original Latin word referred to degree granting institutions of learning in Western Europe.. I dont think any non Europeans did this until in recent history. Never mind Al-Azhar University, it was a religious Madrasa at first. Academic degrees were first introduced during the Middle Ages..

Yes, Taxila was a place of higher learning no doubt, but 'university' is Euro word, for a Euro concept(part of it was to give out degrees in different fields). Nalanda, Taxila, and many others can not be considered a 'university'. I dont think.

Well, there is certainly a debate going on whether Takshashila was a university or not, there are arguments & counterarguments for both sides. Although Takshashila did grant accolades to their graduates in various fields. It is all open to interpretation.

I love Pakistan, because they are like us. :D

Pakistan is not afraid to fight anyone, from the mighty Soviet Union, to the giant of India.

Reminds me of China, when we fought head to head against the USA and 16 of her allies during the Korean war, and later against the Soviet Union.

Pakistan is a tough nation, a nation of warriors. :tup:

I love Pakistanis for their eternal optimism, strength & resilience in the face of extreme difficulties. It shows great depth in character, full of courage & bravery. Very few examples in the world like Pakistanis.

Pakistan also has the worlds largest Punjabi Army. Don't forget to add that to your list.

Also Pakistan houses the largest number of refugees in the world over a million.

Yes we Punjabis rule the world.

Punjabi power !!!!!!

Now go to sleep kiddo !!!!!!!

Yes we Punjabis rule the world.

Punjabi power !!!!!!

Now go to sleep kiddo !!!!!!!

I don't think he meant it in an offensive kind of way, you might have misunderstood him. Of course, we are proud of the majority Punjabi people we have in our country, as we are with all the other ethnicities. The largest number of refugees in our country is through no fault of our own, we are resisting the extreme pressures from refugees on our country, and are developing strongly. Pakistan Zindabad!!! :pakistan:

I don't think he meant it in an offensive kind of way, you might have misunderstood him. Of course, we are proud of the majority Punjabi people we have in our country, as we are with all the other ethnicities. The largest number of refugees in our country is through no fault of our own, we are resisting the extreme pressures from refugees on our country, and are developing strongly. Pakistan Zindabad!!! :pakistan:

I dont care if he meant it to be offensive to Punjabis or not. Im proud of being Muslim Pakistani Punjabi and proud of my roots. We Pakistani Punjabis have made the most contribution to our country :pakistan:

Let haters burn. I love being Muslim, I love being Pakistani and I love being Punjabi :pakistan:

I dont care if he meant it to be offensive to Punjabis or not. Im proud of being Muslim Pakistani Punjabi and proud of my roots. We Pakistani Punjabis have made the most contribution to our country :pakistan:

Let haters burn. I love being Muslim, I love being Pakistani and I love being Punjabi :pakistan:

Why dont you go back and live in punjab than

^ Its none of your business. The world belongs to us Punjabi Muslims :pakistan:

As the great Punjabi Muslim poet Allama Iqbal said, "Muslim hain hum, watan hain sara jahan hamara".

Back
Top Bottom