What's new

'Nothing we can do but watch babies die'

maybe yes maybe no , but here the talk was not about money , it was about if the money could have changed the fate of these children.
it probably would have gone to something else
Shame on you. The money could have changed the fate of the children yet it was robbed in bright daylight by the self-proclaimed human-rights guardian. May God or whatever evil Almighty Biden believes in dooms his children and grand children forever. And yet, here you are trying to justify a thief's shameless acts. You're as shameless as Biden and you should be cursed.

Can you inquire from him about the loto numbers to win the jackpot?

Why do you care about absorbing afgh? We can barely hold together Pakistan itself...
Pakistan has gone through more difficult times. Its here to stay.

Pakistan has gone through more difficult times. Its here to stay.

I don't doubt that but it's a good idea to clean your own house before looking at the neighbor.

In 2001, Chinese Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan once told Americans that tanks and planes cannot defeat the Taliban, only food and work can do it. Unfortunately, Americans do not understand this truth, they only believe in violence.

BTW: No offense, I believe the biggest problem in the Islamic world is that you see Islam as a religion, not a civilization or a value system. I believe that only by taking another step forward in the Islamic world and treating Islam as a civilization can you achieve mutual tolerance and understanding, and ultimately move towards unity and unity.

Shame on you. The money could have changed the fate of the children yet it was robbed in bright daylight by the self-proclaimed human-rights guardian. May God or whatever evil Almighty Biden believes in dooms his children and grand children forever. And yet, here you are trying to justify a thief's shameless acts. You're as shameless as Biden and you should be cursed.
the money could have changed the fate of children. if spent for them , you knew what had more effect , allowing the children to be vaccinated not starting a campaign of vaccination strile your children and attack the teams who were vaccinate the children.

those aside by what I see from Afghanistan the money would have not been used for children but for some madrasa or distributed between warlords

No maybe about it. It is not for the USA to make that decision because that money belongs to the people of Afghanistan.
well let be frank , the money was belonging to Afghanistan government and Afghan people , it can't be handed to any warlord that control Afghanistan .
when there is an international recognized government they can ask for it , right now there is no un recognized government in Afghanistan

the money could have changed the fate of children. if spent for them , you knew what had more effect , allowing the children to be vaccinated not starting a campaign of vaccination strile your children and attack the teams who were vaccinate the children.

those aside by what I see from Afghanistan the money would have not been used for children but for some madrasa or distributed between warlords

well let be frank , the money was belonging to Afghanistan government and Afghan people , it can't be handed to any warlord that control Afghanistan .
when there is an international recognized government they can ask for it , right now there is no un recognized government in Afghanistan
I guess you like to l*** Biden's white behind.

I guess you can't discuss a matter in a logical way and prefer to resort to insulting others rather than discussing the matter
This is the only way to tell Biden's trolls. If I had the chance, I'd confront Joe "Mr. Biden, would you like to sell your grand daughter for foods on the table?"

To you, I'd ask "How does Biden's ****** taste?"

Back
Top Bottom