What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

Reaction score
hi guys, i would love to discuss what we love about each other country and what are the things we envy of. pls be serious in discussion, no need for sarcasm. hopefully that will bring us close to each other.
as far as i concern, i like the food (though never tasted but heard), natural beauty (so many beautiful places), and most especially hospitality. pakistani hospitality is world famous. how can i forget the hospitality got to the indian team. oops i forgot about the beautiful girls (courtesy of Laxmipati Balaji ).

:pakistan: :india: :cheers:

oh NO not again man. I like how the Indian posters try to present such thread as something positive from Indians but if you read carefully they never come out of born hatred for Pakistan. Just this starting post and the sarcastic tone in it

i also love the artist from pakistan, rahat fateh ali khan, atif aslam, umar sharif and all the comedians. im gr8 fan of shakeel, he is so hilarious.

I love indian actresses =))

ab jalo mujh se :rofl:
PS: - I also love historical buildings and mughal art and love reading about their history of raja maharaja's

oh NO not again man. I like how the Indian posters try to present such thread as something positive from Indians but if you read carefully they never come out of born hatred for Pakistan. Just this starting post and the sarcastic tone in it
im new in the forum. doesn't know much. sorry for any sort of mistake. nothing intentional. hope you will have something positive about us.

UP distrct bijnor chandpur gaoon i have some friends there hhaahahha

im new in the forum. doesn't know much. sorry for any sort of mistake. nothing intentional. hope you will have something positive about us.

Yeh i like south india. I liked the people there very down to earth. Liked their passion to stick to their culture strongly and believe in their own language

Yeh i like south india. I liked the people there very down to earth. Liked their passion to stick to their culture strongly and believe in their own language
totally agreed, they also the most educated, strong value system, hard working.

Pak mangoes are indeed great .I just had a plate of them right now.

Back
Top Bottom