What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

i request to all members pls don't fight over small issues. pls write what we like about each other. we have so much in common, we talk about the trust deficit. the people like u (tech savvy, literate) cannot even say good thing about each other than how we can proceed. pls don't make it another anti india anti pakistan thread. thanks

a fraction expressed when in english means a very tiny part, if you go into mathematics so let me tell you what was the meaning of fraction in your post, just smaller than india, you meant, very small in size than india, are you appearing smart, for knowing eng english better?? bc you live in US??

and dont teach me mathematics i know it very well, infact i am a undergrad science student

Yes you are an undergrad science student, shows how much you know.

And your wrong, my previous answer was correct; try to learn something instead of arguing.

270px-Cake_quarters.svg.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraction_(mathematics)

i request to all members pls don't fight over small issues. pls write what we like about each other. we have so much in common, we talk about the trust deficit. the people like u (tech savvy, literate) cannot even say good thing about each other than how we can proceed. pls don't make it another anti india anti pakistan thread. thanks

I hate people like you. You think we are stupid?

You come to us with a big smile on your face and say we want to be friends while your murdering rapist Indian army is constantly commiting atrocities daily in Kashmiris? You people do the same foolish thing everytime, put a stupid smile on your face hope we fall for it and then you continue the same stupidity behind everybody backs. Nobody wants to be friends with your type of people. You may get a few naive Pakistanis to fall for this but that is it.

You come to us with a big smile on your face and say we want to be friends while your murdering rapist Indian army is constantly commiting atrocities daily in Kashmiris? You people do the same foolish thing everytime, put a stupid smile on your face hope we fall for it and then you continue the same stupidity behind everybody backs. Nobody wants to be friends with your type of people. You may get a few naive Pakistanis to fall for this but that is it.

chalo bhai starting to karey,nahin hai to ho jayegi:cheers::cheers:

do as u wish, you are not doing any help to any one by writing offensive against us on the forum. that will change nothing. instead of that you should do some ground work. pls forgive us for all the wrong doings. thanks.

about ur mental level we here call it schizophrenia........have treatment:agree:

do as u wish, you are not doing any help to any one by writing offensive against us on the forum. that will change nothing. instead of that you should do some ground work. pls forgive us for all the wrong doings. thanks.

your just another indian who writes nonsensible posts.

oh comeon man if u really want to talk about all this friendship,u r definitely at wrong place,if u r thinking why i am telling it,just spend 2 days at the forum,u urself will understand

Back
Top Bottom