What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

really just tell me the hospital where u r undergoing treatment,i will also b there:cheers:

Oh no, its not me who needs treatment its imbecile indians like you that needs treatment, becuse the knock of american prescriptions sold at your local pharmacy in Calcutta is not working for you. :cheers:

oh comeon man if u really want to talk about all this friendship,u r definitely at wrong place,if u r thinking why i am telling it,just spend 2 days at the forum,u urself will understand
come on buddy, give peace a chance. and by the way here v talking about our liking about each other. nothing harm in that. v definitely love some of their stuffs and vice versa. waise bhi ek dusre ki burai padh padh ker bore ho gaye hai. more v read more v hate each other. no offence.

come on buddy, give peace a chance. and by the way here v talking about our liking about each other. nothing harm in that. v definitely love some of their stuffs and vice versa. waise bhi ek dusre ki burai padh padh ker bore ho gaye hai. more v read more v hate each other. no offence.

Really you have nothing but garbage to write. GARGAGE. You say friendships and ignore fallicies of your terrible crime ridden nation.

Oh no, its not me who needs treatment its imbecile indians like you that needs treatment, becuse the knock of american prescriptions sold at your local pharmacy in Calcutta is not working for you. :cheers:

and who is the man saying all this,himself wandering in U.S,find some good pharmaceutical store and yes rely more on american drugs,dont run after chinese drugs:cheers:

and who is the man saying all this,himself wandering in U.S,find some good pharmaceutical store and yes rely more on american drugs,dont run after chinese drugs:cheers:

You failed out of grade school? You are trying to flame but you are pathetic at it. But with your intellectual level its not suprising.

fallacious reasoning is the best you got? you do not even posess the slightest intelligence to make peace your just high of your trashy bollywood movies.:hang2:
pls sir forgive us, there are so many threads where u can really contribute with ur intelligence. pls leave us alone in our fools paradise. and one more query, as i am new, how to ban a member in the forum?? no offence. thanks in anticipation.

You failed out of grade school? You are trying to flame but you are pathetic at it. But with your intellectual level its not suprising.

what happened u ur pathetic sense of humour,this was the best with which u can arrive madrasa dweller

pls sir forgive us, there are so many threads where u can really contribute with ur intelligence. pls leave us alone in our fools paradise. and one more query, as i am new, how to ban a member in the forum?? no offence. thanks in anticipation.

you are correct about fools there i will not disagree with you. but i have suggestions for stronger words which may better suit you and the rest of your comrades. :cheers:

what happened u ur pathetic sense of humour,this was the best with which u can arrive madrasa dweller

how clever, now you realized you have subnormal intelligence, your last post was a fail and now you want to say your joking. don't worry your imbecility is clearly discernible. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom