What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

i like pakistani girls;)
we had a fest in our school in which schools from SAARC countries participated. pakistani girls were the main attraction of the event :D

i like the mercurial cricket team of pakistan, the most talented team. infact v indians really envy of legendary wasim and waqar. we adore both of them.

Old Indian movies.:tup:
Singers like Lata Manghesker, M. Rafi, Kishore Kumar.:yahoo:
Great actors like Raj Kapur, Dilip Kumar and actresses like Vyjayanthimala, Hima Malini.
Legendary batsmen like Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid.

PAK: Music and poetry, culture, food, craziness, Pakistan Defence Forum, beautiful landscapes.

15.gif

IN: Darjeeling, developments in technology and industry, freedom (sometimes).

I u ask me i like what i like abt India is the way its leader are patriot to its nations.
pointing toward Mr prime minister.

-I love how India is so intimidated and so scared by a nation a fraction of its size

:smitten::cheers:

pakistan is not a fraction of indian size, it is a quarter of an indian size, also, india has kashmir, and bangladesh cut lose so actally pakistan original size just halves the indian size, also india is with assam, punjab, sikkim so it makes it a big one...

pakistan is ranked 36 among 200 nations, and its population is 6th largest...

I u ask me i like what i like abt India is the way its leader are patriot to its nations.
pointing toward Mr prime minister.
buddy, i would say only 5 % are patriotic rest are here for making money. don't u know telecom scam that we have (more than 1 lakh crore). don't challenge ur politicians they can can beat anyone in corruption.

pakistan is not a fraction of indian size, it is a quarter of an indian size, also, india has kashmir, and bangladesh cut lose so actally pakistan original size just halves the indian size, also india is with assam, punjab, sikkim so it makes it a big one...

pakistan is ranked 36 among 200 nations, and its population is 6th largest...

you under stand what fraction means, because you are trying to appear smart on the internet and its not working. 1/4 is a fraction. think before you post again.

you under stand what fraction means, because you are trying to appear smart on the internet and its not working. 1/4 is a fraction. think before you post again.

a fraction expressed when in english means a very tiny part, if you go into mathematics so let me tell you what was the meaning of fraction in your post, just smaller than india, you meant, very small in size than india, are you appearing smart, for knowing eng english better?? bc you live in US??

and dont teach me mathematics i know it very well, infact i am a undergrad science student

Back
Top Bottom