What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

how clever, now you realized you have subnormal intelligence, your last post was a fail and now you want to say your joking. don't worry your imbecility is clearly discernible. :tup:

ah again a piece of crap from an intellectually failed abnormal creature,u r undergoing too much shock therapy in hospital i think

and u r so genious, fraction used as in maths and not in english

ciao, no F replies now..

why are you arguing with me little naive child? are you not able to discern that there is no incongruity of my post to which your idiotic replies began with? how did you get in college? :hitwall:

ah again a piece of crap from an intellectually failed abnormal creature,u r undergoing too much shock therapy in hospital i think
i request u sir, pls dont take panga with a highly intellectual, educated and knowledgeable soul. pls carry on with good stuff.

abnormal creature? for all its worth you could be the 8 limbed baby tht was born in india not too long ago.

i request u sir, pls dont take panga with a highly intellectual, educated and knowledgeable soul. pls carry on with good stuff.

well its time for me to sleep,good bye keep up with ur job,meanwhile i will b always here to give a little treatment to our highly intellectual extra terrestrial

your mom did once said to me that i can do a lot better, really nice :):bounce::bounce:

now please i beg you end this here..

really you stupid little turd faced snot. if you wanted to end it you idiot fool would not have made this post. stupid teenagers think they are smarter than everybody, "undergrad science major" how idiotic.

really you stupid little turd faced snot. if you wanted to end it you idiot fool would not have made this post. stupid teenagers think they are smarter than everybody, "undergrad science major" how idiotic.
pls forgive the kid and all of us, hope u dont mind this time

I think pakistanis have spunk. They have 'spirit'. They are intelligent. They are a strong and proud people. The difference between them and people like me...is that I would want the Indian state as something of a system. Driven as a system- economists taking policy decisions...almost like MBAs...professionals.
Pakistanis on the other hand still have the romance of great personalities. They still believe that leadership is personality driven and not 'calculated' or emperical. I and many of my friends talk about wanting better 'politicians', (of course SOME leaders), as if the system has to be better oiled. But Pakistanis talk of wanting better 'leaders' to lead them out of this and that.

PS- They also have an exagerated estimation of their military prowess and hilarious ideas of what their JF 17 can do :D Not to mention Al Khalid and Shaheen and Karakoram and F 16s and how their pilots can fly an ambassador car into battle and a really footloose army, and an intelligence agency that runs wild on it's own and Zaid Hamid and Moin Ansari and....:D:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom