What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

oh NO not again man. I like how the Indian posters try to present such thread as something positive from Indians but if you read carefully they never come out of born hatred for Pakistan. Just this starting post and the sarcastic tone in it
Hmmm I too am not a fan of this "cuddly and nice" approach to promote peace between India and Pakistan. "Aman ki Asha" is pukingly disgusting. You want peace? We all want peace - Do something meaningful and resolve the issues between the two.

Both countries need to be ready to compromise and serious about achieving peace. Not go around giving fake smiles to each other. Peace is hard its not going to be all fun and games.

Women.

Food.

Geographical natural beauty.

In no particular order.

Cheers, Doc

well about india,
i love the multi ethnic culture.
" Unity in diversity"
about pakistan, not sure
but i have heard about lahore food street and famous slogan of elders
"Jinne lahore nahi vekhya ohne jahaan nahi vekhya"

well about india,
i love the multi ethnic culture.
" Unity in diversity"
about pakistan, not sure
but i have heard about lahore food street and famous slogan of elders
"Jinne lahore nahi vekhya ohne jahaan nahi vekhya"

Like every thing you hear about Pakistan is wrong you also heard the slogan of elders wrong..

its like " jinney Lahore nai vekhiya oo jammiya ee nai"

Like every thing you hear about Pakistan is wrong you also heard the slogan of elders wrong..

its like " jinney Lahore nai vekhiya oo jammiya ee nai"
How could you come to this FANTASTIC conclusion as you dont know me..seems to me an ISI inspired :cheesy::cheesy:
Anyhow like you i dont want FIGHT on useless issue.
By the way during last 60 years with time a slogan could change and i have heard what i wrote. You dont like it, you could sue me:lol::lol:

Hmmm I too am not a fan of this "cuddly and nice" approach to promote peace between India and Pakistan. "Aman ki Asha" is pukingly disgusting. You want peace? We all want peace - Do something meaningful and resolve the issues between the two.

Both countries need to be ready to compromise and serious about achieving peace. Not go around giving fake smiles to each other. Peace is hard its not going to be all fun and games.
sir, with all due respect what make u think that they are fake smiles?? this is a forum, u cant do any ground work over here. atleast aman ki asha is trying. what do u want?? v can discuss over that also. you are welcome for that.

Yeh i like south india. I liked the people there very down to earth. Liked their passion to stick to their culture strongly and believe in their own language

What do you hate about North Indians?:azn:

Bombay in cities, Bollywood in entertainment and Biharis in people :D
wonderful city, despite being so overcrowded, lot of hardship and hell of problems the city is a dream city. the pace of city is amazing. u won't like the city for first few months but after that u won't like any other place. such kind of appeal mumbai has. cheers

wonderful city, despite being so overcrowded, lot of hardship and hell of problems the city is a dream city. the pace of city is amazing. u won't like the city for first few months but after that u won't like any other place. such kind of appeal mumbai has. cheers

yeh it seems very similar to karachi full of life where ever you see , hope peace prevails soon so we can travel across the borders .. would like to visit India one day

yeh it seems very similar to karachi full of life where ever you see , hope peace prevails soon so we can travel across the borders .. would like to visit India one day
me 2 like to visit lahore and other parts of pakistan . u people known for the hospitality. i heard that SWAT valley is like haven. surely would like to visit there. and what about the famous food court in lahore?? i would also know about anything unique about karachi. thanks

Back
Top Bottom