What's new

What do we love about Pakistan and India?

I love their common culture. That common culture is evident in the following :-

They buy stupid weapons at great prices to threaten each other with but never end up using those weapons. They build up huge armed forces to threaten each other with but end up using those militaries and para militaries against their own people. They inject huge amounts of cash into their intelligence agencies (who really are a useless bunch) and the only purpose that those agencies serve is that they are given credit by the other nation's politicians and security forces when those politicians and security forces mess up (ISI blamed for Mumbai attacks while India's security forces were snoozing and R&AW blamed for TTP mayhem whilst Pakistani security forces were sleeping). Both nations really have no idea why they hate each other. Their hatred has become a form of habit rather than a reason. They really are both intelligent nations in a stupid form of way. The common man is hyped up by politicians and security forces leaders over trivial issues which can be resolved by dialogue to the point of agitating for war. In fact the issues are so trivial that it is hardly if ever reported in the world's mainstreams media whilst it is given huge fanfare in their local media. Not forgetting their media offcourse. What will usually be regarded as a tabloid in most other societies is usually regarded as the mainstream media in their societies. Sensationalism irrespective of what sort of gutter journalism it contains is the meal of the day for both these nations. They claim to be the forerunner of civilisation yet are more violently minded than most barbaric nations committing genocide internationally. I say minded not mannered. That is simply because in my view they have yet to establish proper reasons for their hatred. Occassionally they get out of hand but both nations are easily controllable by the rest of the world. A slap on the wrist by a western nation when they behave like infant brothers getting into a fight over a toy car with a broken wheel and they both quitely retire to their rooms blaming the other for the fracas. Tell a foreigner that he or she is in north India whilst they are in Pakistan and vice versa and that foreigner will have no reason to doubt you. Both nations have some of the world's best natural resources but have yet to learn how to share for mutual benefit. Childish and sometimes irksome to the rest of the world who believe that leaving them to growl at each other is the best solution since they rarely get out of hand.

I love their common culture. That common culture is evident in the following :-

They buy stupid weapons at great prices to threaten each other with but never end up using those weapons. They build up huge armed forces to threaten each other with but end up using those militaries and para militaries against their own people. They inject huge amounts of cash into their intelligence agencies (who really are a useless bunch) and the only purpose that those agencies serve is that they are given credit by the other nation's politicians and security forces when those politicians and security forces mess up (ISI blamed for Mumbai attacks while India's security forces were snoozing and R&AW blamed for TTP mayhem whilst Pakistani security forces were sleeping). Both nations really have no idea why they hate each other. Their hatred has become a form of habit rather than a reason. They really are both intelligent nations in a stupid form of way. The common man is hyped up by politicians and security forces leaders over trivial issues which can be resolved by dialogue to the point of agitating for war. In fact the issues are so trivial that it is hardly if ever reported in the world's mainstreams media whilst it is given huge fanfare in their local media. Not forgetting their media offcourse. What will usually be regarded as a tabloid in most other societies is usually regarded as the mainstream media in their societies. Sensationalism irrespective of what sort of gutter journalism it contains is the meal of the day for both these nations. They claim to be the forerunner of civilisation yet are more violently minded than most barbaric nations committing genocide internationally. I say minded not mannered. That is simply because in my view they have yet to establish proper reasons for their hatred. Occassionally they get out of hand but both nations are easily controllable by the rest of the world. A slap on the wrist by a western nation when they behave like infant brothers getting into a fight over a toy car with a broken wheel and they both quitely retire to their rooms blaming the other for the fracas. Tell a foreigner that he or she is in north India whilst they are in Pakistan and vice versa and that foreigner will have no reason to doubt you. Both nations have some of the world's best natural resources but have yet to learn how to share for mutual benefit. Childish and sometimes irksome to the rest of the world who believe that leaving them to growl at each other is the best solution since they rarely get out of hand.

nicely portrayed. i was thinking to write about the similarities between india and pakistan. u covered them handsomely.

we love to hate each other.
after hating each other v love to fight each other (indian fight with indian and pakistani with pakistani)
we both have the most corrupt people at the helm
we envy of each other for so many things
we live peacefully abroad with each other
we love the artists of each other
we like english more than ur regional language
we don't like to be master we are great slaves (no offence)
we cannot see the progress of each other.

me 2 like to visit lahore and other parts of pakistan . u people known for the hospitality. i heard that SWAT valley is like haven. surely would like to visit there. and what about the famous food court in lahore?? i would also know about anything unique about karachi. thanks

Most unique thing about khi is its people and diversity if you want to see a place with the entire mix population of subcontinent visit karachi.

Hello Dr,

3000 +++ killed in gujrat----the burning of muslims in a trains----other riots all over----my good man----you need to look a little deeper in your heartland---.

We know on our side that we are sinners---but we don't hide our shortcomings.

You on the other hand claim to be holier but then you also brush your dirt under the carpet blaming everyone else.
mastan sir u can definitely contribute in some other threads, so many threads r open for india bashing. pls spare us. thanks

I love Pakistani and Indian culture. :cheers:

They are BOTH the successors of the mighty Indus Valley civilization, which was a good friend to China for thousands of years. They transferred Buddhism to us, Shaolin Kungfu, and even our name "China" is derived from Sanskrit. For this we must thank Pakistanis and Indians too.

Politically of course, China will always favour Pakistan, but we respect both cultures very highly.

Pakistan has made SO MANY MISTAKES .
And become weaker because of them.
This is what i love about Pakistan.

1.Economic mistakes.
2. social ,religious and political mistakes
3. tactical and strategic mistakes.

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh ???????????????????

looks like your birth was by mistake..:rofl::rofl:

me 2 like to visit lahore and other parts of pakistan . u people known for the hospitality. i heard that SWAT valley is like haven. surely would like to visit there. and what about the famous food court in lahore?? i would also know about anything unique about karachi. thanks

are you gay? no offence meant!

Pakistan has made SO MANY MISTAKES .
And become weaker because of them.
This is what i love about Pakistan.

1.Economic mistakes.
2. social ,religious and political mistakes
3. tactical and strategic mistakes.

Is there a mistake we did not make?

Is there a mistake we did not make?

Yes..there are many I'm sure.Right now only one comes to my mind.
People of Pakistan have shown their love and desire for democracy,in spite of four military coup and a rather stormy national political past,and still managed to maintain its position as an important nation in this World.

When I look back at the past,look at the data and statistics and compare it with the present,this fact amazes me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom