What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things don't affect the real lives and intention of hindus. Hindus may visit the dargahs but not out if devotion but as tourism. So, these are harmless. Radicalising hindus against Muslims without having proper leadership will result in uncontrollable violence. One needs to have controlled violence where people use violence in a decisive and clinical way. Riots are not good as that causes losses of lives on both sides as people tend to use primitive weapons and don't have proper plans.

Developing leadership at every colony and street is a big task. It will need 1 leader for every 5000 people. And the leader must have high IQ, strong character and well educated. Finding such large number of leaders is time consuming.
C'mon my Malayalee friend. You are smarter than that. Why are you afraid to question the RSS faulty methods?

These are not minor issues. Hindutva cannot be successful without unity among Hindus. Most Hindus hate each other on caste, ethnic and linguistic basis.

Without religious reforms, Hindutva cannot be successful. Spanish Christians had unity so they could reverse footprints of Islam.

The RSS has shied away from missionary work and religious reforms. This is it's biggest inherent weakness.

You probably have heard about this incident which occurred in Bhaiyya heartland Uttar Pradesh.

Pandits of a temple allowed Muslims to offer prayers in their temple. But same Pundits wouldn't have allowed Dalit Hindus to enter it.

Most Hindus love Muslims. But hate their own. How can Hindutva be a success?

Why do you fail to acknowledge this?

Sirs @padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu

funny as in this was a coincidence for me, making different connections

@padamchen

How do you see Hindutva? do you think Hindutva as purely theological? I ask this as I may have a stake in this in the future...

I want to know whether you as a non-stakeholder in Hindutva can foresee Hindutva evolving into some sort of secular platform for all the homegrown ideologies that came out of India (including Buddhism,Sikhism,Jainism, Indian atheism and materialism ala Charvaka and Lokayata)

On practical terms that Hindutva for me would mean mostly the Congress model but without the Marxist historians, except for the single truly brilliant one (D.D. Kosambi)

and that Hindutva doesnot throw its whole weight behind Buddhism is one of the stupidest moves of the last 50 years...That would have let India reopen vigorous civilizational contacts with many other nations ...Solely putting all the chips in the basket of Hinduism makes Hindutva seem like a bunch of inscrutable cow worshipping south Asian men to most on the outside (Sad and bitter but true)

India left a lot of ground to China,Thailand and Japan by letting them promote Buddhism at their own convenience
China is not Buddhist. Only small number of chinese are Buddhist. However, India is now expanding its focus on Buddhism and helping Myanmar, Lanka, Thailand etc fight against Jihadis. Yes, India in the past didn't have much of an outreach. But things have changed with "act east" policy

Dildar Meray Yaar PaaJee,

Now I am a bemused observer of His Majesty, His Will, His Power.... as I have come to Respect Him...knowing full well my own flaws and limitations... perhaps it is good as it is... perhaps I am to put Qamand on the Stars or perhaps I am put to suffer and understand... my Dialouge with Him is evolving...

I say to Him these days: Bandah houn Terra, Terra Mazdoor nahi... (Iqbal R.A.)

The Depth of Sufism is immense.... we can only take the first step....

I say this: If you are ashemd of Allah, Allah shall be ashamed of you!

Regarding the good Indians being the good Indians... is it a surprise?

Besides IslamicDiscussions are banned on PDF!

The good Indians don't hate Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan or Islam ... the good Indians Fear the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan and Islam....

The good Indians of all hues can never accept
Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan ... it doesn't matter what level of education they have or what kinda religious or secular orientation they profess to...

Indians are Inccorigible - Baba e Qom

All the good Indians now have is The Blue Elephant walking with them... looking at them through his RedEyes ... and the good Indians need to keep feeding it... and more they feed it the hungerier it becomes...

The so-called secularz wish to Indofy the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan .... for whatever that means.. implying that they are NOT Indians..hence the need to Indofy them... and the good Indians of not such a bend will like to have one last go at the young flesh before burning them alive...

That little girl of 13 did statisfy 7 good Indians with her flesh
... it was kindness of their hearts that they let her live... why?

A Cycle has now completed itself...and we are at the Beginning of a new Cycle... A Circle has completed itself... and the Point of the NewCircle is now firmly pinned...

The Momentum of History is here... where must I run, PaaJee?

We must allow the good Indians all the freedom to express their tender feelings as they do... just remembering that what they share here on PDF is less than 1% of LotusFlowers the produce on their own fora.... where they can be free to be Indians without restraint...

Invocation of Curse in His name is something I dare not to engage in... and I shall not speak on His behalf...

His Kursi encompasses the entirety! He is Supreme, without equal...

PakKashmiris .. their rape, murder, torture or blinding....the good Indians have cheered and some old friends here even wanted to send a bullet for the murder...

We have never had a War with the good Indians... only three battles so far...

There can be only one left... for it cann't go on for long... and It is what it is!

Copy/pasting liberalism creates as much hollowness of within as following the FazoolMullahMaffia ....

The Hole in the Soul remains....

Let us be the bemused observers for as long as we can... but if we are ashamed of Him, He shall be ashamed of us!

It is my failure that I have not noticed anything more than imprisonment of confusion, escapismo, blamismo or apathyismo...from esteemd PakPosters here on PDF....

The Glee of the good Indians about APS is understandable
... we can never pay it back enough..

First we shall suffer, then yuk laht ... we shall stand... @PakSword

I feel too tired... more so these days... seeing the illusions of power failing like a small sand house in the first wave... and what troubles me is what comes after this pandemic...for all of us...without race or religion...

Insan Khasaray mein hae... perhaps, no one knows it better than I these days... @Blacklight

The good Indians have been spitting towards Heavens for long now... so ...we can now only be bemused observers... it is now between them and Him!

Being able to type in English or Urdu or French or Chinese doesn't make any of us
...anything...

I fear the degrees are nothing mroe than a printed paper to hide the intellectual nakedness/hollowness of the ready-for-the-job-market-paid-slaves.... who for the rest of their lives will brag about it...

No, PaaJee, I now look at His Kursi... it is all Beautiful!

Death toll is going to peak in OurLand ...we must pray for His Mercy too as OurPakArmedForces are in to fight the KhooniVirus back..

I strongly oppose banning the good Indians... and those who love daisies, butterflies, rainbows and unicorns ... must prove their worth or sink deeper in the quick-sands of their own hollowness....

The Momentum of History
is not knocking now.. it is here... I did warn...more of prayer to stop it...

I just wish to see Anarkali Blossom one last time...

But then if I don't... it is what it is..and this too shall pass!

Mangus

@The Eagle @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @waz Brothers mine, kindly, don't ban any of the good Indians... let it all come out!

@Slav Defence @Horus @Socra @Signalian @Dubious @PakSword @HRK @WebMaster @StormBreaker @Verve @Reddington @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Hakim Dawary @Sine Nomine @ps3linux
Seems my sentiments lead you to print a piece of yourself...

Nice, Wide picture in the words

funny as in this was a coincidence for me, making different connections

@padamchen

How do you see Hindutva? do you think Hindutva as purely theological? I ask this as I may have a stake in this in the future...

I want to know whether you as a non-stakeholder in Hindutva can foresee Hindutva evolving into some sort of secular platform for all the homegrown ideologies that came out of India (including Buddhism,Sikhism,Jainism, Indian atheism and materialism ala Charvaka and Lokayata)

On practical terms that Hindutva for me would mean mostly the Congress model but without the Marxist historians, except for the single truly brilliant one (D.D. Kosambi)

and that Hindutva doesnot throw its whole weight behind Buddhism is one of the stupidest moves of the last 50 years...That would have let India reopen vigorous civilizational contacts with many other nations ...Solely putting all the chips in the basket of Hinduism makes Hindutva seem like a bunch of inscrutable cow worshipping south Asian men to most on the outside (Sad and bitter but true)....giving equal importance to Buddhism would have kept hindutva in good steed with a huge section of sympathetic Europeans too

India left a lot of ground to China,Thailand and Japan by letting them promote Buddhism at their own convenience

The organic groundswell of assertiveness among Hindus is good.

But you've answered your own question.

There is a reason state after state (big states, not little ones) are pulling away.

A large number of very strong Hindus are telling the Sangh that they do not need it's ratification to practice their 5000 year old heritage and still be politically at loggerheads.

Let's face it.

Maharashtra is easily the most militant Hindu state in India.

Its where the RSS was birthed.

And it sees the RSS as a foreign element on its soil now.

C'mon my Malayalee friend. You are smarter than that. Why are you afraid to question the RSS faults?

These are not minor issues. Hindutva cannot be successful without unity among Hindus. Most Hindus hate each other on caste, ethnic and linguistic basis.

Without religious reforms, Hindutva cannot be successful. Spanish Christians had unity so they could reverse footprints of Islam.

The RSS has shied away from missionary work and religious reforms. This is it's biggest inherent weakness.

You probably have heard about this incident which occurred in Bhaiyya heartland Uttar Pradesh.

Pandits of a temple allowed Muslims to offer prayers in their temple. But same Pundits wouldn't have allowed Dalit Hindus to enter it.

Most Hindus love Muslims. But hate their own. How can Hindutva be a success?

Why do you fail to acknowledge this?

Sirs @padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu
There is massive reconversion program by RSS & affiliates.

Some pandit sellout doesn't represent everyone. No, most hindus hate Muslims to the core. Dalits are not hated but looked down upon but that is declining. There is hindu unity starting. The caste is just restricted to marriage in many cases and even in villages, there is an interdependence of caste. Moreover, sudden change is difficult without leadership. So, gradual change is the need.

There is massive reconversion program by RSS & affiliates.

Some pandit sellout doesn't represent everyone. No, most hindus hate Muslims to the core. Dalits are not hated but looked down upon but that is declining. There is hindu unity starting. The caste is just restricted to marriage in many cases and even in villages, there is an interdependence of caste. Moreover, sudden change is difficult without leadership. So, gradual change is the need.
Really? Or you chose to be in denial?

Would most Hindus accept a Dalit hero in a mainstream Bollywood movie?
Don't most Hindus their Bollywood Muslims Actors who are proud of brutual Islamic invaders and sympathetic to Pakistan?

How many dalit heroes did bollywood produce till now?

RSS blind followers love to bury their heads in the sand.

There is no intention of wiping out Muslims. India needs to ensure that India has enough supplies of oil and other resources which India is getting for free.

The idea is always "proportional response". Muslims will be terrorised and made to submit. But there will not be much higher consequences. Muslims will always be insane and that won't stop till even a last one remains. This behavior of Muslims is what India is using to threaten expulsion and refugee crisis to milk foreign resources. India needs some time to develop its defence fully and it is better to not go overboard and harm that prospect.

I fail to see which post of mind made you believe that wiping out Muslims was part of the discussion.

The rest I've heard so many times I'm really bored now.

Terrorise Muslims?

Do you even realise what Delhi was?

Can you imagine it happening in ANY Muslim country with the tables turned?

That's what happens when Hindus play with alien rule books.

The organic groundswell of assertiveness among Hindus is good.

But you've answered your own question.

There is a reason state after state (big states, not little ones) are pulling away.

A large number of very strong Hindus are telling the Sangh that they do not need it's ratification to practice their 5000 year old heritage and still be politically at loggerheads.

Let's face it.

Maharashtra is easily the most militant Hindu state in India.

Its where the RSS was birthed.

And it sees the RSS as a foreign element on its soil now.
No state is pulling away. You can see how the states voted in lok sabha vs state assembly. RSS intentionally lost election by asking its own care to vote against do at to cut down on worthless or non ideological members who were taken into bjp due to past constraints.

China is not Buddhist. Only small number of chinese are Buddhist. However, India is now expanding its focus on Buddhism and helping Myanmar, Lanka, Thailand etc fight against Jihadis. Yes, India in the past didn't have much of an outreach. But things have changed with "act east" policy

Sure Chinese are superstitious atheists (Lolz at the paradox)...But they do erect huge Buddha statues to give an air of sophistication to their civilization ...The Chinese are not stupid....Much better it would have been if the statue of Unity was that of Buddha giving his first discourse...and now we are talking of creating a giant Ram statue which would be the tallest statue of any kind in the world...without a concurrent Buddha statue, it all feels wrong as Buddha spoke a lot about Rama (their own Saka version)

@Nilu Pule without the sobering effect of Buddhism the Brahmanistic aspect of Hinduism tends to become inhumane from time to time...We need to come to terms with the atavistic cruel tendencies that is persistent among many priestly Brahmans...Sad really

healthy,well built strong women more desirable than solely fair skin women...stop projecting your ideas on others
You do realize i simply quoted what elected individuals of the Indian democracy have been advocating.
Did you just try and legitimize it by alluding that fair skinned equals strong women?

Brahmans control the RSS not Banias.
But I don't see any resemblance between Hindutva and Nazism.

Some early Hindutva leaders admired hitler. But that did not means that they wanted to emulate him.

Nazis did not wait for most Germans to accept their ideology and then come to power. They wanted to capture power any means possible.
The RSS was in no hurry to capture to power and they wanted masses to accept their ideology and then come to power.

Nazis were short sighted. RSS are in for a long haul. I find very few things in common between Nazis and RSS Hinduwadis.

Also I think Nazis thought themselves to be master race supermen who were undefeatable. The RSS is well aware of shortcomings and knows things it can't get away with

Well these misinformed Pakistanis and most Indians don't know much about RSS goals.
They think RSS wants to replicate Jewish Holocaust. But in reality, RSS wants to replicate more sucessful Spanish model which managed to eradicate Islam from Spain. Spain had more Muslims percentage wise than India. Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years. And Muslims were a dominant power worldwide

These fools let themselves be decieved

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilgiri @jamahir

You are saying a 1000 year Reich was short sighted?

Brahminism in itself is the Nirvana of Nazi Ideology out there.

It is the ideology that is being discussed not its manifestation just in Germany in start of last century.

Can i now accuse you of intellectual dishonesty?

No state is pulling away. You can see how the states voted in lok sabha vs state assembly. RSS intentionally lost election by asking its own care to vote against do at to cut down on worthless or non ideological members who were taken into bjp due to past constraints.

Dude are you for real?

Right now the Sangh is buying itself to RS majority.

People are saying otherwise.

Hindu people.

yeah you are welcome with your black flag and white horse of khurasan army with khalifa zaid hamid .

Thank you for your letter Ghalib from India.

I will have it read by Mohammad bin Qasim and will get back to you on your request for white horses.

Dildar Meray Yaar PaaJee,

Now I am a bemused observer of His Majesty, His Will, His Power.... as I have come to Respect Him...knowing full well my own flaws and limitations... perhaps it is good as it is... perhaps I am to put Qamand on the Stars or perhaps I am put to suffer and understand... my Dialouge with Him is evolving...

I say to Him these days: Bandah houn Terra, Terra Mazdoor nahi... (Iqbal R.A.)

The Depth of Sufism is immense.... we can only take the first step....

I say this: If you are ashemd of Allah, Allah shall be ashamed of you!

Regarding the good Indians being the good Indians... is it a surprise?

Besides IslamicDiscussions are banned on PDF!

The good Indians don't hate Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan or Islam ... the good Indians Fear the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan and Islam....

The good Indians of all hues can never accept
Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan ... it doesn't matter what level of education they have or what kinda religious or secular orientation they profess to...

Indians are Inccorigible - Baba e Qom

All the good Indians now have is The Blue Elephant walking with them... looking at them through his RedEyes ... and the good Indians need to keep feeding it... and more they feed it the hungerier it becomes...

The so-called secularz wish to Indofy the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan .... for whatever that means.. implying that they are NOT Indians..hence the need to Indofy them... and the good Indians of not such a bend will like to have one last go at the young flesh before burning them alive...

That little girl of 13 did statisfy 7 good Indians with her flesh
... it was kindness of their hearts that they let her live... why?

A Cycle has now completed itself...and we are at the Beginning of a new Cycle... A Circle has completed itself... and the Point of the NewCircle is now firmly pinned...

The Momentum of History is here... where must I run, PaaJee?

We must allow the good Indians all the freedom to express their tender feelings as they do... just remembering that what they share here on PDF is less than 1% of LotusFlowers the produce on their own fora.... where they can be free to be Indians without restraint...

Invocation of Curse in His name is something I dare not to engage in... and I shall not speak on His behalf...

His Kursi encompasses the entirety! He is Supreme, without equal...

PakKashmiris .. their rape, murder, torture or blinding....the good Indians have cheered and some old friends here even wanted to send a bullet for the murder...

We have never had a War with the good Indians... only three battles so far...

There can be only one left... for it cann't go on for long... and It is what it is!

Copy/pasting liberalism creates as much hollowness of within as following the FazoolMullahMaffia ....

The Hole in the Soul remains....

Let us be the bemused observers for as long as we can... but if we are ashamed of Him, He shall be ashamed of us!

It is my failure that I have not noticed anything more than imprisonment of confusion, escapismo, blamismo or apathyismo...from esteemd PakPosters here on PDF....

The Glee of the good Indians about APS is understandable
... we can never pay it back enough..

First we shall suffer, then yuk laht ... we shall stand... @PakSword

I feel too tired... more so these days... seeing the illusions of power failing like a small sand house in the first wave... and what troubles me is what comes after this pandemic...for all of us...without race or religion...

Insan Khasaray mein hae... perhaps, no one knows it better than I these days... @Blacklight

The good Indians have been spitting towards Heavens for long now... so ...we can now only be bemused observers... it is now between them and Him!

Being able to type in English or Urdu or French or Chinese doesn't make any of us
...anything...

I fear the degrees are nothing mroe than a printed paper to hide the intellectual nakedness/hollowness of the ready-for-the-job-market-paid-slaves.... who for the rest of their lives will brag about it...

No, PaaJee, I now look at His Kursi... it is all Beautiful!

Death toll is going to peak in OurLand ...we must pray for His Mercy too as OurPakArmedForces are in to fight the KhooniVirus back..

I strongly oppose banning the good Indians... and those who love daisies, butterflies, rainbows and unicorns ... must prove their worth or sink deeper in the quick-sands of their own hollowness....

The Momentum of History
is not knocking now.. it is here... I did warn...more of prayer to stop it...

I just wish to see Anarkali Blossom one last time...

But then if I don't... it is what it is..and this too shall pass!

Mangus

@The Eagle @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @waz Brothers mine, kindly, don't ban any of the good Indians... let it all come out!

@Slav Defence @Horus @Socra @Signalian @Dubious @PakSword @HRK @WebMaster @StormBreaker @Verve @Reddington @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Hakim Dawary @Sine Nomine @ps3linux
Good or bad Bharatis,Gora before going back, have fed all Hindus that,how glorious they were before hordes of Muslims invaded them and captured huge lands and converted hordes of population into new religion and they must rise and revert this back.They all are same when it comes to Pakistan,though few behave with wit and others with blind hatred.
P.S:-Bharti Hindus can't see us controlling, that area which is cradle of civilisations,the birth place of Hinduism,Vedas and place which has given birth to Hinduism,Sikhism and was once stronghold of Buddhism.(If you count our iron fist over matters concerning area between amu and kabul,we control area which gave birth to Zoroastrianism also).

I think there is a curfew imposed and internet restrictions. But I am sure Kashmiris are allowed to travel outside their state

yes they are free to do regular day to day jobs ,except pattharbazi .

I'm convinced about one thing.

I want to live in a secular India dominated by Hindus.

By brute force wherever and whenever needed.

The alternative is what we saw in Delhi recently.

The choice is pretty clear to most Indians.

yes that is better .

Really? Or you chose to be in denial?

Would most Hindus accept a Dalit hero in a mainstream Bollywood movie?
Don't most Hindus their Bollywood Muslims Actors who are proud of brutual Islamic invaders and sympathetic to Pakistan?

How many dalit heroes did bollywood produce till now?

RSS blind followers love to bury their heads in the sand.
Bollywood is filled with nepotism, Muslim dons funded by oil money and sex rackets. It has very little significance. For that matter, sikhs are also in limited number in Bollywood. That doesn't mean anything.
I fail to see which post of mind made you believe that wiping out Muslims was part of the discussion.

The rest I've heard so many times I'm really bored now.

Terrorise Muslims?

Do you even realise what Delhi was?

Can you imagine it happening in ANY Muslim country with the tables turned?

That's what happens when Hindus play with alien rule books.
How do you think Israel responds? Hope do you think France responded to Muslim riots? How do you think Sweden or UK responded to Muslim refugees problems?

Muslims are weak and have no military might. But they have oil. It is the single most important resource in the world. Since Muslims are weak anyways, they can be defeated anytime needed.

Muslims are in a position where they have nothing to lose at they will never be able to develop strength for to hire backwardness in technology. So, it is best to enjoy the oil supply for some time before going on the offensive. If one acts like Muslims, then one will be militarily and technologically weak like Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom