What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but the modern Hindu knows little of his theology and even basic prayers.

Perfect clean slate fodder for the brainwash that was done electronically over the past decade.
You are absolutely correct. The average hindu has never read gita or upanishad or any other scripture.

Hinduism has been reduced to bollywood themed festivals/ weddings and casteism.

What I don't understand is why does not the RSS educate Hindus and ask them to abandon harmful practises? For instance, these days you will find more Hindus frequenting Dargahs than Muslims. They buy chaadars and garlands and donate money which ends up in the pockets of Muslims. Why isn't some Hinduwadi org doing anything to stop such practises?

Perhaps our RSS member @Smarana Mitra could answer this.

Since the invaders have oil which is too powerful to fight against, it is best to use their own rulebook against them. Whenever time is right, the truth can be propagated in no time.

You will never realize when you have become them. In trying to beat them.

I am going to steal this from you and frame it...I donot know as yet what are the vastly different repurcussions of Hindutva vs Dharma
Hindutva is 'we vs them'. Dharma is right vs wrong. Dharma is defined absolutely as "natural law". While Hindutva is about our tradition, culture vs imperial invaders. Hindutva is less brutal as it can be amended and softened as required. Dharma is absolute as it asks for war against adharma without any mercy.

What will happen to her as she has humiliated the prophet in Pakistan incase she becomes Pakistani ...... and again I said Musharaff soldout Kashmiris in 2004 , he back stabbed Taliban and now after abrogation of article 370 ...your govt ,ISI (no. 1 agency) and Army were not able to do anything to help Kashmiris .... again I am repeating Kashmiris are anything but fools .....
Soon she will be a proud Pakistani.

Last edited:
@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paa Jee:

See the venom of so called intellectual Indian posters, against Islam and Muslims.:lol:

Dildar Meray Yaar PaaJee,

Now I am a bemused observer of His Majesty, His Will, His Power.... as I have come to Respect Him...knowing full well my own flaws and limitations... perhaps it is good as it is... perhaps I am to put Qamand on the Stars or perhaps I am put to suffer and understand... my Dialouge with Him is evolving...

I say to Him these days: Bandah houn Terra, Terra Mazdoor nahi... (Iqbal R.A.)

The Depth of Sufism is immense.... we can only take the first step....

I say this: If you are ashemd of Allah, Allah shall be ashamed of you!

Regarding the good Indians being the good Indians... is it a surprise?

Besides IslamicDiscussions are banned on PDF!

The good Indians don't hate Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan or Islam ... the good Indians Fear the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan and Islam....

The good Indians of all hues can never accept
Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan ... it doesn't matter what level of education they have or what kinda religious or secular orientation they profess to...

Indians are Inccorigible - Baba e Qom

All the good Indians now have is The Blue Elephant walking with them... looking at them through his RedEyes ... and the good Indians need to keep feeding it... and more they feed it the hungerier it becomes...

The so-called secularz wish to Indofy the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan .... for whatever that means.. implying that they are NOT Indians..hence the need to Indofy them... and the good Indians of not such a bend will like to have one last go at the young flesh before burning them alive...

That little girl of 13 did statisfy 7 good Indians with her flesh
... it was kindness of their hearts that they let her live... why?

A Cycle has now completed itself...and we are at the Beginning of a new Cycle... A Circle has completed itself... and the Point of the NewCircle is now firmly pinned...

The Momentum of History is here... where must I run, PaaJee?

We must allow the good Indians all the freedom to express their tender feelings as they do... just remembering that what they share here on PDF is less than 1% of LotusFlowers the produce on their own fora.... where they can be free to be Indians without restraint...

Invocation of Curse in His name is something I dare not to engage in... and I shall not speak on His behalf...

His Kursi encompasses the entirety! He is Supreme, without equal...

PakKashmiris .. their rape, murder, torture or blinding....the good Indians have cheered and some old friends here even wanted to send a bullet for the murder...

We have never had a War with the good Indians... only three battles so far...

There can be only one left... for it cann't go on for long... and It is what it is!

Copy/pasting liberalism creates as much hollowness of within as following the FazoolMullahMaffia ....

The Hole in the Soul remains....

Let us be the bemused observers for as long as we can... but if we are ashamed of Him, He shall be ashamed of us!

It is my failure that I have not noticed anything more than imprisonment of confusion, escapismo, blamismo or apathyismo...from esteemd PakPosters here on PDF....

The Glee of the good Indians about APS is understandable
... we can never pay it back enough..

First we shall suffer, then yuk laht ... we shall stand... @PakSword

I feel too tired... more so these days... seeing the illusions of power failing like a small sand house in the first wave... and what troubles me is what comes after this pandemic...for all of us...without race or religion...

Insan Khasaray mein hae... perhaps, no one knows it better than I these days... @Blacklight

The good Indians have been spitting towards Heavens for long now... so ...we can now only be bemused observers... it is now between them and Him!

Being able to type in English or Urdu or French or Chinese doesn't make any of us
...anything...

I fear the degrees are nothing mroe than a printed paper to hide the intellectual nakedness/hollowness of the ready-for-the-job-market-paid-slaves.... who for the rest of their lives will brag about it...

No, PaaJee, I now look at His Kursi... it is all Beautiful!

Death toll is going to peak in OurLand ...we must pray for His Mercy too as OurPakArmedForces are in to fight the KhooniVirus back..

I strongly oppose banning the good Indians... and those who love daisies, butterflies, rainbows and unicorns ... must prove their worth or sink deeper in the quick-sands of their own hollowness....

The Momentum of History
is not knocking now.. it is here... I did warn...more of prayer to stop it...

I just wish to see Anarkali Blossom one last time...

But then if I don't... it is what it is..and this too shall pass!

Mangus

@The Eagle @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @waz Brothers mine, kindly, don't ban any of the good Indians... let it all come out!

@Slav Defence @Horus @Socra @Signalian @Dubious @PakSword @HRK @WebMaster @StormBreaker @Verve @Reddington @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Hakim Dawary @Sine Nomine @ps3linux

Soon she will be a proud Pakistani.

Actually, even Syed Geelani writes Indian in the form when he apply for Visa for any country.

he is 90 years old and the girl has follow the same till 90 years of her life.

------------------------------------------

However, I am agreed that Internet connection (4G connectivity - Immediately) should be provided to all hospitals in Kashmir also all required protections to doctors.

What I don't understand is why does not the RSS educate Hindus and ask them to abandon harmful practises? For instance, these days you will find more Hindus frequenting Dargahs than Muslims. They buy chaadars and garlands and donate money which ends up in the pockets of Muslims. Why isn't some Hinduwadi org doing anything to stop such practises?
These things don't affect the real lives and intention of hindus. Hindus may visit the dargahs but not out if devotion but as tourism. So, these are harmless. Radicalising hindus against Muslims without having proper leadership will result in uncontrollable violence. One needs to have controlled violence where people use violence in a decisive and clinical way. Riots are not good as that causes losses of lives on both sides as people tend to use primitive weapons and don't have proper plans.

Developing leadership at every colony and street is a big task. It will need 1 leader for every 5000 people. And the leader must have high IQ, strong character and well educated. Finding such large number of leaders is time consuming.

You will never realize when you have become them. In trying to beat them.
This us for low IQ people or people with weak character. High IQ and strong charactered people know when is the time and where is the limit.

Dharma is ingrained in blood and soil.

Hindutva is fighting using the invaders rule book.

You will always lose fighting on someone else's terms. Because it's not culture congruent.

The Delhi Hindu was not prepared ....

And when war was waged, it was waged out of the middle eastern playbook with Indic civilizational ground intelligence.

I may have a vague inkling about what you are alluding to...that one illustrious @AfrazulMandal once revealed the playbook his celebrated people use against Bengali Hindus in the borderlands.(employing use of civilizational ground intelligence).....Well .....sigh, nobody ever said this was going to be easy, Eh?

Hindutva is 'we vs them'. Dharma is right vs wrong. Dharma is defined absolutely as "natural law". While Hindutva is about our tradition, culture vs imperial invaders. Hindutva is less brutal as it can be amended and softened as required. Dharma is absolute as it asks for war against adharma without any mercy.

It's funny that you talk of natural law....Immanuel Kant wrote quite a bit about it...and his lifestyle was almost the carbon copy of a Vedic Sage

These things don't affect the real lives and intention of hindus. Hindus may visit the dargahs but not out if devotion but as tourism. So, these are harmless. Radicalising hindus against Muslims without having proper leadership will result in uncontrollable violence. One needs to have controlled violence where people use violence in a decisive and clinical way. Riots are not good as that causes losses of lives on both sides as people tend to use primitive weapons and don't have proper plans.

Developing leadership at every colony and street is a big task. It will need 1 leader for every 5000 people. And the leader must have high IQ, strong character and well educated. Finding such large number of leaders is time consuming.

This us for low IQ people or people with weak character. High IQ and strong charactered people know when is the time and where is the limit.

I don't know you or your current ID.

I believe Hindutva and the Sangh is a threat to us and our continued wellbeing in India is firmly entwined in the Congress and it's worldview fir India and Indians.

But on the night the riots started, I told two of my hardcore sanghi friends on whatsapp (one an oldtimer here)

Just two words.

Don't lose ...

And boss, you lost.

Dildar Meray Yaar PaaJee,

Now I am a bemused observer of His Majesty, His Will, His Power.... as I have come to Respect Him...knowing full well my own flaws and limitations... perhaps it is good as it is... perhaps I am to put Qamand on the Stars or perhaps I am put to suffer and understand... my Dialouge with Him is evolving...

I say to Him these days: Bandah houn Terra, Terra Mazdoor nahi... (Iqbal R.A.)

The Depth of Sufism is immense.... we can only take the first step....

I say this: If you are ashemd of Allah, Allah shall be ashamed of you!

Regarding the good Indians being the good Indians... is it a surprise?

Besides IslamicDiscussions are banned on PDF!

The good Indians don't hate Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan or Islam ... the good Indians Fear the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan and Islam....

The good Indians of all hues can never accept
Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan ... it doesn't matter what level of education they have or what kinda religious or secular orientation they profess to...

Indians are Inccorigible - Baba e Qom

All the good Indians now have is The Blue Elephant walking with them... looking at them through his RedEyes ... and the good Indians need to keep feeding it... and more they feed it the hungerier it becomes...

The so-called secularz wish to Indofy the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan .... for whatever that means.. implying that they are NOT Indians..hence the need to Indofy them... and the good Indians of not such a bend will like to have one last go at the young flesh before burning them alive...

That little girl of 13 did statisfy 7 good Indians with her flesh
... it was kindness of their hearts that they let her live... why?

A Cycle has now completed itself...and we are at the Beginning of a new Cycle... A Circle has completed itself... and the Point of the NewCircle is now firmly pinned...

The Momentum of History is here... where must I run, PaaJee?

We must allow the good Indians all the freedom to express their tender feelings as they do... just remembering that what they share here on PDF is less than 1% of LotusFlowers the produce on their own fora.... where they can be free to be Indians without restraint...

Invocation of Curse in His name is something I dare not to engage in... and I shall not speak on His behalf...

His Kursi encompasses the entirety! He is Supreme, without equal...

PakKashmiris .. their rape, murder, torture or blinding....the good Indians have cheered and some old friends here even wanted to send a bullet for the murder...

We have never had a War with the good Indians... only three battles so far...

There can be only one left... for it cann't go on for long... and It is what it is!

Copy/pasting liberalism creates as much hollowness of within as following the FazoolMullahMaffia ....

The Hole in the Soul remains....

Let us be the bemused observers for as long as we can... but if we are ashamed of Him, He shall be ashamed of us!

It is my failure that I have not noticed anything more than imprisonment of confusion, escapismo, blamismo or apathyismo...from esteemd PakPosters here on PDF....

The Glee of the good Indians about APS is understandable
... we can never pay it back enough..

First we shall suffer, then yuk laht ... we shall stand... @PakSword

I feel too tired... more so these days... seeing the illusions of power failing like a small sand house in the first wave... and what troubles me is what comes after this pandemic...for all of us...without race or religion...

Insan Khasaray mein hae... perhaps, no one knows it better than I these days... @Blacklight

The good Indians have been spitting towards Heavens for long now... so ...we can now only be bemused observers... it is now between them and Him!

Being able to type in English or Urdu or French or Chinese doesn't make any of us
...anything...

I fear the degrees are nothing mroe than a printed paper to hide the intellectual nakedness/hollowness of the ready-for-the-job-market-paid-slaves.... who for the rest of their lives will brag about it...

No, PaaJee, I now look at His Kursi... it is all Beautiful!

Death toll is going to peak in OurLand ...we must pray for His Mercy too as OurPakArmedForces are in to fight the KhooniVirus back..

I strongly oppose banning the good Indians... and those who love daisies, butterflies, rainbows and unicorns ... must prove their worth or sink deeper in the quick-sands of their own hollowness....

The Momentum of History
is not knocking now.. it is here... I did warn...more of prayer to stop it...

I just wish to see Anarkali Blossom one last time...

But then if I don't... it is what it is..and this too shall pass!

Mangus

@The Eagle @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @waz Brothers mine, kindly, don't ban any of the good Indians... let it all come out!

@Slav Defence @Horus @Socra @Signalian @Dubious @PakSword @HRK @WebMaster @StormBreaker @Verve @Reddington @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Hakim Dawary @Sine Nomine @ps3linux

Excellent post, Paa Jee.

It's funny that you talk of natural law....Immanuel Kant wrote quite a bit about it...and his lifestyle was almost the carbon copy of a Vedic Sage
Dharma is from the dhatu "Dhru" which means " To preserve". Dharma means " set of all laws which preserve the balance of the world". This is what we call as natural law. What ia so funny? I don't know much of Immanuel Kant

I don't know you or your current ID.

I believe Hindutva and the Sangh is a threat to us and our continued wellbeing in India is firmly entwined in the Congress and it's worldview fir India and Indians.

But on the night the riots started, I told two of my hardcore sanghi friends on whatsapp (one an oldtimer here)

Just two words.

Don't lose ...

And boss, you lost.
Lost in what way? Explain? Should machine guns have been used to massacre?

Dharma is from the dhatu "Dhru" which means " To preserve". Dharma means " set of all laws which preserve the balance of the world". This is what we call as natural law. What ia so funny? I don't know much of Immanuel Kant

Lost in what way? Explain? Should machine guns have been used to massacre?

Personally, I believe our Muslims are ours. Indians. And we should not hound them because of their faith.

But if they start a fight, you cannot leave the fight halfway. And that's what Delhi was.

With the numerical superiority Hindus have, even locally, if you cannot bring that to bear as a deterrent, then you are sending out a message which is only going to lead to one eventual cascade effect.

funny as in this was a coincidence for me, making different connections

@padamchen

How do you see Hindutva? do you think Hindutva as purely theological? I ask this as I may have a stake in this in the future...

I want to know whether you as a non-stakeholder in Hindutva can foresee Hindutva evolving into some sort of secular platform for all the homegrown ideologies that came out of India (including Buddhism,Sikhism,Jainism, Indian atheism and materialism ala Charvaka and Lokayata)

On practical terms that Hindutva for me would mean mostly the Congress model but without the Marxist historians, except for the single truly brilliant one (D.D. Kosambi)

and that Hindutva doesnot throw its whole weight behind Buddhism is one of the stupidest moves of the last 50 years...That would have let India reopen vigorous civilizational contacts with many other nations ...Solely putting all the chips in the basket of Hinduism makes Hindutva seem like a bunch of inscrutable cow worshipping south Asian men to most on the outside (Sad and bitter but true)....giving equal importance to Buddhism would have kept hindutva in good steed with a huge section of sympathetic Europeans too

India left a lot of ground to China,Thailand and Japan by letting them promote Buddhism at their own convenience

With the numerical superiority Hindus have, even locally, if you cannot bring that to bear as a deterrent, then you are sending out a message which is only going to lead to one eventual cascade effect.
There is no intention of wiping out Muslims. India needs to ensure that India has enough supplies of oil and other resources which India is getting for free.

The idea is always "proportional response". Muslims will be terrorised and made to submit. But there will not be much higher consequences. Muslims will always be insane and that won't stop till even a last one remains. This behavior of Muslims is what India is using to threaten expulsion and refugee crisis to milk foreign resources. India needs some time to develop its defence fully and it is better to not go overboard and harm that prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom