What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is two different civilizations, outermost outposts, welded together by the British, using a lever that came out of a third civilization.

I say this racially, historically, theologically.

We have another Pakistan within India right now. Given the right mix of conditions.

Can you eventually revert most of them? Or even a large proportion? I don't know.

What I do know is that Delhi was a defeat. Not even a draw.

Think about that.

sorry missed your addendum..would you please care to elaborate why you think Delhi as a defeat...I have very little on the ground information on Delhi (well none actually).....I donot have a half a dozen people from Delhi to contact to get a clearer picture...the media deluge from the Left and the Hindutva wing left me flummoxed ...only the photo of Dilbur Negi will stay in my mind...he looks 90 percent like me when i was 16

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paa Jee:

See the venom of so called intellectual Indian posters, against Islam and Muslims.:lol:

Well this is kind of like knock-out game, King of the Hill game of european children, UFC heavyweight championship bracket----->Only one walks out in the end..you know and I...as I said there is no venom against the entity of Pakistan or Pakistanis...even in a Hindutva model, it will be a full fledged country ..I hope you read my comments with nuance Sir

Musharaff sold them out and the backstab of Taliban by Pakistani establishment was an awakening moment for Kashmiris ..... they are anything but fools
I know. But shouldnt be.

Who gives a damm in India whom she insults
Sheila Rashid is a hypocrite opportunist politician in making.

She had a FIR lodged for insulting prophet Muhammad.
https://www.dnaindia.com/delhi/repo...-student-leader-for-insulting-prophet-2326904

She used to say she was an atheist communist.

These days she goes out pretending to be a devout Muslim.

@jamahir is a huge fan of her

Musharaff sold them out and the backstab of Taliban by Pakistani establishment was an awakening moment for Kashmiris ..... they are anything but fools

Who gives a damm in India whom she insults
In Pakistan, I do.

Yes that was a mess damm Rajiv Gandhi

Dude hope you and your family is safe ...

We are I'm a warzone currently.

Last 24 hours.

As always it's the Mumbai Pune megapolis that gets hit first and the hardest.

Well this is kind of like knock-out game, King of the Hill game of european children, UFC heavyweight championship bracket----->Only one walks out in the end..you know and I...as I said there is no venom against the entity of Pakistan or Pakistanis...even in a Hindutva model, it will be a full fledged country ..I hope you read my comments with nuance Sir

You know, when I was a schoolboy, about 50 years back, I read about movements of "Shudhi" and "Sanghtan".

"Man apni bekhabri say Shukaib waqif hoon
Bataao paich haen kitnay tumhai pagrhi main"

We are I'm a warzone currently.

Last 24 hours.

As always it's the Mumbai Pune megapolis that gets hit first and the hardest.
Because mumbai is the most disorganized city in India. With useless politicians and a non existent municipal.

Because mumbai is the most disorganized city in India. With useless politicians and a non existent municipal.

No. It's because we are a gateway to the world. With the largest concentration of foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom