What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness. Your degree of absolute surrender to the nascent inferiority complex that lies dormant within the psyche of all Indians appears to be beyond that of others here of your ilk. What new mutant strain of hindutva is this?

That everything "foreign" as declared by you is a bastardisation of Indian-ness?

Unless supposed intellectuals like you accept the various strands of fabric woven into your national identity, what hope is there for those your kind have intentionally kept in ignorance for millennia?

Then again, you may well be trying to trigger a total collapse of akhand Bharat, in which case I would be most foolish to interrupt.

I have zero inferiority in recognising that this land belongs to an Aryan offshoot of my people.

Insofar as that is concerned, in addition to bein my home, ancestrally, it is still my brother's home.

Which means even so it was my home 1300 years ago when my ancestors, all 18,000 of them on 7 ships, landed here.

That said, Zoroastrianism is still not of this land.

Neither is Islam.

Zoroastrians are genetically not if this soil.

But Muslims are.

This is a fight between brothers.

When we came here, none of you were Muslim. That's an important point to ponder.

We generally like to stay on the sidelines. Until it's necessary to protect our way of life. Like we did through our history on this soil.

Always on the side of the Hindus.

Always.

We will soon find out.

I do not underestimate the ethnologists and their views but they underestimate Muslims themselves.
It's the other way around.
The Turks Muslims fought Mongol Muslims. Iranian Muslims fought Mongol Muslims. Arab Muslims fought Turk Muslims. If Muslims were united Europeans wouldn't rise to power.

You would have a single Muslim nation lying in 3 continents from Balkans to North Africa to Middle east to Central/South Asia.

I have zero inferiority in recognising that this land belongs to an Aryan offshoot of my people.

Insofar as that is concerned, in addition to bein my home, ancestrally, it is still my brother's home.

Which means even so it was my home 1300 years ago when my ancestors, all 18,000 of them on 7 ships, landed here.

That said, Zoroastrianism is still not of this land.

Neither is Islam.

Zoroastrians are genetically not if this soil.

But Muslims are.

This is a fight between brothers.

When we came here, none of you were Muslim. That's an important point to ponder.

We generally like to stay on the sidelines. Until it's necessary to protect our way of life. Like we did through our history on this soil.

Always on the side of the Hindus.

Always.
I think the fact that Muslims are the "newest" of the lot of you is of no relevance whatsoever actually. May the best man win, while you continue the cheerleading from the sidelines.

Hindutva knows no religion. That's the most important morsel of food for thought I have come to realise of late.

How did India manage to keep the figure down? I mean, with a population more than 1.2 billion... Really impressed!

There is Only One Solution!

However, in the meantime the good Indians can keep feeding The Blue Elephant!

White Tusks.

Red Eyes.

Blue!

I think the fact that Muslims are the "newest" of the lot of you is of no relevance whatsoever actually. May the best man win, while you continue the cheerleading from the sidelines.

Hindutva knows no religion. That's the most important morsel of food for thought I have come to realise of late.

Let me know when you see me cheering for Hindutva.

As I get older, my clarity of thought and tribalism gets sublimated through the filters of nationalism, secularism, liberalism, etc.

In the end every man fights to protect his family and extension.

There are zero ideals and morals then.

Whatever it takes. If it ever comes to that.

My understanding is that it's mountain area in Kashmir,there was set of caves and old temples which was very old,once i read about them a long time ago.My understanding is that it must have been in range of Sharada Peeth.

sligtly off course but not much, I would assert that the broad stem of land between Chenab and Indus remained as much under the influence of Zoroastrianism as under the influence of Brahmanism between 1500 BCE to 350 BCE...even when Taxila was a hot bed of Brahmanism, Zoroastrianism held sway there...only beyond the Indus, proper Zoroastrian lands started...and only beyond the Chenab proper Brahmanical lands started...The trans-Indus region was always a trans-cultural transitional region between hard borders of the Indian world and Iranic world

@padamchen might be able to shed some more light on this

Slight addendum: I donot think Buddhism was a major force outside of the Magadhan districts before Ashoka....Since even Megasthenes failed to point out the presence of Buddhists

yaap exactly the level of discussion which could only be achieved when Rabid DOGS are allowed to roam free on the forum with their venomous agenda of ethnic and religious cleansing based on hatred and historical inferiority .....

I mean @WebMaster should read such posts where members are wishing and celebrating communal killing NOT JUST IN THEIR COUNTRY BUT GLOBALLY ....

Give them enough rope. This goes to show you what even their liberals think like, and also sends a message to the few, even now on this site that we can have peace with such creatures.
The thread ends, but not after we are sent a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom