What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate further.

What is there to elaborate? It is Ying Yang.

Why do you think there were volunteers fighting the Nazis even before governments were fighting them?
It is newtons reaction to Nazi actions.

To be honest, I don't see any chance of both India and Pakistan against coronavirus. Reason is not govts, its people actually. So careless, nothing could be worse.
Summer is our only hope. I am continuously praying.
Summer has already set in India( in north a week ago and south two weeks)nd lockdowns are being imposed strictly here from today...I have hope for India.. that we will see this through

We are to Buddhism as the Hejaz is to Islam---->sacred land---->now beat that
Jaggu we all know how Buddhism ended in Bharat,that's something which shouldn't be touched.Vedas were probably composed in area which is North-West region of Pakistan and same area became stronghold of Buddhism later.
P.S:-Area which makes today Pakistan and Afghanistan was stronghold of Buddhism.An area mostly occupied by Buddhism Monks.Religion itself ended almost 1000 years ago but it's signs are still spreaded here and there in our areas.

Do you think the RSS is afraid of that? They want Muslims to pick up arms

For RSS a Muslim is already armed to the teeth.

Do you think the nation state of India will survive this polarity?

Jaggu we all know how Buddhism ended in Bharat,that's something which shouldn't be touched.Vedas were probably composed in area which is North-West region of Pakistan and same area became stronghold of Buddhism later.
P.S:-Area which makes today Pakistan and Afghanistan was stronghold of Buddhism.An area mostly occupied by Buddhism Monks.Religion itself ended almost 1000 years ago but it's signs are still spreaded here and there in our areas.

If I'm not mistaken, Buddhism is still the third largest religion in the world.

Or fourth.

It's hardly insignificant in terms of numbers and geography of control.

It's simply that there wasn't space in India for two alphas.

There still isn't space in India for two alphas. Which is what's happening.

If it leads to full blown Hindu Muslim civil war, Muslims won't stand a chance.

Will India survive for another 100 years? I don't think so. But will Pakistan?

Pakistan inshallah will survive the Hindu Muslim civil war in India.

Muslims are accustomed to never standing much chance in their recorded history. It's like business as usual for them so no one's worried about that.

If I'm not mistaken, Buddhism is still the third largest religion in the world.

Or fourth.

It's hardly insignificant in terms of numbers and geography of control.

It's simply that there wasn't space in India for two alphas.

There still isn't space in India for two alphas. Which is what's happening.
Nodoubt about it, but tell me what it feels like being banished from something you owe your Birth too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom