What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop deflecting.

Muslims dons can cast Muslim actors in their films. But they can't force Hindus to make them watch their movies.
It's Hindus like you have made these barely 5 feet feminine looking Muslim heroes as superstars. Who can't act to save their lives for Ishwar sakes
@padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu

You're a Maharashtrian.

You know Shivaji and Muslims in our army. Generals.

You also know how we cleaned Mumbai.

I'm sick of the north's inadequacies holding the rest of us to ransom on the strength of their useless numbers

Mathematically Nazis knew that too but did that stop them from trying?

Yes. How do you think the intelligence network was so great and prime reason for it's efficiency.

What you fail to see is that there is no patent to the ideology that it has to mirror it 100 percent before alarm bells ring?

I had put it out in a question leaving you the right to refusal.
If Nazis knew that why would they engage in such conquest knowing it would lead to their demise?

So are you saying that Jews helped the Nazis to exterminating Jews. Interesting. I have heard of Indian, Arab and even African Nazi soliders. Did not hear of Jew one ever.

Let me tell you the RSS ideology is more dangerous than Nazi ideology for Muslims in India. It won't put them in gas chambers but influence then revert to Hinduism like in Spain. But chances of RSS ideology being successful are very slim.

You're a Maharashtrian.

You know Shivaji and Muslims in our army. Generals.

You also know how we cleaned Mumbai.

I'm sick of the north's inadequacies holding the rest of us to ransom on the strength of their useless numbers
Shivaji was a secular King. He failed to see the larger picture.

Mumbai was never cleaned. If the cleaning was done, there would no Azad maidan like incidents.

You probably know that these North Indian Muslims are invading Maharashtra and rapidly changing demographics.

If Nazis knew that would they engage in such conquest knowing it would lead to their demise?

So are you saying that Jews helped the Nazis to exterminating Jews. Interesting. I have heard of Indian, Arab and even African Nazi soliders. Did not hear of Jew one ever.

Let me tell you the RSS ideology is more dangerous than Nazi ideology for Muslims in India. It won't put them in gas chambers but influence then revert to Hinduism like in Spain. But chances of RSS ideology being successful are very slim.

Shivaji was a secular King. He failed to see the larger picture.

Mumbai was never cleaned. If the cleaning was done, there would no Azad maidan like incidents.

You probably know that these North Indian Muslims are invading Maharashtra and rapidly changing demographics.

There will never be a Delhi in Maharashtra.

Karnataka yes.

That's what Mumbai did.

Shivaji was a Maharashtrian.

Maharashtrians are secular.

Maharashtrians are Hindus.

They are not sanghis ...

If Nazis knew that would they engage in such conquest knowing it would lead to their demise?
You think logic and reasoning are acceptable traits in Nazi circles?

Whatever is happening now is a mixture of both the 'Reconquest' of Spain(religious) and what happened in Nazi Germany(racial).

The matter of genocide and basic human rights cannot be left to chance with or without any adjective.

What would you like the nature of things be? To counter this Pakistan harvests an ideology similar to that for survival means.

No wonder people are calling for interventions. Prevention is better than cure(nuclear war).

But i can tell you no one will listen to sane voices anymore. It is all just too late

I never saw Kashmiris protesting for anything happening in Pakistan ...they even protested for killing of Gen Sulemani by US ...they even know Pakistan can sell them anytime ..either you are rating Pakistan too high or considering Kashmiris as fools ..... what you govt did after the abrogation of article 370 and achieved was nothing more then a joke
But Kashmiris sure root for Pakistan in cricket matches.

If I am not wrong, agar main galat nahi hoon... If my memory serves me right.. Kashmiris in 2001 protested against US invasion of Afghanistan. Can that be considered as protesting for Pakistan?

- PRTP GWD

But Kashmiris sure root for Pakistan in cricket matches.

If I am not wrong, agar main galat nahi hoon... If my memory serves me right.. Kashmiris in 2001 protested against US invasion of Afghanistan. Can that be considered as protesting for Pakistan?

- PRTP GWD

muslims do that .

Good or bad Bharatis,Gora before going back, have fed all Hindus that,how glorious they were before hordes of Muslims invaded them and captured huge lands and converted hordes of population into new religion and they must rise and revert this back.They all are same when it comes to Pakistan,though few behave with wit and others with blind hatred.
P.S:-Bharti Hindus can't see us controlling, that area which is cradle of civilisations,the birth place of Hinduism,Vedas and place which has given birth to Hinduism,Sikhism and was once stronghold of Buddhism.(If you count our iron fist over matters concerning area between amu and kabul,we control area which gave birth to Zoroastrianism also).

if we really want to play that game then Buddhism eclipses Hinduism....on top of that the rig veda was sponsored by the Kuru Bharata dynasty based out of Haryana..they had a massive battle with alliance of Ten Kings, which marked the final split between Indo-Aryan religion and Zoroastrianism, and subsequently everything west of the Chenab became slightly taboo for the Indo-Aryan speakers of the Kuru dynasty....

Hinduism insisted on vast massive sacrifices that drained the Royal Resources...while Buddhism freed up the Royals to make magnificent monuments...India owes more of its greatness to Buddhism which is a thoroughly Gangu creation..It is as Gangu as Gangu can get

We are to Buddhism as the Hejaz is to Islam---->sacred land---->now beat that

if we really want to play that game then Buddhism eclipses Hinduism....on top of that the rig veda was sponsored by the Kuru Bharata dynasty...they had a massive battle with alliance of Ten Kings, which marked the final split between Indo-Aryan religion and Zoroastrianism, and subsequently everything west of the Chenab became slightly taboo for the Indo-Aryan speakers of the Kuru dynasty....

Hinduism insisted on vast massive sacrifices that drained the Royal Resources...while Buddhism freed up the Royals to make magnificent monuments...India owes more of its greatness to Buddhism which is a thoroughly Gangu creation..It is as Gangu as Gangu can get

We are to Buddhism as the Hejaz is to Islam---->sacred land---->now beat that

Then you should have read a thread I started a long time ago ...

You know, when I was a schoolboy, about 50 years back, I read about movements of "Shudhi" and "Sanghtan".

"Man apni bekhabri say Shukaib waqif hoon
Bataao paich haen kitnay tumhai pagrhi main"

shudhi is same as conversion .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom