What's new

Wedding called off over choice of biryani

You mistook the context.
I said Indians mostly from south consume all kinds of meat and Biryani is so famous like hyderabadi.

I have a few Indian friends that are veggies, but man they swear that Veg biryani is just as good. Such a shame man, they havent tried that stuff. Missing out! Is mutton not allowed, i believe it was only beef that was off menu?

I have a few Indian friends that are veggies, but man they swear that Veg biryani is just as good. Such a shame man, they havent tried that stuff. Missing out! Is mutton not allowed, i believe it was only beef that was off menu?

I feel pity for them and even I use to tease my veggie friends. Can you believe to my embarrassment they order veg at KFC or chinese restaurants. :cray:
Mutton and Chicken are equally preferable. Beef is commonly available in Kerala and parts of Tamil Nadu.
You can find Biryani street stalls almost every corner here.

Biryani :woot: Anytime anywhere

I feel pity for them and even I use to tease my veggie friends. Can you believe to my embarrassment they order veg at KFC or chinese restaurants. :cray:
Mutton and Chicken are equally preferable. Beef is commonly available in Kerala and parts of Tamil Nadu.
You can find Biryani street stalls almost every corner here.

Biryani :woot: Anytime anywhere

HAHA Kentucky Fried Vegetables? What do they order their? Fried Veggie dumplings? Hain! Man dont they just wanna taste it? The smell is so enticing.

HAHA Kentucky Fried Vegetables? What do they order their? Fried Veggie dumplings? Hain! Man dont they just wanna taste it? The smell is so enticing.
Let me quote their equivalent of non-vegs:

Chicken burger - Veg burger with potato patty.
Chicken wings - Potato nuggets.
Mutton biryani - Paneer masala and othe paneer stuffs and so on

I wonder how do they manage in US? Here KFCs and MCDs have potato and paneer alternatives specifically meant for veggies.

I wonder how do they manage in US? Here KFCs and MCDs have potato and paneer alternatives specifically meant for veggies.

In US it's all BROtiens man. Dont say veg there, they will look at you funny :D

Han ab tum ne un becharo ki itni insult kar di hai ab wo kisi say baat kaisay kar saktay hain. :disagree:
Insult to tumhary biryani ne ki un ki or un ke pure khandaan ki! :confused:

You can get a veggie burger here in Burger King, MCDs and KFC have no veggie alternative unless you want a salad I think lol. They do have potato foods like fries and wedges.

pakistanis should come to india to enjoy authentic biryani :D

This thread tempting me from morning...
Just had one full bowl of amazing chicken biryani..yummy

Back
Top Bottom