What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

Agha waqar for president-

LOL I thought just Americans CAN tell this Joke in american only! In Pakistan no one listens to poor people, Thats why Non elected presidents like zardari come to looot!

sir its famous saying...innocent until proven guilty.....also smoke only present where there is fire.......this water kit has substance...that why world class third class liberals like pervaiz bai also came in the arena calling this water kit fraud...during that course pervaiz bai also wrote a column and made money.....a person who makes money by calling other fraud...u can well imagine his state of mind.....

what solution has pervaiz bai given for solving energy crisis?.....atleast agha sahab has tried...lets see what turns out....even if he fails...we should give him credit atleast he tried..

we should support agha sahab. and dont bad mouth him cause his water kit is genuine and no one has proved it bogus till now..after all he is heading to dubai to demonstrate it.

It is not a matter of innocence, he is not on trial for a criminal offence. This man has made a claim. The claim is that he has invented a kit that break the laws of thermodynamics. Now the onus is completely on the claimant to prove his invention is what he says it is. For people like me who have some understanding of the laws of thermodynamics we are completely confident that he is a fraud.

We know that a person with extremely limited knowledge of engineering and science will have very little chance of inventing what is essentially cold fusion. Cold fusion claims have been made in the past, where even extremely well funded individuals have failed to prove the existence of such a reaction in their apparatus.

Hence, this man is a fraud. You can wait for his claims to be verified, however I would suggest that you do not hold your breath because you will be holding it for a long time.

Pakistanis love conspiracy theories and this man, Agha claims that big oil is keeping certain inventions like his water kit from materialising. However, why would countries like Japan who have a regressing economies and have no natural resources not be keen to invent or utilise an invention like the water kit. Why would japan, instead choose to import huge amounts of oil when it could just stop that and instead build water kits?

No I am afraid even the Sun obeys the laws of thermodyanmics, it is just not feasible that a man with a 2 paisa degree from a 2 paisa college using his kitchen utensils has invented a kit to run a car on water, like you I wish it was true. I am afraid it is not.

The man is fooling the nation. And now people say that the government won't release this awesome technology of the hero! I'm ashamed to see Engineering students spout this nonsense. You can't use water as fuel. What he's saying boils down to this equation:
2H2O given 4H+ and 2O2-. This Hydrogen then reacts with oxygen to give water and heat. The equation is unbalanced, heat on one side. It breaks the first law of thermodynamics by creating ENERGY.
The difference between this and petrol is that, in petrol we get Co2 and H20 from CH4. Thus, we're not getting the same thing back.

Also, if the H20 is giving energy in every reaction, then sooner or later, if we keep repeating this process with the same water, it will lose all its energy. This is also impossible.

I almost forgot one thing, you can't electrolyse distilled water without an electrolyte. I'm assuming he used tap water, containing salt though but the energy would still come from the battery

And lastly, the dude's a graduate from a polytechnic institute, not AN ENGINEER

lol...funny that so many people believe this.........

if water i split into hydrogen and oxygen that to in a small kit that can be attached to a car......it is a miracle........it means the car will run on water, wll splt it into hydrogen and oxygen. the hydrogen will be used for energy while oxygen will be released....

lol....we should get the exhaust connected to a mask that can be used as an oxygen unit for breathing.........

lol now Pakistan will become the country that produces oxygen for the world by having its people just drive their cars....

Not only that but we're releasing oxygen ions! And nowhere has Hydrogen lost its charge before combustion.

The man's car should be looked into. It maybe he's created something good but has no idea what he's made.

. . . And then he combusts these ions with oxygen. . .
Are out of your fooking mind !!! IONS - COMBUSTION ( :hitwall: )^100. Did u ever go to a decent chem class ? Do u know what an ion is ? Do u know what combustion is ? . . .

. . but something is powering the car and it may be cheap. "May" being the key word. I like to give people the benefit of doubt
Ahh.. snap.. "may" be LPG itself.

kṣamā;3273183 said:
Are out of your fooking mind !!! IONS - COMBUSTION ( :hitwall: )^100. Did u ever go to a decent chem class ? Do u know what an ion is ? Do u know what combustion is ? . . .

Ahh.. snap.. "may" be LPG itself.
I'm just saying what he said. I don't believe the electolysis itself can happen with a car battery at room temperature with no electrolyte

I'm just saying what he said. I don't believe the electolysis itself can happen with a car battery at room temperature with no electrolyte
Then my comments should be forwarded to the original author

No not even close. He mentioned "Distilled water" in initial vids, and with that I closed the video. I donn think it is even possible with a 220Volts AC (15 Amps) wall supply, correct me if I am wrong.

kṣamā;3273196 said:
Then my comments should be forwarded to the original author

No not even close. He mentioned "Distilled water" in initial vids, and with that I closed the video. I donn think it is even possible with a 220Volts AC (15 Amps) wall supply, correct me if I am wrong.
I think this would be hard even if he had added some dilute acid as an electrolyte or even some salt. Most importantly, he never mentions an electrode, instead says resonance (Which has more to do with waves).

Assuming he's right, he'd still get the same amount of energy back. Oh wait, not even that because no engine is 100% efficient. In other words, I'm sure he charged his battery after driving :D

Water_Kit_Sach_Ya_Fraud_Isb_Pkg__04-08_00000.jpg

I think this would be hard even if he had added some dilute acid as an electrolyte or even some salt. Most importantly, he never mentions an electrode, instead says resonance (Which has more to do with waves).
The resonance theory is on track. Nothing challenging it. It is known that a high energy microwave can break bonds in a sea water but the phenomena is still not explained how (I mean what is the role palyed by

kṣamā;3273262 said:
The resonance theory is on track. Nothing challenging it. It is known that a high energy microwave can break bonds in a sea water but the phenomena is still not explained how (I mean what is the role palyed by
The basic problem is still that sea water has salt in it, it is an electrolyte. Water is not. Resonance has not broken a pure covalent compound, now has it?

Back
Top Bottom