What's new

Special Look at Pakistani Engineer Aga Waqar , water car Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u think @VCheng is in his puberty you are completely mistaken. He is a senior both in Forum Age and real age.

I determined his age based of his childish thoughts, "you know who I am and you know how educated I am or how rich I am" kinda thought

Isn't that sad that Pakistanis realize their talents abroad? Isn't it sad that foreigners recognize the potentials of our talented people meanwhile our own ridicule and neglect them?

talent is equally spread among all races, countries and continents so saying Pakistan has so much talent is not a right thing to say, its all depends on opportunities and since Pakistan does not have a huge auto industry his talent would have never came out.

You are so correct in that I am uneducated, poor and in "the puberty". :D

Besides, your statements on the water car are so entertaining. Please do carry on! :lol:

anything for our seniors, keep watching and getting surprised

talent is equally spread among all races, countries and continents so saying Pakistan has so much talent is not a right thing to say, its all depends on opportunities and since Pakistan does not have a huge auto industry his talent would have never came out.

anything for our seniors, keep watching and getting surprised

And another one bits the dust. When educated guys like you make statements like that no wonder this water car fraud got so much support in Pakistan. But Pakistan isn't my country so I wont comment on this topic any more

I just wanted to raise awareness very innovative man

You can raise REAL awareness by declaring that you have invested your retirement money, your kids education fund, and your wife's jewelry on this guy to make sure he can run the water car.

But if you can't put your money where you mouth is,

then it is all cheap drama, a dance of khusras and hijras, for a pathetic entertainment.

Hope you understand. No personal attack intended.

Peace

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

My new invention.

Electric_c691a7_1082070.jpg

Last edited:
Why are people giving so much negative views. The guy has got a point. he has done an experiment and drove a fkin car.

That's how we verify theory, isn't it ?

Sometimes practicals also leads to theories.

He should get a chance and big a$$ funding.

P.S. - I did my part against Pakistan to encourage wastage of their money. ;)

Last edited:

Besides, your statements on the water car are so entertaining. Please do carry on! :lol:

Since you are "poor and uneducated" he is likely to fund your further education at his neighborhood madrassah.

About your "in the puberty", even he can't do much.

I hate how Prof. Hoodbhoy bullies these budding scientists!

And another one bits the dust. When educated guys like you make statements like that no wonder this water car fraud got so much support in Pakistan. But Pakistan isn't my country so I wont comment on this topic any more

Its got nothing to do with a country or education, its got to do with open mind and open heart. If someone says they can run a car which doesnt even take water instead sucks moisture from air and breaks it into Hydrogen its worth investigating because there is a lot more science left to be discovered. 30 years ago if someone told me he can fix my eye sight with a small cut on my retina i would have said are you f'ing stupid. most science we know today were discovered by trying and retrying again and again and when you get the desired result you investigate how the FFF it happened.

Well as you stated , dung lies anywhere but if someone can take that Dung and then generate more energy then before, then its called Innovation.

And he seem to have done just that "Greater Yield Production" and even people who tested/reviewed the performance were satisfied

Its called Innovation , because no one has been able to achieve that level of production forcing people to move to hybrid systems.

If the man says he can run things with efficiency give him chance to "sell" his product

CHANCE TO DO !!! ... sweet talk and scientist theory ... to baat ki baat hai

What government should have done was stated

Yes , we will give you 1 Car bettery and 1 Gallon of water show us how long you can run the car for !!! and the battery must not be replaced ...

CHANCE !!! to sell , less Theory

What is the FEAR? Ok if car will not run .. fine .. people will not buy anymore !!! Problem kiya hai ?
exactly what i think about the guy and his invention ... i mean forget about that hydrogen-production from water n battery , just look at the result he has delivered ... he had just recently driven a car from just a litre of water and that even infront of so many scientists & engineers of repute so what do we guys want from a young innovator ...

Sir, how about using some chemical as catalyst in water or perhaps boiling water may need less energy to split than 142kJ as you suggested?
In the case of the charltan Agha Waqar, he claimed to be using distilled water (which is a dielectric), but anyone with even basic knowledge of chemistry will know that electrolysis requires an electrolyte, in this case probably calcium carbide, which makes the whole concept economically unfeasibile

exactly what i think about the guy and his invention ... i mean forget about that hydrogen-production from water n battery , just look at the result he has delivered ... he had just recently driven a car from just a litre of water and that even infront of so many scientists & engineers of repute so what do we guys want from a young innovator ...
He probably lined his kit up with calcium carbide or some other masala

Isn't Dr. AQ Khan a metallurgist-cum-physicist-cum-nuclear scientist-cum-rocket scientist?
In his own mind he is Einstein,Tesla and Von Braun all rolled into one lol

Last edited:
To sum up this charltan thokaybaaz insaan aga waqar ,I will give a very basic analogy. image if you were to bounce a tennis ball, after a couple of bounces the ball would come to a stand still because the energy would dissipate from the ball via friction, however if one was to believe the likes of waqar , the ball would continue to bounce with each subsequent bounce getting higher and higher, this is the principle that waqar is actually advocating, as anyone who has any common sense will know that this does not pertain to reality.

To sum up this charltan thokaybaaz insaan aga waqar ,I will give a very basic analogy. image if you were to bounce a tennis ball, after a couple of bounces the ball would come to a stand still because the energy would dissipate from the ball via friction, however if one was to believe the likes of waqar , the ball would continue to bounce with each subsequent bounce getting higher and higher, this is the principle that waqar is actually advocating, as anyone who has any common sense will know that this does not pertain to reality.

He is water car engineer The genius that is the reality. Just wait and next thing you know he is running trains and planes on water and he will the most wanted scientist in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom