What's new

India is learning to love electric vehicles — but they're not cars

Just like you can assume they are college students, extend me the same courtesy to assume you being a useless chauthi fail.

If you don't even know what a stack is, why do you insist on spewing things that translates as mumbo jumbo to your brain?

That's not "5G Stack" we are talking about. Are you going to ask me about subnetting or CIDR next? You assume I don't understand network, when I have worked on network virtualization long before many in India knew what it means to have a distributed network or a SDN. Just a sample of my work when I was helping APJ partners deploy NSX-T in the data centers.

if you want to have a proper discussion, be my guest. Otherwise let's ignore each other. Not interested to reply to trolling.

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 6.34.11 PM.png

That's not "5G Stack" we are talking about. Are you going to ask me about subnetting or CIDR next? You assume I don't understand network, when I have worked on network virtualization long before many in India knew what it means to have a distributed network or a SDN. Just a sample of my work when I was helping APJ partners deploy NSX-T in the data centers.

if you want to have a proper discussion, be my guest. Otherwise let's ignore each other. Not interested to reply to trolling.

View attachment 917186
Ok sir 👍

Back
Top Bottom