What's new

Special Look at Pakistani Engineer Aga Waqar , water car Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
because I have seen the best years of my life and learned a few things and you are just hitting the puberty, thanks for the best wishes, enjoy your imaginations behind the keyboard.
I was thinking a lot about how to run fan during power cut and suddenly water car sir gave me inspiration.

All one needs to do, is take a turbine that can generate electricity and couple it with a fan. Spin the fan using hand and it will generate electricity from turbine.. from that point onwards you get free cold breeze from fan which runs on electicity generated from turbine.
I have made special turbines and fans for this purpose. costs 50 pound only. Commercial interest welcome.
Zionists and electicity mafia dont waste my time asking stupid questions.

The point of the thread is Innovation , innovation need not only come from Japan or Europe
Man used his head , created a mechanism to get Hydrogen from water by electrical process

The man says he wants to sell his invention , Government & Petrol mafia says we won't let you

Simple issue

OMFG Innovation? Electrolysis has been around for 100s of years!! He is essentially using electricity to break down water to hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen and oxygen combined again to release energy and power the car. Alright but what happens when the fukin battery gets discharged? How is the battery going to get powered? HOWWWW????

This is the same as expecting a bull to pull the bull cart for ever. You feed grass to the bull to let him get started and then later on expect the bull to eat his own shit and keep on living and pulling the cart with the cycle repeated over and over again.

Is it possible hell no! You need to keep feeding grass to the bull to let the bull work and keep bull cart moving. Because 100% efficiency is not possible and a perpetual motion machine is not possible because of the fundamental laws of nature in this case laws of thermodynamics!

I hope your pea sized brain got what I am saying.

Petrol mafia wont let him sell his innovation? Hahahaha
Petrol mafia need not do anything because his innovation holds the same value as some donkey shit lying on a road in his native village.

Well as you stated , dung lies anywhere but if someone can take that Dung and then generate more energy then before, then its called Innovation.

And he seem to have done just that "Greater Yield Production" and even people who tested/reviewed the performance were satisfied

Its called Innovation , because no one has been able to achieve that level of production forcing people to move to hybrid systems.

If the man says he can run things with efficiency give him chance to "sell" his product

CHANCE TO DO !!! ... sweet talk and scientist theory ... to baat ki baat hai

What government should have done was stated

Yes , we will give you 1 Car bettery and 1 Gallon of water show us how long you can run the car for !!! and the battery must not be replaced ...

CHANCE !!! to sell , less Theory

What is the FEAR? Ok if car will not run .. fine .. people will not buy anymore !!! Problem kiya hai ?

Last edited:
Well as you stated , dung lies anywhere but if someone can take that Dung and then generate more energy then before, then its called Innovation.

And he seem to have done just that "Greater Yield Production" and even people who tested/reviewed the performance were satisfied

Its called Innovation , because no one has been able to achieve that level of production forcing people to move to hybrid systems.

If the man says he can run things with efficiency give him chance to "sell" his product

Yes , we will give you 1 Car bettery and 1 Gallon of water show us how long you can run the car for !!! and the battery must not be replaced ...

What is the FEAR? Ok if car will not run .. fine .. people will not buy anymore !!! Problem kiya hai ?
This is old news. Can you please update us as to what happened to him. Govt promised help, and AQ khan supported him. So obviously people from govt and AQ khan have seen and tested the device.
He was supposed to show it to dubai based investors (I read from pdf).
so what happened?

It is not worth giving a chance. Props to Pakistani government for not listening to this fraudster. You do not seem like a science student if you were you would have been face palming your head so hard right now. If I had the money to go to Pakistan I would have gone there and exposed this fraud on my own.

Implement your ABCXYZ in DRDO, i'm talking totally different, answer my questions (if you may) or keep quite.

:)
@Kloitra, serves you right. Do you want to explain some more?? :D

There is a simple concept in physics. If you give a machine X amount of energy, it can do work of at most X amount, not more. Than there is one more concept. Every practical machine is inefficient. That is if you give them certain energy, they would only be able to do work, let's say, at most 90% of that energy.

This laws are unbreakable, you cannot go against them - which is what this water kit claims to do.

It claims to take X amount of energy from the battery, generate hydrogen, burn it again, drive the car and return the X amount of energy to the battery again.

If we assume it needs Y amount of energy to drive the car:

X amount is taken from the battery, Y is used to drive the car and X is given back to the battery.

Kit takes X amount of energy and does Y+X amount of work.

Means it does more work (Y+X) than the energy supplied to it (X). Which is in violation of most basic and infallible of the concept of physics.

Well 2 weeks ago people said Light was the universal fastest thing imaginable
few weeks back they announced , no smaller particles move even faster.

Speed of light maybe not fastest after all - Chicago Tribune

I think appropriate test is to see how efficient the process is with
1 Battery + Gallon of water and see how long the battery runs

Rather then theory bazi if it runs in test trials great

Last edited:
Well 2 weeks ago people said Light was the universal fastest thing imaginable
few weeks back they announced , no smaller particles move even faster.

Speed of light maybe not fastest after all - Chicago Tribune

I think appropriate test is to see how efficient the process is with
1 Battery + Gallon of water and see how long the battery runs

If 1 Battery needs change after 1 Year !!! Great ... time to get water kit and fill it up with water (fuel)

Still cheaper then Petrol

sorry bro :( battery would have to be changed/charged after may be an hour or max 2 hours. This water car engineer is just a retard whose degree needs to be checked for if its real or fake. What he is saying is a lie of such obvious scale that no engineer(real one)/scientist would even listen to this man for a minute. his whole water kit sounds like a grade 8 science project of electrolysis. you can buy one on amazon for 10$ :)

When solar power experimentation started , the output/yield was low but over years people figured out to make more efficient fuel cells.

So if someone can innovate and make something that is not done before worth seeing the results

And also people did not think long ago that you can convert hand full of material and create ENORMOUS amount of energy by nuclear reaction. But strange things happen sometimes ..

I was thinking a lot about how to run fan during power cut and suddenly water car sir gave me inspiration.

All one needs to do, is take a turbine that can generate electricity and couple it with a fan. Spin the fan using hand and it will generate electricity from turbine.. from that point onwards you get free cold breeze from fan which runs on electicity generated from turbine.
I have made special turbines and fans for this purpose. costs 50 pound only. Commercial interest welcome.
Zionists and electicity mafia dont waste my time asking stupid questions.

did it smell bad?

I admire the thought, logic and philosophy behind the old story that so many centuries ago, this was thought to be impossible but now it isn't. I can see you trying to link it to this.

But this scenario is very different. In lab or at work you might not see things go by the book, sure that's life, shit happens (excuse my French). However, calling this against 'by the book' would be a massive understatement.

What the entire scientific community at large deem physically impossible, this guy from who knows where, with who knows what qualifications proves them wrong? I don't think so, maybe if I see it, I will believe it.....

Otherwise, everyone on this thread who have cast their doubts have done so with 100% validity.
Many more arguments that come to mind as to why this is fake, but we need not go into them when the basics of it tell us that from what we know, it's impossible.

Physics and engineering aren't everyone's forte.

But I do agree that the response in the media and some in the so called 'scientific community' in Pakistan do reflect on the education level.

And above all it shows just how gullible some Pakistanis are.

didnt i say the same thing, I am not buying it but I wont discard it untill i see it since i have seen lots of unbelievable shit happen in my life time. Those who dont believe in God find it hard to believe that some non existing being will answer your prayers

because I have seen the best years of my life and learned a few things and you are just hitting the puberty, thanks for the best wishes, enjoy your imaginations behind the keyboard.

If u think @VCheng is in his puberty you are completely mistaken. He is a senior both in Forum Age and real age.

Water car engineer himself is not sure how the kit is generating energy to run the car.

thats what i said I have seen strange things happen so I wont discard it until someone shows how is he cheating if he is. Most of the medical discoveries that we are so proud of today were the result of some accident.

:)
@Kloitra, serves you right. Do you want to explain some more?? :D
I learnt my lesson!

Kind of like this:

1009891_10153267368810455_2062998361_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom