What's new

Special Look at Pakistani Engineer Aga Waqar , water car Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bunny:
Missed opportunity, he was pure genius

Pakistanis suck at physics big time. Something is wrong with how its taught here. But it is to be expected in a backward country. Pakistan can only progress among the nations of the world if it make a sincere effort to excel at maths and science.

Failing Agha Waqar was part of the London plan.

Anyonne has idea about quantity of hydrogen gas that can be produced using hydrolysis if we use energy from 500mw nuclear power station ?

Well Joke a side i believe if he is saying 0.1% correct we need to take this seriously and put some effort to close this chapter .bcas for me even 0.1% is good enough ,imagine one fine day PAK is all oil Import free 12 Billion US$ .imagine what one can do really .Too little risk but too much high returns

This genius should be given the Nobel prize in physics for designing an engine which violates the Laws of Thermodynamics. I want to do my Post Doc under him.

He said he has many offers from international companies, can some share more information about this? Does he able to bring up any company to invest in his idea? He already patent his idea and model, why still actual concept is not shown to public?

Anyonne has idea about quantity of hydrogen gas that can be produced using hydrolysis if we use energy from 500mw nuclear power station ?

wtf?

-firstly hydrolysis is not what you think it is. google the term to find out what it really is.
-secondly, why do you want to make hydrogen from already usable electricity?

but considering the electrolytic cell is 100% efficient :

- the power plant makes 500*1,000,000*60*60 = 1,800,000,000,000 Joules of energy every hour.
- this means it can break 1,800,000,000,000/142 = 12,676,056,338 grams of water.
- which equals to about (2/18)*12,676,056,338 = 1,408,450,704 grams of hydrogen

So a 500MW nuclear power plant running at full capacity using a 100% efficient electrolytic cell makes = 1,408 tons of hydrogen every hour.

Anyways, hydrogen is commercially produced from other methods (not electrolytic cell), one of which I know of is in oil refinery, where in some process, hydrogen is given off as a by-product.

Reactions: zip
wtf?

-firstly hydrolysis is not what you think it is. google the term to find out what it really is.
-secondly, why do you want to make hydrogen from already usable electricity?

but considering the electrolytic cell is 100% efficient :

- the power plant makes 500*1,000,000*60*60 = 1,800,000,000,000 Joules of energy every hour.
- this means it can break 1,800,000,000,000/142 = 12,676,056,338 grams of water.
- which equals to about (2/18)*12,676,056,338 = 1,408,450,704 grams of hydrogen

So a 500MW nuclear power plant running at full capacity using a 100% efficient electrolytic cell makes = 1,408 tons of hydrogen every hour.

Anyways, hydrogen is commercially produced from other methods (not electrolytic cell), one of which I know of is in oil refinery, where in some process, hydrogen is given off as a by-product.
Electrical energy has its own disadvantagous
First of all you cant store it in a large quantity and you cant use it in internal combustion engines but you can use hydrogen gas
As efficiency of electrolysis is around 70 % you need max 50 units of ele energy to produce one kg of hydrogen ..It means you can priduce 240 tonns of hydrogen per day using 500mw power plant ..It also means you can drive 2.5 lacs of cars for a distance of 100 km everyday ..Rather than wasting money on oil hydrogen can be used as a clean energy combined with nuclear or solar power plants ..

Electrical energy has its own disadvantagous
First of all you cant store it in a large quantity and you cant use it in internal combustion engines but you can use hydrogen gas
As efficiency of electrolysis is around 70 % you need max 50 units of ele energy to produce one kg of hydrogen ..It means you can priduce 240 tonns of hydrogen per day using 500mw power plant ..It also means you can drive 2.5 lacs of cars for a distance of 100 km everyday ..Rather than wasting money on oil hydrogen can be used as a clean energy combined with nuclear or solar power plants ..

okay......

nuclear power costs around maybe $0.07 per kw-hr in India.

By that rate, operating a 500MW plant for a day costs app. $840,000.

For 70% efficiency process, total hydrogen produced in one day should be 210 tons (ignore previous calculation, it was wrong).

So price per ton of hydrogen = $4000/ton (only electricity cost, there are other expenses too)

Energy contained in a ton of hydrogen = 143,000 MJ

Energy contained in a ton of diesel = 48,000 MJ

Cost of 1 ton of diesel (using INR 60/liter rate) = $1220/ton

Price to Energy ratio for diesel = 48,000/1,220 = $39/MJ (retail)

Price to Energy ratio for Hydrogen = 143,000/4,000 = $36/MJ (not including taxes, transportation cost, storage cost etc etc)

So you see, diesel is cheaper than Hydrogen. Ignore the figures, since for hydrogen, so many costs are not included but for diesel we are taking retail price. I think hydrogen at retail would be above $50/MJ. Also, we assumed plant efficiency of 70%, actual efficiencies are even lower.

On the other hand, nuclear power cost may be cheaper than $0.07/kw-hr in India. I just guessed if EU costs are above $0.10/kw-hr and china below $0.05/kw-hr , then India may be right in the middle....So hydrogen cost would be cheaper if nuclear power were cheaper...

If carbon fuel prices rise fast enough(just a 30% rise is enough) and alternative energy price fall fast enough, hydrogen burning cars may become a reality.....

Reactions: zip
someone from the tv show asked himto show the mounted kit. and the aghasaab said. abhi to meine kit nikal di hai. abey jab paani se chalti thi to petrol pe kyun chalatay ho? some people took 'save water' slogan too seriously.

some body go and tell this Agha Waqar to make a water powered jets and helicopters for all poeple who support him and then send all those people in the water powered jets to USA for a nice trip........along with Agha sahib. Hope if they reached there, they will make a good living and name.

Have Mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom