What's new

Special Look at Pakistani Engineer Aga Waqar , water car Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sum up this charltan thokaybaaz insaan aga waqar ,I will give a very basic analogy. image if you were to bounce a tennis ball, after a couple of bounces the ball would come to a stand still because the energy would dissipate from the ball via friction, however if one was to believe the likes of waqar , the ball would continue to bounce with each subsequent bounce getting higher and higher, this is the principle that waqar is actually advocating, as anyone who has any common sense will know that this does not pertain to reality.

even after all the science going against his innovention he has still driven the car infront of the whole world ... :smokin:

i have got immense respect for this guy just 'cause he has atleast done something in terms of putting this freaking science into dam practice (no matter if it is not so foolproof) which a lot of big-name scientists 'n' engineers working independently or in a multi-million dollar org. are short of pulling off a thing of that sort in the world ... :sniper:

Let me tell you that currently i'm a student of automotive engg.with all my limited knowledge of this field which i have right now i can tell you that he is no non-sense... :nono:

this so-called silly guy is not burning the water in the combustion chamber of the engine , rather he is fueling it with something else that he don't want to reveal to the world because of the obvious reasons which you all are smart enough to comprehend ... :coffee:

he is driving the car un-conventionally i.e. without using any petrol or diesel and this is good enough for me as i am least bothered of how he has managed to do all that just like we don't really much care about what's actually going inside a cellphone or how it works but still we want to use the cellphone anyway .... :meeting:
Time vvill tell the tale ---- You people today may be calling him & his invention a joke , but i'm happy that agha waqaar patthaan is the pride of PakisTan ... :pakistan:

Let me tell you that currently i'm a student of automotive engg.with all my limited knowledge of this field which i have right now i can tell you that he is no non-sense... :nono:

user_1156_oh_my_god_cat_1372182466_763423.jpg

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 single handedly trolled entire PDF and is clobbering all the logic put together by members using random philosophical hot air .

This thread made my Sunday .

Well Acknowledging innovation efforts by engineer is not trolling but in fact highlights the fact that people are willing to solve problems by their own innovation and ideas

It is amazing that despite so many posts clearly explaining how & why the invention of the fraudster Agha Waqar can’t work; many honourable members still believe that Agha Waqar can run a motor vehicle on water alone.

It is not difficult to hide a small gasoline reservoir inside the car and let you think that it is running on water.Naturally if someone insists on believing that it is night despite that fact sun is shining, no argument will change his mind.

As I have posted earlier, all those who believe in it should pool their resources and finance Agha Waqar's invention, if true, they would be billionaires else they will go bankrupt. If these people are so sure why don’t they put their money where their mouth is?

There are many hydrogen kits available in the market which improve efficiency of the motor vehicles. One such link is below.

How it all Works

You will note that unlike the fraudster Waqar, these don’t claim on running on water alone but only as fuel saving supplement.

OMFG Innovation? Electrolysis has been around for 100s of years!! He is essentially using electricity to break down water to hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen and oxygen combined again to release energy and power the car. Alright but what happens when the fukin battery gets discharged? How is the battery going to get powered? HOWWWW????

This is the same as expecting a bull to pull the bull cart for ever. You feed grass to the bull to let him get started and then later on expect the bull to eat his own shit and keep on living and pulling the cart with the cycle repeated over and over again.

Is it possible hell no! You need to keep feeding grass to the bull to let the bull work and keep bull cart moving. Because 100% efficiency is not possible and a perpetual motion machine is not possible because of the fundamental laws of nature in this case laws of thermodynamics!

I hope your pea sized brain got what I am saying.

Petrol mafia wont let him sell his innovation? Hahahaha
Petrol mafia need not do anything because his innovation holds the same value as some donkey shit lying on a road in his native village.
one of the bedt explaination i read on the topic. man u are witty n genious.

Is the Water car a reality........are Pakistanis using water as 'fuel' in their cars??......I'm really interested.......can someone give some update.......

Last edited:
mereko to koi agha saab ki update de dein to mein unka sukrawar guruvar ho jaunga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom