What's new

Special Look at Pakistani Engineer Aga Waqar , water car Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
agha waqar the certified chutiya... :lol:

I bet hes hiding somewhere in shame... bc was challenging scientists like Dr Samar Mobarak,Hoodboi etc on national tv... :lol:

There you go all the Einsteins at work again, every chutia thinks he is physics guru now.

Yes, subvert the laws of physics, I cant begin to understand how learned men fell for this stupidity and declared it as the next greatest invention.

Yes, subvert the laws of physics, I cant begin to understand how learned men fell for this stupidity and declared it as the next greatest invention.

Nobody does national self-delusions as best as Pakistan! :D

It is amazing that despite so many posts clearly explaining how & why the invention of the fraudster Agha Waqar can’t work; many honourable members still believe that Agha Waqar can run a motor vehicle on water alone.

It is not difficult to hide a small gasoline reservoir inside the car and let you think that it is running on water.Naturally if someone insists on believing that it is night despite that fact sun is shining, no argument will change his mind.

As I have posted earlier, all those who believe in it should pool their resources and finance Agha Waqar's invention, if true, they would be billionaires else they will go bankrupt. If these people are so sure why don’t they put their money where their mouth is?

There are many hydrogen kits available in the market which improve efficiency of the motor vehicles. One such link is below.

How it all Works

You will note that unlike the fraudster Waqar, these don’t claim on running on water alone but only as fuel saving supplement.

Not surprising. 20 years ago an @$$hole called Ramar Pillai made 'petrol' by mixing herbs with water and called it 'Ramar Petrol', The whole thing was a scam. But long after he was discredited several mrons believed that petroleum companies shut him up because they felt threatened.

Aga waqar was a genius..................err in fooling people. haha

This one is an oscar level acting :sick:
:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom