technical college in Khairpur, in southern Sindh province, he said. For
most of his career, he worked in a
police department.
He is currently
unemployed. Mr Ahmad brushed off his critics,
claiming to have run a small Suzuki for
nearly 400 kilometres on 10 litres of
water.

This news is spreading thought out the world and this time its from Australia .

for love of god and science, pls close the thread.

Absolutely not...its a fun thread.....we can discuss troll science on this thread....:chilli:
:hitwall: :hitwall:

Ps:I had to use two bcoz apparently Def.pk also knows two are the bare minimum for these kind of replies :-)

456853d1344190806-pakistani-makes-car-runs-water-418743_10151010014317663_1167492898_n.jpg

I don't know what is written on his image - but the publicity he has given for Pakistan is immense globally, now on-wards the Pakistani Mechanical engineers will be the most sort after professionals in the world, I heard NASA is going to replace the entire strength of their existing engineers with Pakistani Mechanical Engineers, especially from Khairpur...

Guys don't worry about all issues of Pakistan - because this "WATER KIT" is going to solve all your problem, and soon you could see the Arabs queuing on your embassy to get work permit of Pakistan to work in WATER KIT factories, I don't know how your religious leaders are going to react to the invention of the Water Kit because it's going to affect the entire economy of gulf who depend on oil...

Till the water kit is exposed and declare him as fraud by the GoP , closing this thread will be injustice to Agha Waqar invention.
Correct , this thread shouldnot be closed not untill the hearing and final decision from court about water kit.I have heard he have already filled a petition and wants to show judges and lawyers that car actually runs on water and he is confident he will win. DR. Atta already senses a SCAM he will also prove that agha violated laws of thermo. and car could not run efficiently on water and its dangrerous too.

this man is not a fraud....many scientists have said that his invention is genuine....all the liberals and their relatives from india who are jumping up and down......dont waste your energy

water kit will surely work....

his body language futher endorses my view point.............liberals on this forum who do T.C of dr Abdus Salam every day dont want any other non liberal to win a nobel prize so thats why they are spreading lies against agha sahab.

this man is not a fraud....many scientists have said that his invention is genuine....all the liberals and their relatives from india who are jumping up and down......dont waste your energy

bhai is main tana maarne ki kya zarorat thee. I don't remember anybody from my ancestors who migrated from India but I still don't believe this news to be true.

Aap agar maante ho to achi baat hai.. hum nahi maante but we still respect your opinion

bhai is main tana maarne ki kya zarorat thee. I don't remember anybody from my ancestors who migrated from India but I still don't believe this news to be true.

Aap agar maante ho to achi baat hai.. hum nahi maante but we still respect your opinion

sir its famous saying...innocent until proven guilty.....also smoke only present where there is fire.......this water kit has substance...that why world class third class liberals like pervaiz bai also came in the arena calling this water kit fraud...during that course pervaiz bai also wrote a column and made money.....a person who makes money by calling other fraud...u can well imagine his state of mind.....

what solution has pervaiz bai given for solving energy crisis?.....atleast agha sahab has tried...lets see what turns out....even if he fails...we should give him credit atleast he tried..

we should support agha sahab. and dont bad mouth him cause his water kit is genuine and no one has proved it bogus till now..after all he is heading to dubai to demonstrate it.

sir its famous saying...innocent until proven guilty.....also smoke only present where there is fire.......this water kit has substance...that why world class third class liberals like pervaiz bai also came in the arena calling this water kit fraud...during that course pervaiz bai also wrote a column and made money.....a person who makes money by calling other fraud...u can well imagine his state of mind.....

what solution has pervaiz bai given for solving energy crisis?.....atleast agha sahab has tried...lets see what turns out....even if he fails...we should give him credit atleast he tried..

we should support agha sahab. and dont bad mouth him cause his water kit is genuine and no one has proved it bogus till now..after all he is heading to dubai to demonstrate it.
Well are u sure that this man is not a fraud ? Let us take he is not for the time being, but do u promise to eat ur hat if he is ??

Do not say something which u cannot write on a paper and sign it.

i think he is taunting he cant be serious for sure but then again some people have bullshit for brain lets see whats comes of it

his body language futher endorses my view point.............liberals on this forum who do T.C of dr Abdus Salam every day dont want any other non liberal to win a nobel prize so thats why they are spreading lies against agha sahab.

290x230-car-scams-thermodynamics-magic-agha-waqar.jpg

I'm with you buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom