What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

The basic problem is still that sea water has salt in it, it is an electrolyte. Water is not. Resonance has not broken a pure covalent compound, now has it?
Again the "The effects of salt has not been identified". The microwave is being applied from outside and has nothing to with a electric current so the ionization of NaCl can be kept aside for the time being. But yes the microwave was able to break covalent bonds of water hence produce hydrogen gas.

kṣamā;3273319 said:
Again the "The effects of salt has not been identified". The microwave is being applied from outside and has nothing to with a electric current so the ionization of NaCl can be kept aside for the time being. But yes the microwave was able to break covalent bonds of water hence produce hydrogen gas.

I meant a pure covalent compound with no impurities. Has pure water been broken this way? (I really don't know, I'm not an engineer yet)

Secondly, you're telling me that dumb water kit thing has technology? Seemed like foil, a hookah pipe and a rubber hose connected to a battery

I meant a pure covalent compound with no impurities. Has pure water been broken this way? (I really don't know, I'm not an engineer yet)
A pure covalent bond is one between two similar molecules with zero electonegativity diff. So H-H bond in H2 is pure, and why should we breaking it ?? We are not trying to form any oxides or do any reduction, are we??

Secondly, you're telling me that dumb water kit thing has technology? Seemed like foil, a hookah pipe and a rubber hose connected to a battery
Simply hilarious. Do I look like the whack job. And I cannot even try to compute the implications of such a thing. "A high power magnetron in a plastic container, partially shielded only by an aluminium foil" man anyone thinking that out must be swimming in vodka pool for months !!!

kṣamā;3273351 said:
A pure covalent bond is one between two similar molecules with zero electonegativity diff. So H-H bond in H2 is pure, and why should we breaking it ?? We are not trying to form any oxides or do any reduction, are we??

Simply hilarious. Do I look like the whack job. And I cannot even try to compute the implications of such a thing. "A high power magnetron in a plastic container, partially shielded only by an aluminium foil" man anyone thinking that out must be swimming in vodka pool for months !!!
Okay, got it.

And yeah, I was just asking your opinion. It is possible but not in what he has

Okay, got it.

And yeah, I was just asking your opinion. It is possible but not in what he has
What I said is possible in a lab with a small transformer in the backyard connected to the national grid. In a car ?? Yes probably, when we have a nuclear reactor as the fuel tank !!

kṣamā;3273438 said:
What I said is possible in a lab with a small transformer in the backyard connected to the national grid. In a car ?? Yes probably, when we have a nuclear reactor as the fuel tank !!
That's what I said. It's possible but not in his car.

Apparently, the reason he has been getting so much attention is because he is Sindhi. And our minister khurshid Shah is also Sindhi, and has been lobbying for this contraption in the higher government. What a pity. PPP playing Sindh card yet again.

The scam refuses to die, apparently:

Hamid Mir ‏@HamidMirGEO
@Rattan888 bhai just wait and see Agha Waqar will start this long journey after clearing all the technical examination in Karachi
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Hamid Mir ‏@HamidMirGEO
@hmzed I m not worried because Chairman PCSIR and Pak Engineering Board tested water kit for many days and then i interviewed Agha Waqar
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
@mbckhan This discussion will finally end up with a big bang which will expose some very big names
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
@J_HKhan he said NUST demanded 5 million Rs for technical evaluation
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
@Engr_Xain_khan Agha Waqar will again demonstrate in front of scientists and media pls ask Dr Atta or Hoodbhoy to come there with any car
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
2h Hamid Mir ‏@HamidMirGEO
Agha Waqar informed that he will drive car from Karachi to Islamabad with water kit he invited Hoodbhoy and Attaur Rehman to accompany him

Agha Waqar accepts Physics teacher's challenge to run car on water

Professor Ranomal Malani, brother of PPP MNA Dr Mahesh Malani, challenged Engineer Agha Waqar on Monday to run his car on water and get Rs5 million in return. Waqar, accepting the challenge, promised to run all his cars solely on water.

Holding a press conference at the Media Centre in Mathi, Malani handed a cheque worth Rs5 million to the press club administration and said that the cheque will remain with them for 15 more days.

Calling the ‘water car’ a fraud, Malani claimed that Waqar had fooled Federal Minister Khursheed Shah and the media representatives. He added that he was holding the press conference to save the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) from falling victim to a fraud.

Waqar, talking to Express News, asked Malani to tell him his car model and the number of cars, adding that he will prepare the car kits accordingly. “You will permanently run your car on it. It won’t be a test demonstration.”

Waqar added that he does want to be “bribed” with the prize money and said that Malani should distribute that money among the poor.

Malani, in reply, gave Waqar 10 days to prepare the kits and run his car on water. He also expressed delight over not having to hand the prize money.

“He had hidden a Hydrogen cylinder in his demonstration on TV. He fooled everyone. I know it because I teach Physics. This is impossible,” alleged Malani. But Waqar claimed that he will run the car solely on distilled water and will not add fuel or anything else to it.

Waqar had earlier claimed that he can run a 1,000CC vehicle till 40 kilometres with one litre of water by attaching a small water kit in the car that separates hydrogen from water and supplies it to the engine.

Agha Waqar accepts Physics teacher’s challenge to run car on water – The Express Tribune

Money where the mouth is ...

oh dang. Not again!!!

He uses Carbides along with water, which also help in electrolysis, because water alone is a very weak electrolyte.

This is going to a failure of epic proportions.

Man this dude a fking marvel.:lol:

50 lakh Bacchon me baant do,such a gem of a man.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom