What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to know?(If you are not interested in blackies)....And please dont teach your son to fly these RC planes into buildings...I am not interested in GAY-Icons as well..

Come on be a dude not dud. Come again with something new.

And What's brand of your RC plane?

so u mean Gujarat is a very poor ? or land of Poors ? just tell me where r u living in India ? Listen, Gujarat is most Developed stat in India. thanks to Mr. Modi.

he was talking of a time of gujrat when Mr Modi was not even born

mr modi was born after independence - this guy Jinnah was generation ahead of mr modi

and FYI Gujarat has always been wealthy & developed

Gujarat has given a lot of leaders

Narendra Modi is not the first gujrati to become Pm of India he is 2nd

The 1st Gujju to become PM was Morarji Desai

Gujarat has given great leaders like

Gandhi
Jinnah
Sardar Patel
Morarji Desai
Naredra Modi
Amit Shah

If you admire gandhi then what are your thoughts about frontier gandhi?

The admiration for Gandhi in Pakistan has its own story. Pakistanis will pretend to admire Gandhi and Secularism only in case of Hindu nationalist politics in India, otherwise on other occasion Gandhi is blamed for everything that led to Pakistan movement(even though Gandhi was pro-Muslim till the end of his life).

1910-20s ? yes.

After that? No!

Gandhi destroyed this team as soon as he was imported from S Africa[/quote]

I agree with you!....But they were all great people....Ultimately this team played a role in our Freedom struggle...Thats all I am saying.

The admiration for Gandhi in Pakistan has its own story. Pakistanis will pretend to admire Gandhi and Secularism only in case of Hindu nationalist politics in India, otherwise on other occasion Gandhi is blamed for everything that led to Pakistan movement(even though Gandhi was pro-Muslim till the end of his life).

Google professor, You are wrong again, nobody admire Gandhi in Pakistan except few who don't want to offend Indians.

Gujarat has given a lot of leaders

Narendra Modi is not the first gujrati to become Pm of India he is 2nd

The 1st Gujju to become PM was Morarji Desai

Gujarat has given great leaders like

Gandhi
Jinnah
Sardar Patel
Morarji Desai
Naredra Modi
Amit Shah

Homi Baba,
Dr. Vikram Sarabai
Azim Premji
Dherubhai Ambani
Adani
Sam Manekswhaw
Gulzari lal Nanda
Swami Dayanand Saraswati
Dadabhai Navroji
Jamshed ji Tata
Jalaram Bapa

Hmms.... Any special reason that you went for this brand? or it's some sort of natural attraction?
You tell me you are the expert....Just like you are attracted to blackies and continue to be so very interested in them....Mr. GayIcon.

Google professor, You are wrong again, nobody admire Gandhi in Pakistan except few who don't want to offend Indians.

Muchchar chacha, when it comes to Hindu nationalist politics of India, your Pakistan media suddenly starts admiration for Gandhi and worried about protection of secularism in India instead of creating their own secularism in Pakistan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom