What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you....I really hold a Pilot License..FAA...just because you have more posts than me does not mean shit!..I have been active..on and OFF on PDF from 2011....so you now know what i mean.
cool :lock:8-):fans:

i dont remember whether he was a gujrati or tamil
because one hundred years back i was a small kid

Sure you do...now please go ahead and blow yourself up...Now you see how you got your post count up(ur arse).

At-least to honer word "Dude" in your handle don't be jelly about count like sisies - Increase your count by gulping while i blow.

No harsh feeling, was just check that you yourself can handle the "pun", conclusion is you are too young for this but yeah old enough to fly RC plane. :cheers:

At-least to honer word "Dude" in your handle don't be jelly about count like sisies - Increase your count by gulping while i blow.

No harsh feeling, was just check that you yourself can handle the "pun", conclusion is you are too young for this but yeah old enough to fly RC plane. :cheers:
Mr. GayIcon...listen dude..you were the first who started the name calling...You had to barge into a conversation and act all gay...Pun Intended....absolutely no harsh feelings..keyboard whatever...and yes I have a valid commercial Pilot licence..I am holding one from 1999 onwards..with close to 1950 plus of flight time logged in my log book...so yeah I fly RC planes too as a hobby...what do you do as per your title other than wanking off all day long with your keyboard.(dickboard)...again Pun Intended.

Mr. GayIcon...listen dude..you were the first who started the name calling...You had to barge into a conversation and act all gay...Pun Intended....absolutely no harsh feelings..keyboard whatever...and yes I have a valid commercial Pilot licence..I am holding one from 1999 onwards..with close to 1950 plus of flight time logged in my log book...so yeah I fly RC planes too as a hobby...what do you do as per your title other than wanking off all day long with your keyboard.(dickboard)...again Pun Intended.

Feel safe dude, i am not interested in blackies. And yeah, last month i also give my son license to fly (RC of course). But forgot to ask him to do entries in log book, but perhaps i can calculate his flight time from his grades.

Feel safe dude, i am not interested in blackies. And yeah, last month i also give my son license to fly (RC of course). But forgot to ask him to do entries in log book, but perhaps i can calculate his flight time from his grades.
You were not interested in Blackies!...says the one who barged into a discussion and acts all childish..please try to be someone your son looks up too...as for the racial slur....yes I am a proud blacky..So what you are still a ****..my 2 cents.

Lions of Gujarat : M.K.G. , M.A.J/Z , Modi and Mr. Patel :smitten:
holly Shit ! i am living in Rajkot just 34 kms Away from Jinnah's Native City !!! :o::yahoo::victory:
and he also studied in my city !!! :bunny:
Personally i am big fan of Jinnah. specially his Hairstyle and classic look (english man) just like M.K.G.
some of my fave pics of Jinnah and Gandhi :
:sniper:

Gujaratis will be offended if you count Jinnah in Gujarati fraternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom