What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already told me but I want to know the main reason of the U-turn in August 1947, how two nation theory turned into you ceased to be a Muslim, Hindu and a Christian because state will have nothing to do with religion. ;)

Again. Ask Lala Lajpat rai.

How could in 1920 propose to kick out half Punjab, half bengal, Sindh and frontier

Don't be a noob about history.

Thank you

p.s. you are arguing with the wrong person. Please get education first then talk.

Again. Ask Lala Lajpat rai.

How could in 1920 propose to kick out half Punjab, half bengal, Sindh and frontier

Don't be a noob about history.

Thank you

p.s. you are arguing with the wrong person. Please get education first then talk.

Lala Lajpat Rai died in 1928. But tell me the reason of sudden change in policy after channelizing a massive support based on two nation theory in 1947.

Yeah he was in Indian state gujraat but not sure if he can be called gujrati or not.

Lala Lajpat Rai died in 1928. But tell me the reason of sudden change in policy after channelizing a massive support based on two nation theory in 1947.

His death didn't change Hindus who were bent on upon dividiing Indian subcontinent.

you keep on accusing the guy who had least amount of power

Jinnah in 1946 mission meetings agreed on setting up federation of India.

As I said

you want to understand Einstein theory without underrating basic maths.

why would someone start a thread whose facts can be established by googling for just one minute. And why would there be 8 pages of replies. It just beggars belief. Oh did I not say, I am Gujarati.

mr modi was born after independence - this guy Jinnah was generation ahead of mr modi

and FYI Gujarat has always been wealthy & developed
than why the fu*k he is making such Posts ?

why would someone start a thread whose facts can be established by googling for just one minute. And why would there be 8 pages of replies. It just beggars belief. Oh did I not say, I am Gujarati.
from ?

His death didn't change Hindus who were bent on upon dividiing Indian subcontinent.

you keep on accusing the guy who had least amount of power

Jinnah in 1946 mission meetings agreed on setting up federation of India.

As I said

you want to understand Einstein theory without underrating basic maths.

It was not Lala Lajpat Rai but the 1937 Congress Cabinets, which threatened the Muslim aristocratic group of UP that once downtrodden Hindus are asserting their political muscle challenging the class dominance. And also tell me what was logic behind asking 33% of seats for Muslims in central legislature and provinces by asking Hindu to surrender their percentage based representation. And the real reason was there was struggle going on with Punjab faction within in Muslim League, that was main reason Muslim League's non-Punjab faction came up with such demands to counter the influence of Punjab faction.

It was not Lala Lajpat Rai but the 1937 Congress Cabinets, which threatened the Muslim aristocratic group of UP that once downtrodden Hindus are asserting their political muscle challenging the class dominance. And also tell me what was logic behind asking 33% of seats for Muslims in central legislature and provinces by asking Hindu to surrender their percentage based representation. And the real reason was there was struggle going on with Punjab faction within in Muslim League, that was main reason Muslim League's non-Punjab faction came up with such demands to counter the influence of Punjab faction.

Oh bhai

you prove again and again that you have not studied the history.

your arguments are based on sarkari school books and half-educated media men.

Sorry to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom