What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why is Pakistan so interested in India's secularism when you don't have any in Pakistan. :rofl::rofl:
I still believe that Pakistan has secularism....its just that they have lost the way not because people of Pakistan were at fault..but because of the GOP policies.

It's funny that Jinnah, a whisky drinker would not be able to enjoy a sip legally both in Pakistan and Gujarat today. :lol:

No rocket science is required to understand it, It's matter of curtsy that if an Indian will admire MAJ, Pakistani will say some good words for MG - I don't find it bad. After all he was much better than Patel group.

Me think partition was good thing for us but I don't endorse to any of the Muslim League's ideology which seems entirely Hinduphobic.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jinnah family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jinnah didn't know Urdu, was fluent in Gujarati - The Times of India

Jinnah was a native of Panel

Lions of Gujarat : M.K.G. , M.A.J/Z , Modi and Mr. Patel :smitten:
holly Shit ! i am living in Rajkot just 34 kms Away from Jinnah's Native City !!! :o::yahoo::victory:
and he also studied in my city !!! :bunny:
Personally i am big fan of Jinnah. specially his Hairstyle and classic look (english man) just like M.K.G.
some of my fave pics of Jinnah and Gandhi :
:sniper:
View attachment 107251

Cool :
View attachment 107252

Swag of 20th Century : 8-)

View attachment 107253

Classic Gandhi :
Gandhi in South Africa in 1909.jpg
doesn't look gujrati

But why is Pakistan so interested in India's secularism when you don't have any in Pakistan. :rofl::rofl:

We don't claim to be secular and want India to stop lying and declare herself to be Hindu republic.

No rocket science is required to understand it, It's matter of curtsy that if an Indian will admire MAJ, Pakistani will say some good words for MG - I don't find it bad. After all he was much better than Patel group.

MAJ...fought for our freedom...so did MJ....there is no mathalabi here....We were taught the same in school as well....Its the Congressi gov who paints MAJ wrongly...that too because of PJN.

Chakra gaye? No problem. You admire gandhi ji, do you also admire frontier gandhi (bacha khan)?

he was anti partition so ideologically - NO i dont SUPPORT him

later on he accepted Pakistan but made some seperatist noises

the Pashtun side of me appreciates many characteristics of his that, like gandhi, i admire....the anti colonialist/nationalist sentiment

I still believe that Pakistan has secularism....its just that they have lost the way not because people of Pakistan were at fault..but because of the GOP policies.

They wish to create a tolerant society just after partition but how can you create a tolerant society after leading a whole Pakistan movement based on two nation theory and enticing hate against Hindus for that moment, it just went to the point of no return.

we are not the same, and we have different aspirations

and quite frankly - you may CLAIM to be secular but every BJP supporter i come across here has nothing but vitriol against secularism - so make up your minds! :laugh:

They wish to create a tolerant society just after partition but how can you create a tolerant society after leading a whole Pakistan movement based on two nation theory and enticing hate against Hindus for that moment, it just went to the point of no return.

it wasnt "hate" preached against hindus.....it was just that after giving cooperation and participation a chance and realizing it FAILED - it was determined that the communities are better off going their separate paths

out culture, our temperament and our history is not shared

I think people know the answer to this question but DICKHEADS still want to ask.

I still believe in Humanity.....I have met and stayed with Pakistanis....Interacted on a daily basis..they are just like us Indians..Hypocrities, sly, selfish etc.....but one this common is outside the border and influence of the respective countries we get along just fine..Yes we do argue and fight(Not physical) a lot..but end of the day we all want the same thing...security(financial) and happiness for our families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom