What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admiration for Gandhi in Pakistan has its own story. Pakistanis will pretend to admire Gandhi and Secularism only in case of Hindu nationalist politics in India, otherwise on other occasion Gandhi is blamed for everything that led to Pakistan movement(even though Gandhi was pro-Muslim till the end of his life).

Bhai a bit of correction!

Gandhi was pro-Mullah

Being pro-Mullah is not the same as pro-Muslims.

For example:

Arab Sheikhs who support Islamic Killafet today are pro-Mullah (and not pro-Muslim)

Google professor, You are wrong again, nobody admire Gandhi in Pakistan except few who don't want to offend Indians.
If what you say is true...I would like to see how many Pakistanis second your opinion .... and when did you guys worry about not offending Indians?

Bhai a bit of correction!

Gandhi was pro-Mullah

Being pro-Mullah is not the same as pro-Muslims.

For example:

Arab Sheikhs who support Islamic Killafet today are pro-Mullah (and not pro-Muslim)

You think British era Indian society as a idea case of atheist societies where talking about religious belief was a taboo.

You think British era Indian society as a idea case of atheist societies where talking about religious belief was a taboo.

not sure what you are trying to say. Kind of "KON-fusing".

You tell me you are the expert....Just like you are attracted to blackies and continue to be so very interested in them....Mr. GayIcon.

You fly that brand, so you should tell what was the reason you chose plane of GayIcon, and to enjoy ride you even went ahead and acquired license.

not sure what you are trying to say. Kind of "KON-fusing".

I meant, your argument was weak. Since you brought religion, what was the reason that suddenly Jinnah gave his western attire and started weaking Sherwani and Karakul cap in last years of his life (that was done to look like a leader of the Muslims).

So????Come on.... bhagat singh was from Lahore.....Do we care??? NO!! So do they!!!!
They are long gone..... and history is boring!!!!
Yes, he was born in Gujrat.

Bhagat singh was from Lyalpur and Quaid e Azam M.A Jinnah was born in Karachi... his family was from kathiawar but had settled in Karachi.

Muchchar chacha, when it comes to Hindu nationalist politics of India, your Pakistan media suddenly starts admiration for Gandhi and worried about protection of secularism in India instead of creating their own secularism in Pakistan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know any such case where someone on media admired Gandhi, but even if happened that would have been for scoring brownies, just like bharti media do.

I don't know any such case where someone on media admired Gandhi, but even if happened that would have been for scoring brownies, just like bharti media do.

you start reading Pakistan dailies, you will soon realize what I am saying. :sarcastic:

If what you say is true...I would like to see how many Pakistanis second your opinion .... and when did you guys worry about not offending Indians?

Only Idiot will believe that Gandhi have real admirer in Pakistan or M.A.J in India. All this goode goode when it happens is just for looking nice.

You fly that brand, so you should tell what was the reason you chose plane of GayIcon, and to enjoy ride you even went ahead and acquired license.
Yeah I fly brands like you every day...Hail GAYICON!

Only Idiot will believe that Gandhi have real admirer in Pakistan or M.A.J in India. All this goode goode when it happens is just for looking nice.
Ok fair enough...But when did you guys worry about offending Indians!

you start reading Pakistan dailies, you will soon realize what I am saying. :sarcastic:

So, what wrong about busting India's myth of being secular. If they have started doing it than it's good initiative.

Ok fair enough...But when did you guys worry about offending Indians!

No rocket science is required to understand it, It's matter of curtsy that if an Indian will admire MAJ, Pakistani will say some good words for MG - I don't find it bad. After all he was much better than Patel group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom