What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quaid e Azam MA. Jinnah was born in Karachi.... his family was from Kathiawar .. but had settled in Karachi...

we are not the same, and we have different aspirations
and quite frankly - you may CLAIM to be secular but every BJP supporter i come across here has nothing but vitriol against secularism - so make up your minds! :laugh:

Then you need to drag Gandhi and pretend more secular than Indians.
it wasnt "hate" preached against hindus.....it was just that after giving cooperation and participation a chance and realizing it FAILED - it was determined that the communities are better off going their separate paths
out culture, our temperament and our history is not shared

Anti-Hindu rants were integral part of Pakistan movement and it was only after you got your Pakistan you want to revert back the hate to create a secular Pakistan and came the famous 11th August Speech totally contradictory to the two nation theory. ;)

Then you need to drag Gandhi and pretend more secular than Indians.

Anti-Hindu rants were integral part of Pakistan movement and it was only after you got your Pakistan you want to revert back the hate to create a secular Pakistan and came the famous 11th August Speech totally contradictory to the two nation theory. ;)

yes that is why Joginernath mandal and I.I Chandrigar etc were given important offices...

Sure you do...now please go ahead and blow yourself up...Now you see how you got your post count up(ur arse).

He was just playing around with you, no need to get senti kaalu.

I meant, your argument was weak. Since you brought religion, what was the reason that suddenly Jinnah gave his western attire and started weaking Sherwani and Karakul cap in last years of his life (that was done to look like a leader of the Muslims).

Don't confuse 1945+ politics with 1920+ politics.

Jinnah never went naked to buy votes. Someone else did.

british money??

Nooops.

Textile mills owned by Hindu industrialists.

I for one respect all the great freedom fighters who were involved in us getting our respective dreams....We should always respect them for the legacy that they have created for the later generations to come.
Agreed sir

Don't confuse 1945+ politics with 1920+ politics.
Jinnah never went naked to buy votes. Someone else did.

I am not talking about 1920s with 1940s but politics of Muslim League before 1947 and during/after 1947 when the creation of Pakistan was confirmed.

I am not talking about 1920s with 1940s but politics of Muslim League before 1947 and during/after 1947 when the creation of Pakistan was confirmed.

Why are you ignoring the vital years that resulted in what we saw in 1947?

being ignorant is not a bliss.

So you think 1947 is not a vital year.

1947 was culmination of 60+ years of Indian politics.

Read what Lala Lajpat was saying in 1920s.

if you don't know, then you are trying to understand Einstein's physics without ever learning basic maths.

Jinnah was born in Karachi and died in Karachi.

1947 was culmination of 60+ years of Indian politics.

Read what Lala Lajpat was saying in 1920s.

if you don't know, then you are trying to understand Einstein's physics without ever learning basic maths.

I was talking about 1947, before that it was two nation theory, Hindu-Muslim can't live together(like they are two nations, one revere cow, another eat it, hero of one is villain of other) but after August 11 came exactly opposite of that Hindu and Muslims aren't two nations but you ceased to be Hindu, Muslim or Christians and state has nothing to do with religion. But the reversal process wasn't successful in Pakistan.

I was talking about 1947, before that it was two nation theory, Hindu-Muslim can't live together(like they are two nations, one revere cow, another eat it, hero of one is villain of other) but after August 11 came exactly opposite of that Hindu and Muslims aren't two nations but you ceased to be Hindu, Muslim or Christians and state has nothing to do with religion. But the reversal process wasn't successful in Pakistan.

you don't understand 1947

because

you refuse to read what Lala Lajpat was saying in 1920s.

you don't understand 1947

because

you refuse to read what Lala Lajpat was saying in 1920s.

You already told me but I want to know the main reason of the U-turn in August 1947, how two nation theory turned into you ceased to be a Muslim, Hindu and a Christian because state will have nothing to do with religion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom