What's new

was Jinnah a Gujarati ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were not interested in Blackies!...says the one who barged into a discussion and acts all childish..please try to be someone your son looks up too...as for the racial slur....yes I am a proud blacky..So what you are still a ****..my 2 cents.

Still in panic mode? i already assured you i am not interested in blackies. :cool:

BTW - flying officer, where you normally fly plane? at home or in park?

Still in panic mode? i already assured you i am not interested in blackies. :cool:

BTW - flying officer, where you normally fly plane? at home or in park?
Why do you want to know?(If you are not interested in blackies)....And please dont teach your son to fly these RC planes into buildings...I am not interested in GAY-Icons as well..

He was our leader and is our Quaid. He is to us what Ataturk is to the Turks. If only this was constantly reinforced and if only we could produce people like him today. We have not so far.

Gandhi also was a wonderful leader and a great person of the sub-continent. I admire him for symbolizing peaceful resistance and disobedience against the foreign colonialists.....both men found their calling and stood by their cause

He was our leader and is our Quaid. He is to us what Ataturk is to the Turks. If only this was constantly reinforced and if only we could produce people like him today. We have not so far.

Gandhi also was a wonderful leader and a great person of the sub-continent. I admire him for symbolizing peaceful resistance and disobedience against the foreign colonialists.....both men found their calling and stood by their cause
If you admire gandhi then what are your thoughts about frontier gandhi?

I for one respect all the great freedom fighters who were involved in us getting our respective dreams....We should always respect them for the legacy that they have created for the later generations to come.

His health at least says he was from India. He was malnourished.

who are you talking about, and why?

I for one respect all the great freedom fighters who were involved in us getting our respective dreams....We should always respect them for the legacy that they have created for the later generations to come.

we dont respect them enough as we should

who are you talking about, and why?

we dont respect them enough as we should
Mr. Gandhi, Mr. Pandit Nehru, Mr. Jinnah, ...etc/and many more were the pre-independence version of the dream team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom