What's new

Was Charles Darwin a Racist ?

Lets keep your obsession of religion out of this discussion shall we? --

btw, its your obsession with your God which is taking its toll on you & preventing you from seeing the truck load of evidence

as per my studies i do have "huge" doubts in the authenticity of the theory of evolution.

& yet you believe in it & btw did you even bothered to go through what i've posted about Lenski's experiment

I don't know if you will understand my point or just "wooof" it out of your forehead - but understanding and having to believe in cellular evolution is one thing & "providing a satisfactory" answer to the theory of human evolution from a mare single cell is another let alone discussing the development of intelligence.

It depends how you are satisfied, some people get satisfied by mere delusions & fairy tales & some people spend their lives searching for answers to satisfy themselves. I have posted Richard Lenski's experiment its one of the most comprehensive experiment on evolution ever!!

We humans are pretty "lucky" mob to have this amount of intelligence ain't we?

well, duh!

Its yet another topic and very interesting indeed , 14 billion years of evolution resulted in physical alterations of the species according to the theory -- what the hell is so wrong now that its only happening to stop deceases and create biological countermeasures and not physical attributes ?

you need to understand that we are talking in terms of millions of years i guess the first ever proper human to have appeared was like 50k years ago...

alterations, experiment MENTIONED BEFORE undertaken on lizards, go read it

I think i have answered it by saying that "human brain" is evolving no doubt but that also has to do with the amount of data we are processing per second during our period of consciousness and dream time.

A recent research measured the amount of data ie Radio ads , music , internet content , news , films , different environmental sounds , and your wife's voice too - this answers the question why human brain is evolving but its not evolving fast enough because the human brains ain't networked which means that if my brain has evolved more than yours , when i will die its all over ! and the evolution process wont effect the general human kind.

i'll appreciate a link to real study to clear perception about you're saying

He's a physicist not a biologist , i "religiously" watch his programs on "conventional wisdom" and don't miss any of those episodes aired on Discovery.

YES & thats why he was bashed by scientific community on this POV, i mentioned it just to prove the point of different POVs

Yet again , my question about Darwin's racism remains unanswered :cry:

so apparently you are trying to disprove Evolution by saying that Darwin was racist lol

Since some one was talking about Hitler- Darwin- So news from Germany is relevant here- Enjoy-

Last edited by a moderator:
great_britain_greater.jpg

>Hitler a darwinist
What point does it make?

great_britain_greater.jpg

>Hitler a darwinist
What point does it make?

its makes a very important point, though its very unfortunate that you didn't get the point, but oh well its in ones minds capacity to understand, if yours can't then oh well (seems like evolution hasn't done such a good job in your case eh), however i'll give you a hint!

hint----> subhumans=death

Also, why not just quote my previous posts if you want to refute me???

EDIT:
Darwinism=Racism! I'm sure most of us here would have been exterminated along with other 30 million subhumans if we lived in Europe during NAZI rule since we would qualify as subhuman, inferior races as compared to the fittest fully evolved Aryan race (survival of the fittest).

All right guys , this thread will be updated with further arguments since we have survived the troll attack - i will make sure the admins keep this thread running.

Im off the hook for now -- Ciao.

The perfect Human Being, fully evolved and fittest!
aryan-statue.jpg

Too bad most of don't look like this therefore we are qualified to die out i guess!!:cry::wave:

After all its the survival of the fittest!!

Darwinism=Racism! I'm sure most of us here would have been exterminated along with other 30 million subhumans if we lived in Europe during NAZI rule since we would qualify as subhuman, inferior races as compared to the fittest fully evolved Aryan race (survival of the fittest).

shout_racist_poster-p228380476149856254856b5_400.jpg

That is by far the most laughable post in this entire thread.

dar·win·ism
a theory of organic evolution claiming that new species arise and are perpetuated by natural selection.

nat·u·ral se·lec·tion
Noun: The process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring. The theory of its action was first fully expounded by Charles Darwin and is now believed to be the main process that brings about evolution.

Now what you are referring to is SOCIAL Darwinism which sprang up in racist terms AFTER the dude died.

Now that we've cleared that darwinism is in no way racism because it is a scientific theory involving the EVOLUTION of species. The point being that manned evolved into what we are today. No racial classification whatsoever. But of course, when a statement/lecture/theory shocks someone, shout racist! and win the argument.

The funny part is Hitler didn't give a shi.t about non-Aryans especially if they were Muslim.

I'm sure you know the story about the Mufti and Fuhrer.

Bwahhahaha. it is just simply PRICELESS!!!

Last time i heard one of theists saying that before dying he became Muslim

Ohhh btw you can insult him as much as you can, you won't be executed for BLASPHEMY!!! :D

What a low quality post. I hope for your sake someone is paying you to post such content. Thanks.

Whether Darwin was a racist or not. Well many of the European eugenicist, anthropologist, and scientist of his time were by definition "racist". Darwin is no exception he does have a classification system of society. I remember reading how he charted British society; there were several classes of people each graded on their intellect, contribution, civility, and other factors...

I do personally believe evolution to an extent is certainly true, as there is great evidence for it. It is also true that some races and civilization are greater than others and not everyone is equal as far as race is concerned.

The perfect Human Being, fully evolved and fittest!
aryan-statue.jpg

Too bad most of don't look like this therefore we are qualified to die out i guess!!:cry::wave:

After all its the survival of the fittest!!

Even some Darwinist today like Richard Dawkins state that as humans we shouldn't live on social Darwinist principals, as life then would be less compassionate and more harsh.

That is by far the most laughable post in this entire thread.

Its funny how you didn't quote my previous posts, nice way to divert the attention!

You have yet to reply to this post of mine: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/105256-charles-darwin-racist-6.html#post1700632

Now that we've cleared that darwinism is in no way racism because it is a scientific theory involving the EVOLUTION of species. The point being that manned evolved into what we are today. No racial classification whatsoever. But of course, when a statement/lecture/theory shocks someone, shout racist! and win the argument.

don't know where your getting that from! Social Darwinism is directly influenced by Darwins theories of evolution (ie survival of the fittest).
The funny part is Hitler didn't give a shi.t about non-Aryans especially if they were Muslim.

Hitler didn't give a sh!t about anyone regardless if they were Muslim or not! so what's your point?

I'm sure you know the story about the Mufti and Fuhrer.

So one Mufti from Palestine decides to seek Germany's assistance in overthrowing the british occupation in Palestine, how does that prove anything? Do you know about the indian national army that was trained by Japanese to fight british india?? Is that supposed to hide the fact that Japanese massacred, raped, and killed Chinese because they were "inferior"?

Then you are missing the point then.

This is the 6th time by another research linking Dawin to racism.

Back
Top Bottom