What's new

A Muslim Response to White Nationalism and White Replacement

ISNA, MAS, and MSAs

I'm part of the MSA at Rutgers University, NJ. The above 3 are pretty okay imo, they have helped keep the Muslim community of the US visible to the public and given us a podium to spread our ideas. Others like Linda & Omar, those I wholly don't support.

I'm part of the MSA at Rutgers University, NJ. The above 3 are pretty okay imo, they have helped keep the Muslim community of the US visible to the public and given us a podium to spread our ideas. Others like Linda & Omar, those I wholly don't support.

I’m talking about the central leadership and it’s founding, not necessarily lower level membership or offices.

They come out of the same groups. MSA was the first, MAS being it’s national leadership. ISNA and MAS merged because they are both MB and mostly Arab dominated leadership.

It is the same way how ICNA came from Pakistani Jamaat e Islami diaspora from NYC.

Sometime in the mid-2000s MB made a major push for political activism among Muslims through CAIR and also became the dominant group in almost all major American Muslim organizations and major masajid.

Back
Top Bottom