What's new

Was Ataturk spy for British against Ottoman Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread shows the intellectual level of some people quite good actually. Raptor initiates by a very harsh introduction which is of course not preferable while Kemalists defend every single policy of Kemal which again shows their level of ignorance. Though there are some valid points.

Firstly, Kemal had many flaws in his way of conducting government, and many flaws in his revolutions (herein crippled Kurdish rights, and seeing Islam as a disease).
Secondly, Kemalists still have many flaws of seeing Kemal as the ultimate human being that is not reachable for anyone person neither today nor tomorrow. How can a university graduate or student see a hsitorical person who was a drunkard that way is beyond my comprehension. I must say he was visionary but he was not a "demigod" as Kemalists like to think.

The problem with Kemalists is that they can't get past their locked way of thinking. Herein, thinking that he was the ultimate being, that a single criticism of him is unspeakable. Phrases like “One Turk equals the whole world.” shows the extreme arrogance and racism for these people to. I have countless of times tried to reason with these nutcases, but as many decent persons have witnessed it is impossible to reason with fanatics.

Please ppl two wrongs does not make one right. Both Mustafah Kemal and Imam Khominie are heros of their ppl. Calling them agent or a monkey is uncalled for. Please chill
I can see that, but calling the man who crushed british-backed invasion forces a "british agent" is beyond idiocy, I don't know no word for this. Just shut up and stop feeding the raptor troll and the damned idiot.

and @zulkarneyn, don't get me started again, you may not like him it could be discussed. But not with these "people"

Mustafa-Kemal-Derne-1912.jpg

The problem with Kemalists is that they can't get past their locked way of thinking. Herein, thinking that he was the ultimate being, that a single criticism of him is unspeakable. Phrases like “One Turk equals the whole world.” shows the extreme arrogance and racism for these people to. I have countless of times tried to reason with these nutcases, but as many decent persons have witnessed it is impossible to reason with fanatics.

(Single and simple criticizm) Calling Ataturk as traitor and British spy based on conspicious theories, defending the people who calls him like that, accusing all who have a saying to those type idiots like racist, arrogance...etc (generalizing them with lots of biasses, exemining their way of thinking As If they are traitors but the people cursing Ataturk who did many things to establish this country, like a real democrat and freedom-lover), must be your best habit to introduce yourself as a real patriot.

Do you wanna hear a simple criticizm about you, your family, your religion comprehension, your ideology based on my conspicious theories (or at least wanna open it to a public discussion [freedom of words] You as an intellectual always respect the words ) in accordance with your sided point of view ? I don't suppose because I bet you wouldn't be so happy against what you will hear...

First your ataturk can be erdogan the little fish compared to Ataturk , who has nearly no vision compared to him , 0 charisma for a leader , filled every single national position every position in the country with his a.. lickers , you can happily say happy who says they are armenian if you want .

If ataturk was a british spy today we will be speaking english in Turkiye everywhere , we will be playing cricket , we will be watching english programs . Ottoman Empire was great but after 600+ years of rule and war it was getting tired now , nationalism increase and rebellions , call for jihad didnt work as only some muslims supported ( pakistani etc) , so their needed to be a new idea , nationalism had to come if we wanted to keep the country because you are having war with so many nations while having rebellion , Ataturk was a great leader , but people shouldnt act like hes god or anything , just respect him like every Turkish leader that did good for this country ' Ne Mutlu Turkum Diyene'

Ataturk in battlefield

ataturk_canakkale_martyrs_based.jpg

28946d1316091644-ataturk_asker_hayati.jpg

Jannisary Uniform Ataturk

Osmanli%20Yeniceri%20Ataturk%20resmi.jpg

This thread shows the intellectual level of some people quite good actually. Raptor initiates by a very harsh introduction which is of course not preferable while Kemalists defend every single policy of Kemal which again shows their level of ignorance. Though there are some valid points.

Firstly, Kemal had many flaws in his way of conducting government, and many flaws in his revolutions (herein crippled Kurdish rights, and seeing Islam as a disease).
Secondly, Kemalists still have many flaws of seeing Kemal as the ultimate human being that is not reachable for anyone person neither today nor tomorrow. How can a university graduate or student see a hsitorical person who was a drunkard that way is beyond my comprehension. I must say he was visionary but he was not a "demigod" as Kemalists like to think.

we have tired seiously from these debates .just we are wasting our time by listenin to such nonsense such as kemalists and islamists whereas both group are really patriot kemalists who are mostly alewits are controlling our military industry omg look at their names göktürk satelite :Daselsan hızır, altay tank :cheesy: on the other hand islamists ar controlling our civil industry and trade as well i think we should established a balance between both ideology

Calling Ataturk as traitor and British spy, defending the people who calls him like that, accusing all who have a saying to those type idiots like racist, arrogance...etc (generalizing them with lots of biasses, exemining their way of thinking As If they are traitors but the people cursing Ataturk as a real democrat and freedom-lover), must be your best habit to introduce yourself as a real patriot.

Please... Do you think he can understand the irony you have pointed? :)

Calling Ataturk as traitor and British spy, defending the people who calls him like that, accusing all who have a saying to those type idiots like racist, arrogance...etc (generalizing them with lots of biasses, exemining their way of thinking As If they are traitors but the people cursing Ataturk as a real democrat and freedom-lover), must be your best habit to introduce yourself as a real patriot.

I don't defend people who call Mustafa Kemal a british spy. As you can rad at my above post i said it is very wrong for him to introduce a thread by Calling him a spy, which i don't think he was. But while criticizing the one side, we shouldn't forget the other side. There are realities in Turkey, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Reality 1: Kurds have been alienated for a long time with not giving them their most basic rights.
2: Not allowing headscarf into university is a very harsh reality. And no one should come here and tell me that it wasn't people who call themselves Kemalists who did this to our country.

And yes those who are afraid to critsize a single fact of Mustafa Kemal are fanatics. If you do that, you say he was a dictator if you don't then we can start talking about learning from our past for a better future.

Please... Do you think he can understand the irony you have pointed? :)

Deno after owning you several times in every single thread please be quiet. You have yet not had a single post which included any correct information. You are ignorant, emotional and very amatuerish. So be quiet and learn something, since you obvioulsy haven't done that your whole life.

Do you wanna hear a simple criticizm about you, your family, your religion comprehension, your ideology based on my conspicious theories (or at least wanna open it to a public discussion [freedom of words] You as an intellectual always respect the words ) in accordance with your sided point of view ? I don't suppose because I bet you wouldn't be so happy against what you will hear...

If you think my family and my religious belief is more important than Turkey and Mustafa Kemal, why not? I am open to constructive critisicim of any kind buddy. As long as it does not harrass me and curse me. But i think solving our nations problems are more imperative than my personal life, don't you agree?

I don't defend people who call Mustafa Kemal a british spy. As you can rad at my above post i said it is very wrong for him to introduce a thread by Calling him a spy, which i don't think he was. But while criticizing the one side, we shouldn't forget the other side. There are realities in Turkey, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Reality 1: Kurds have been alienated for a long time with not giving them their most basic rights.
2: Not allowing headscarf into university is a very harsh reality. And no one should come here and tell me that it wasn't people who call themselves Kemalists who did this to our country.

If you have some saying about What members typed to criticize the member opened this thread, Then simply quote the member's sentence you don't agree with instead of generalizing all people, ideology, patriots as racist, fanatics, extremists, Kemal prayers. With your above sentences, You are just vomiting your hatret senses against the people who like establisher of this great republic, While protecting the member who prefer cursing Ataturk with BS's, conspicious theories...

tesla

I would prefer Islamists :P

Still dare to talk BS, you Danish Cheese!! Don't you get any lesson??

tesla

I would prefer Islamists :P

You know, they ARE islamists :) They are more obsessive about islam than AKP is actually.

I would vote for MHP just because of their terror policiy. They are the only ones that promise a military solution to PKK while CHP has turned to puzzies about this matter. But i know how obsessive zealots they are, so thanks but no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom