What's new

War has begun in Karabakh.

Usually an Azeri guy I know messages me every time things are about to get bad,this time he didn't. And my Armenian friend didn't say anything. Oh man,they started fighting again?
Hope not. There is enough war already

Azerbaijan is conducting a massive anti-terrorist operation
Anti-terrorist? Who are the terrorists? AQ or Black September? 🙄

At least,let's say things with their name. They are attacking Artsakh forces.

Anti-terrorist? Who are the terrorists? AQ or Black September? 🙄

At least,let's say things with their name. They are attacking Artsakh forces.
If an Albanian/Macedonian illegitimate government was declared in the northwestern cities of Greek territory and its military armed wing was attacking the supply lines and military points of the Greek army, we would also call this a terrorist organization. Because this is not something that can be stretched, the definition of terrorism should not change according to you or me.

In the Western mind code, terrorists only come from Muslim communities, which is why you did not hear the news about the 7 Azerbaijani soldiers killed by terrorists, just a few days ago.

There is an illegal regime in Karabakh and this regime has a military wing. Although many convoys carrying military shipments have been hit in the last year, military shipments to these terrorists have continued using the Iranian corridor. What you are seeing now is a military intervention in this structure. Azerbaijan is conducting an anti-terrorist operation within its territory.

Can we expect a military response from Armenia or no?
With the government and military they have now? Maybe a small resistance and then nothing. Or maybe that will wake the Armenians up and have them overthrow the jackass and his gang.

If an Albanian/Macedonian illegitimate government was declared in the northwestern cities of Greek territory and its military armed wing was attacking the supply lines and military points of the Greek army, we would also call this a terrorist organization. Because this is not something that can be stretched, the definition of terrorism should not change according to you or me.

In the Western mind code, terrorists only come from Muslim communities, which is why you did not hear the news about the 7 Azerbaijani soldiers killed by terrorists, just a few days ago.

There is an illegal regime in Karabakh and this regime has a military wing. Although many convoys carrying military shipments have been hit in the last year, military shipments to these terrorists have continued using the Iranian corridor. What you are seeing now is a military intervention in this structure. Azerbaijan is conducting an anti-terrorist operation within its territory.
There's an illegitimate government in northern Cyprus,I don't see you roasting them in the same manner.

Armenians fighting for their land,especially when they have been part of the Artsakh Defense Forces,are not "terrorists".

You know what Aliyev did in 2020? We didn't give POW rights to Armenian soldiers captured,instead he tried them as "terrorists" and "criminals". That's preposterous.

There's an illegitimate government in northern Cyprus,I don't see you roasting them in the same manner.

Armenians fighting for their land,especially when they have been part of the Artsakh Defense Forces,are not "terrorists".

You know what Aliyev did in 2020? We didn't give POW rights to Armenian soldiers captured,instead he tried them as "terrorists" and "criminals". That's preposterous.
The south of Cyprus is an illegitimate state. It was formed unilaterally. The Greek junta destroyed the Cypriot state and tried to create a new status quo. Then, TR has exercised its guarantor rights and its intervention is legitimate. For this reason, it is still stationed on the island. The reason for the *** burn is now clear.

While the Turkish community overwhelmingly voted for a peace agreement and for reintegration, the Greek community rejected the peace plan because they saw themselves as the only legitimate entity on the island. You started the war, we intervened, we advocated peace, you only advocated the complete isolation (When complete bloodbath and exile similar to that of Crete was not possible) of the Turkish people. We cannot get anywhere by confusing the issues.

Last edited:
The south of Cyprus is an illegitimate state. It was formed unilaterally. Turkey has exercised its guarantor rights and its intervention is legitimate. For this reason, it is still stationed on the island. The reason for the *** burn is now clear.
No it's not. It's the continuation of the Cyprus Republic. It's a widely recognized State which has relations with over 179 countries. On the contrary,the TRNC is only recognized by Turkey and is considered as an illegal entity by the UN.

You can't complain about Karabakh and say "it's Azerbaijani land,they are just liberating it",while keeping the opposite stance on the TRNC. Armenians used to live there since ancient times,continuously.Part of it was given to the SSR Azerbaijan by the Soviet government and part of it became the Autonomous Republic of NKR inside Azerbaijan.

After the dissolution,there was a war,the Armenian managed to take back the area and unite it with the Republic of Armenia.
Same stuff were happening in Georgia. Ossetians and Abkhaz didn't want to live under Georgian rule. Their republics were given to SSR Georgia by the Soviets. That's the mixup that has been causing so many wars. In Moldova too,in Ukraine as well,in the Balkans too.

Back
Top Bottom