What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20230911_231839_192.jpg

LoL.no body dare to cross Iran red line...

I think Iran is just not happy with existence of Azerbaijan as an independent strong state. Iranian leaders think that it sends a wrong signal to the Azerbaijani people in Iran, who may also want to become independent. That is why Iran supported Armenia, and not Azerbaijan!!

Do some research before writing non sense.
I did my research and i did my homework he is right. Whats your point again?

View attachment 952813
LoL.no body dare to cross Iran red line...
Whats up with these redlines lately first egypt now iran. we will trample your redline or pinklines i dont care.

I think Iran is just not happy with existence of Azerbaijan as an independent strong state. Iranian leaders think that it sends a wrong signal to the Azerbaijani people in Iran, who may also want to become independent. That is why Iran supported Armenia, and not Azerbaijan!!
They want the Azerbaijani people to obey them and them only. The tireheads over there you know.

Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are our lost provinces and they are our children.

Baku is a bad child and Armenia is a good child now. This is difference between them.

Azaries in iran are one of most nationalist people and many of our government officials are Azaries.

We don't see any threat from baku They are too weak. We mostly ignore this bad child but in future it may different

Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are our lost provinces and they are our children.

Baku is a bad child and Armenia is a good child now. This is difference between them.
Azerbaijani’s are not Irani Forget about it they’re Turk.

Lol No
We are ready for war with America, if you can imagine my sentence, you can understand why we don't consider Turkey at our level.
You're weak in every sector but only strong in ballistic missiles your AESA is old technology can easily be decived lol

I did my research and i did my homework he is right. Whats your point again?

Whats up with these redlines lately first egypt now iran. we will trample your redline or pinklines i dont care.

They want the Azerbaijani people to obey them and them only. The tireheads over there you know.

I think IRAN's behavior in their relationship to Armenia is linked to their alliance with Russia in the past decade.

Azerbaijanis seem to be turning their back to the south Caucasian ethnic identity they built under Soviet influence and heading towards a more pan-Turkic one.

It'd be interesting to see exactly how many south Azebaiianis would want independence though, in the past they seem to have been quite loyal to Iran while now there are people who became very enthusiastic about Azerbaijan's victory over Armenia. Are there any polls measuring how many of them would like an union with Azerbaijan given a democratic choice?

I think IRAN's behavior in their relationship to Armenia is linked to their alliance with Russia in the past decade.

Azerbaijanis seem to be turning their back to the south Caucasian ethnic identity they built under Soviet influence and heading towards a more pan-Turkic one.

It'd be interesting to see exactly how many south Azebaiianis would want independence though, in the past they seem to have been quite loyal to Iran while now there are people who became very enthusiastic about Azerbaijan's victory over Armenia. Are there any polls measuring how many of them would like an union with Azerbaijan given a democratic choice?
As far as i know despite the propaganda coming from the Turkish nationalist corner those Azerbaijani’s over there are heavily brainwashed so much so to the point they will sacrifice themselves literally to protect that regime.

Ofcourse i am speaking about the majority. The ones that are pro-Azerbaijan or pro-Turkey are a minority. Now before some kemalist moron comes like a rabid dog to attack me. Let me make it clear that I know very well what i’m talking about i have met several of them and i know their mentality.

The opposite is true in Azerbaijan the people from there are 180° different than the ones from Iran.

However i should aswell add that we Turkish people dont rely on them to win a battle over there. We win the battle despite them being on the other side not with them. There is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom