What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will abandon this thread for now, i don t want war between iranians and turks, but if war happens, happens and Iran would win.

Tired of this discussion. I have put images of iranian missiles, enough for turkish submission.

Iran is the first country in the world to have carried out a group drone attack guided by artificial intelligence. Iran is far superior to Turkey in electronic warfare. Iran has many missiles more powerful, heavier, more technological than Turkey.

Iran has better mastery of the nanotechnology of drones and the miniaturization of parts. The Karrar drone is a striking example. The Iranian defense systems are very diverse and the Iranians have the art of producing an impressive variety of different radars.

Turkey can never win in a direct confrontation with Iran. Turkey has inherited a lot of NATO technology but Iran is much better at developing their own technologies. Turkey is a paper tiger. And the Iranian Air Force has some nice big surprises in store for you, that’s guaranteed.

Guys this is enough lets be respectful again atleast. We are just people and neighbours we have no issues with eachother. Lets say we agree to disagree there is no need to insult eachother anymore.

I will abandon this thread for now, i don t want war between iranians and turks, but if war happens, happens and Iran would win.

Tired of this discussion. I have put images of iranian missiles, enough for turkish submission.
I agree iran has good missiles but you must also agree we have very strong army

I agree iran has good missiles but you must also agree we have very strong army

Yes Turkey is strong, i always have said that.

The nice for the region is Turkey and Iran are in the same trend and coordinate to expel foreign dominance of the region in a honest way.

Just Iran and Turkey can be untouchable, and other will join, are eager to join. Hope this happen, there is not reason stupid diferences puts in war mode, and must persue a common goals.

We are muslim,must cooperate, and superate differences, it s the wise way. Iran is not interested in using force against Turkiyeh.

What i propose it s many hands and folds better than "turkish world", i m talking literally to dominate the world. Iran, Turkey, Egypt ,Arabia and Pakistan can do it, it s a enormous power, without any restrictions.

We don't hate turkey.
Azerbaijan act very aggressive against Iran in these years and if they continue their acts they will see our respond to them.

The End
This is wrong atittute you know we have a defence pact with them. It is up to you what you do next but if something bad happens the responsibility is on your side. Hopefully everyone acts wise and Azerbaijan takes his lands back and we all can get over it.

Last edited:
These are the weapons would destroy turkish F-16 in Turkiyeh air space:

View attachment 952772

Your weak economy would crumble, and Iran would blockade air space activity for the turks, the time Iran deems necessary.

WITH THESE!
Lol you want these to to destroy Turkish f16s in the air lol are you taking your medicines on time dude

They have S-400 to intercept your all ballistic missiles think before you post dude 😆

faking persian trol... :p:

If Iran does something crazy, the result will be like this:
Map_of_Greater_Azerbaijan_(Nofel_Tahirzadeh).png

I'm not kidding. Half of Iran speaks Turkish and watches Turkish TV series without subtitles. If there is a weakness in authority in Iran, it is not difficult for Iran to divide.

The Iranian people are not happy with the regime. Especially Turks living in Iran will never support a war against Azerbaijan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom