What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So TB-2 is not the solution,Koral is not the solution,come on Bhai,what is the solution? I'm not being mean to you now,I'm just talking with you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂 😂 😂
So TB-2 is not the solution,Koral is not the solution,come on Bhai,what is the solution? I'm not being mean to you now,I'm just talking with you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂 😂 😂
Everything infused togather, EW, Drones, Fighter jets, AA systems, loitering munitions, CMs, Data links providing clear picture of airspace, recon assets working 24/7 and the thing is the turks have all the above at least to win a conflict at their backyard!

Lol shitty Air defense you have and I'm not turk you fool they have 1000 km range cruise missiles they don't need enter in your airspace stand off missiles will do the trick
I don't want to comment here but.... These missiles were also easy target for our air defence (you can see success of air defence against these missiles in Ukraine war)
We also have thousands of cruise missiles.

Entire country of turkey will be under heavy attack from Iran, they can't even stand 2 week against iran.

All of our fighter jets also can fire 1500 km range cruise missiles.

I don't want to comment here but.... These missiles were also easy target for our air defence (you can see success of air defence against these missiles in Ukraine war)
We also have thousands of cruise missiles.

Entire country of turkey will be under heavy attack from Iran, they can't even stand 2 week against iran.

Stop boasting senseless Turkeye is NATO member if you attack Turkeye NATO will decimate you into stone age lol

Stop boasting senseless Turkeye is NATO member if you attack Turkeye NATO will decimate you into stone age lol
We are in war with nato and Americans in 45 years ago until now and even future.

We killed thousands of Americans in middle east and they can't do a shit.

They know how much powerful we are, if they want atomic missile attack on their capitals they can start war with Iran.
i think they hate turkey and don't consider them worthy

We are in war with nato and Americans in 45 years ago until now and even future.

We killed thousands of Americans in middle east and they can't do a shit.

They know how much powerful we are, if they want atomic bombs on their capitals they can start war with Iran.
They don't have ECM aircraft to degrade your out of this universe air defense systems lol your false ego worth nothing here 😆

Your comments are very naive.

Iran does not care by NATO. What is NATO? NATO is mainly the US, you can put a raw of other useless countries with american jets i f you want this don t make NATO stronger.

Whos wants to die with Iran? no one in the practice. Maybe your country is afraid of NATO, not Iran.

US will never raise a hand to Iran, they know well what will follow if they do that, and i really hope Turkiyeh is not stupid enough to do anything when Iran puts order in south caucasus.

What a stupid troll
go and play computer game ..... war is not computer game

Iran's backward military capability can not match with even Turkish Air Force

only 24 F-14s ... nothing else

Iranian cities will be under heavy attack by 234 F-16s day and night

Thousands of Turkish NEB Bombs .... 1 NEB Bomb can destroy a Building

870 kg NEB Bomb has 480-500 kg warhead as like a Ballistic Missile

And NEB Bomb is far cheaper than 1.000 km Ballistic Missile

Iran does not care by NATO. What is NATO? NATO is mainly the US, you can put a raw of other useless countries with american jets i f you want this don t make NATO stronger.

As like useless Iran with American Fighter Jets F-4 , F-5 and F-14

US will never raise a hand to Iran, they know well what will follow if they do that, and i really hope Turkiyeh is not stupid enough to do anything when Iran puts order in south caucasus.

Turkiye is already in Caucasus ( Azerbaijan - Georgia ) ..... Iran is nothing

USA is so happy to use Iran as a puppet to create chaos in Arab Countries

Last edited:
They don't have ECM aircraft to degrade your out of this universe air defense systems lol your false ego worth nothing here 😆
Ok you are low iq too.
What a stupid troll
go and play computer game ..... war is not computer game

Iran's backward military capability can not match with even Turkish Air Force

only 24 F-14s ... nothing else

Iranian cities will be under heavy attack by 234 F-16s day and night

Thousands of Turkish NEB Bombs .... 1 NEB Bomb can destroy a Building

870 kg NEB Bomb has 480-500 kg warhead as like a Ballistic Missile
View attachment 952766
And NEB Bomb is far cheaper than 1.000 km Ballistic Missile

As like useless Iran with American Fighter Jets F-4 , F-5 and F-14

Stop barking losers

Turkiye is already in Caucasus ( Azerbaijan - Georgia ) ..... Iran is nothing

USA is so happy to use Iran as a puppet to create chaos in Arab Countries
Lol best example of low iq man in turkey.

Your entire army is a joke for iran. Your shitty fighter jets can't even close to iran border.

Your comments are very naive.

Whos wants to die with Iran? no one in the practice. Maybe your country is afraid of NATO, not Iran.

You want to die???

IRAN POLICY IS ALSO CARROT AND STICK

If someone doesn t understand you cannot mess with the Lion, the lion will kill you, don t play with fire, you weaker turks, whis weapons were built for the US, whenever they dare:

there is a reason why US is at bay, this is the reason, and this is a small fraction of Iran real power:

iran misiles.PNG

Turkey is weak, enough for greek enterprise, a very poor and little country if compared with Iran and their real proxies.

Turkey must learn the soft way, we hope this.

Ok you are low iq too.

Lol best example of low iq man in turkey.

Your entire army is a joke for iran

We have seen loser Iran , SAA and Hezbolshit in Syria

even FSA kicked Iran , SAA and Hezbolshit in Syria

and ROUHANI ( Iran ) begged helping from PUTIN ( Russia ) in 2015

beggar Iran is nothing without Russia .. you low Iq idiot

IRAN POLICY IS ALSO CARROT AND STICK

If someone doesn t understand you cannot mess with the Lion, the lion will kill you, don t play with fire, you weaker turks, whis weapons were built for the US, whenever they dare:

there is a reason why US is at bay, this is the reason, and this is a small fraction of Iran real power:

View attachment 952767

Turkey is weak, enough for greek enterprise, a very poor and little country if compared with Iran and their real proxies.

Turkey must learn the soft way, we hope this.
If you attack Turkeye with BMs than you're history one SBBN is enough for you guys

If you attack Turkeye with BMs than you're history one SBBN is enough for you guys

I repeat, again, because you are stubborn and don t understand... there is a real reason why US has to stand to Iran. There is a reason!!!

This is not randonmness, there is a justification, a real argument of power, a real equation of power:

iran misiles.PNG
iran misiles.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom