What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilizelma, i cannot imagine where turkey can fly this...

Any sayad 2 missile would eat this for breakfast, a subsonic platform, will have the same fate as triton drone. Seriously, it s a joke, you have Kilizelma because US has not given you F-35, they have after for your hapiness with a second class product, not usefull for nothing.
Idiot do you have any idea how the final variant of Kizilelma will be like. It will have two and more powerful engines. It will have a bunch of weapons which even your planes cant carry.

I don't know the **** u meant by that but i read it long time ago and i don't need to read it again, are dumb u son of bitch!
Explain me this
Why you Arab don't do it ?!
unlike u bastards i live in this plane of reality not in my fucking fantasies
They’re the sons of Hassan Sabbah too much hashish fckd’ed up their brains.

Never trust gayreeks. Our friendship as our hostility is real and clear to see. It is never hidden. Meanwhile a gayreek will smile in your face and stab you in the back the moment you turn your back on him.

let them try again that base is now protected by Hisar-O air defence systems. In the future Burç and Gurz will also be stationed there those rafales will be kebab.

I never trust in greeks, they are guilty of killing of millions of south western asians, because their genocide expansions, ..., i cannot trust on them.

But this guy is not greek, just notice this is the only greek that post on many iranian, turk and arab threads....he is the only one.

I never trust in greeks, they are guilty of killing of millions of south western asians, because their genocide expansions, ..., i cannot trust on them.

But this guy is not greek, just notice this is the only greek that post on many iranian, turk and arab threads....he is the only one.
He is an agent posing as a curious greek teenager on pakistani forum.

Come on man Rafales or mirages against a ew, hawk and TB2,
And they were not expecting those jets, the EW could could have been off or they simply did not engage those targets,
Koral and Tb2 is not wonder weapon but when u talk of full scale war scenario There will Long range SAMs, EW, Fighter Sweep and full radar system turned data linked assets will creat a real time picture of the entire air space!.
I am not saying turks will steam roll iran but war for zangzur they will definetly win as for decisively defeating iran no one can do that even the americans will think twice before such an adventure in iranian heart land
The iranians don't have luxury of those fighter aircraft, They have BM and use of those on turkey means Article 5!
And dude leave poor MMME alone, i think he is lonely middle aged guy living in his parents basement, who has nothing to do other than make those lengthy post here!
Hahahaha you are the one who advertised it as one of the best EW in the world!

Iranians could send heavy forces to protect the corridor and hit the Turkish forces with literally hundreds of kamikaze drones. The Turkish forces in Naxicevan would suffer heavy losses. Iranians too probably,but Iranians have kind of mastered the art of human wave and persistent attacks.

-2 mins break to nonsenses-

Nasser Kenani, spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iran:

"We are in contact with the authorities of both countries. The Armenian authorities have expressed their concern about the possibility of confrontation, but the Azeri authorities have given the message that they have no intention of confrontation and war. They stated that the latest military deliveries and mobilisations are a normal step planned before winter. This is all we talked about. Iran is already following the developments with full attention, and we want to ensure that our borders will be secure."

"We spoke clearly about Karabakh. Karabakh is part of the Republic of Azerbaijan."

"Recognition of the territorial integrity of the two countries is also an important step in resolving conflicts and ensuring peace and security. We want to state that any step that will damage and overshadow this situation will not be appropriate."

These are the statements we expect from Iran. Armenia should be encouraged to officially recognise Azerbaijan's territories and fulfil the terms of the peace agreement. It should refrain from encouraging Armenia to embark on a new adventure.
BREAKING:
Russia is not afraid of losing an ally like Armenia.

-Cremlin Spokesman Peskov

On the other hand, France is paralysed with some bigger issues.

Only the United States and Iran are dragging their feet on the implementation of the peace agreement. I don't think it will take long to convince Iran.

What the f have you been smoking there? You're mind has turned into a sewer.

The only greek? There were like 3 or 4 greeks on the forum at most. I'm the only one left still posting.

He is an agent posing as a curious greek teenager on pakistani forum.
For which country?

Hahahaha you are the one who advertised it as one of the best EW in the world!

Iranians could send heavy forces to protect the corridor and hit the Turkish forces with literally hundreds of kamikaze drones. The Turkish forces in Naxicevan would suffer heavy losses. Iranians too probably,but Iranians have kind of mastered the art of human wave and persistent attacks.
It still is the one of the best but EW is not the solution to all the problems out there

F5vXuE9W4AAvA7Z

What the f have you been smoking there? You're mind has turned into a sewer.

The only greek? There were like 3 or 4 greeks on the forum at most. I'm the only one left still posting.

For which country?
greece

So TB-2 is not the solution,Koral is not the solution,come on Bhai,what is the solution? I'm not being mean to you now,I'm just talking with you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂 😂 😂
The good ol’ Pony vehicle is the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom