What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then read it again u will know why, they did not have Koral Ew, **** head
Even the most nicest person goes mental with these irani’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We don't expect pro-Iran comments from Nigerian ECOWAS French puppies, same for Nato/US sattelite a.k.a. Turkey (all here are using the bird name for this nato sattelite)
Thats rich buddy coming from a fake azz aryan

wannabee ku klux klan look at this pointy magician hat lmao

Poor turks, always deceived by delusions.

Their ANKA drone is literally a copy of iranian Simorgh. Turks were complexed because they didn t have jet powered drones, and iranians were ahead them upon sentinel hacking event.

Turks were bakhurted strongly by this, and they decided to build Kilizelma, a useless paltaform, subsonic, and of no use for serious armies, and serious defence systems as iranians.

Any village radar substation from Iran can see inr adar panel you kilizelma even in Diyarbakir.... from iranian border.

You have to read the last comments of iranian commanders, radar sections is not a matter today for iranians. Take it seriously, for the better.

Bayraktar TB2 drones were hailed as Ukraine's savior and the future of warfare. A year later, they've practically disappeared.​

Read that fucking article plz, I just summarised it in my post but do read it ur self.

Iranians are pajeets of the muslim world living in their fucking delusional world!! wake or the turks will gve u a good nice spank!

I think I should not argue with idiots. If you dare to start a war, we will destroy you all.
We need some training before war with Israel and United states.

End of my comments.

dedicated EW platform like koral, it is one of the top notch EW system in world
Watiya.

Give the turks credit where its due!
I give them credit where it's due,but MMM-E presents a picture of Turkey that has nothing to do with reality.

If a war happens the iranian will get screwed pretty bad!!!
The Iranians probably have more than 10 times the UCAVs and kamikaze drones that Turkey has. Are they as advanced as Turkish ones? Maybe not. Do they work? They can send enough of them to cause damage to Turkish forces near the border. And their ballistic missiles are far more than Turkey has right now. And battle-tested all over the Middle-East.

We don't expect pro-Iran comments from Nigerian ECOWAS French puppies, same for Nato/US sattelite a.k.a. Turkey
He's not a French puppy or anything,he's actually a fanatically pro-Erdogan Salafi who dreams of modern caliphates and is obsessed with the "petrodollar" being the reason behind everything.

Their ANKA drone is literally a copy of iranian Simorgh. Turks were complexed because they didn t have jet powered drones, and iranians were ahead them upon sentinel hacking event.

Poor persians always deceived by delusions.

500 kg Simorgh is shit to compare with 6500-7500 kg Turkish KIZILELMA and ANKA-3

500 kg Iranian SIMORGH
No AESA Radar
No Cruise Missile
No Air to Air Missile
1694434924725.png

6500-7500 kg Turkish KIZILELMA and ANKA-3

AESA Radar
150-180-280 km CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , SOM Cruise Missile
25-100 km BOZDOGAN and GOKDOGAN Air to Air Missiles
1694435014022.png

1694435024532.png

1694435041300.png

so funny İranian propaganda on trucks ....
1694435073192.png

Backward Iran only can dream about Turkish UCAV technology

Poor persians always deceived by delusions.

500 kg Simorgh is shit to compare with 6500-7500 kg Turkish KIZILELMA and ANKA-3

500 kg Iranian SIMORGH
No AESA Radar
No Cruise Missile
No Air to Air Missile
View attachment 952737

6500-7500 kg Turkish KIZILELMA and ANKA-3

AESA Radar
150-180-280 km CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , SOM Cruise Missile
25-100 km BOZDOGAN and GOKDOGAN Air to Air Missiles
View attachment 952738
View attachment 952739
View attachment 952740

so funny İranian propaganda on trucks ....
View attachment 952741

Backward Iran only can dream about Turkish UCAV technology
Psss,hey! Forget the "backward Iran" comments and stop pretending you didn't read the question:

Since you pretend to be such an expert and smarter than everyone here,have the balls to tell us

1.Your age
2.Your job

Stop avoiding the question. You're making yourself look even more of a liar.

I give them credit where it's due,but MMM-E presents a picture of Turkey that has nothing to do with reality.

Stupid loser

Reality =
Turkish TB-2 UCAVs destroyed over 1.000+ military equippment in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine

including 48 AD Systems ( S300 , TOR , BUK , PANTSIR , OSA )

Ukrainian TB2 Bayraktar drone destroying a Russian Buk-M2 SAM system

Bayraktar TB2 of Ukraine destroyed the BUK-M1 air defense system of the Russian forces

Russian Tor missile system destroyed by Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV

Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 Destroyed Russian BUK M1 SAM Systems

Ukraine Bayraktar TB2 destroying Russian 9K317 Buk M2 SA-17 command post electronic warfare vehicles

BAYRAKTARRRRRRR

REALITY
Now Turkish UCAVs armed with 80-150-180-280 km Missiles .... the best in the World
1694435568817.png

1694435591615.jpeg

1694435521005.jpeg

1694435531257.jpeg

Turks were bakhurted strongly by this, and they decided to build Kilizelma, a useless paltaform, subsonic, and of no use for serious armies, and serious defence systems as iranians.

Any village radar substation from Iran can see inr adar panel you kilizelma even in Diyarbakir.... from iranian border.

You have to read the last comments of iranian commanders, radar sections is not a matter today for iranians. Take it seriously, for the better.
I actually thought you were pro-Turkish. I'm surprised.

REALITY
Now Turkish UCAVs armed with 80-150-180-280 km Missiles .... the best in the World
Since you pretend to be such an expert and smarter than everyone here,have the balls to tell us

1.Your age
2.Your job

Stop avoiding the question. You're making yourself look even more of a liar.

Watiya.
i guess ur talking about libya remember those were UAE fighter aircraft, the turks Did not had Long range AA nor they were expecting jets to pound them, u don't keep ur ew operating 24/7.
i am not saying turks have super weapons that can toast iranians in a single day or do i expect them to march to tehran but a border conflict near them they will win that without a doubt, they have unparalled experience with Drone war!
if iran uses ballistic missiles in turkey u will article 5 of nato invoked and we know what will happen after that
and screw mmme

The Iranians probably have more than 10 times the UCAVs and kamikaze drones that Turkey has. Are they as advanced as Turkish ones? Maybe not. Do they work? They can send enough of them to cause damage to Turkish forces near the border. And their ballistic missiles are far more than Turkey has right now. And battle-tested all over the Middle-East.

Only in your lies

Iran doesnt have any combat proven UCAV
Only low speed dumb Kamikaze Drones for terror attacks on civilians

and only Turkish Air Force is enough for backward Iran

@Falcon34 Bhai,they had HAWK and Koral deployed there. I mentioned it because you talked about the Koral.

Now,as for the type of aircraft,that's also a matter of rumors. Some say it was Rafale,some say it was Mirage 2000-5. And the Air Force that participated in the operation is also a matter of rumors. It was either Egypt,UAE or France. But most agree that it was probably a Rafale,either Egyptian or French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom