What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey should use its diplomacy aggressively and come up with a mutually acceptable plan with Iran in terms of linking Turkey with Azerbaijan permanently via establishing a workable Zangezur corridor. Both states will only lose in the long term if entered into a protracted confrontation with each other.

What are Iran's concerns anyway? A road access (or multiple ones) can be established within the Zangezur corridor, making sure Iran stays connected to Armenia via land. But I feel the real Iranian concern is the establishment of a Pan Turkic entity in Caucus and Central Asia, led by Turkiye.

IMO Azerbaijan should begin the op to completely liberate Karabakh and Turkish forces must enter Nakchevan and connect with Azerbaijan.

That would not be possible as it would be seen as an unprovoked invasion of Turkey on Armenia proper. I think that operation will also have to be carried out by Azeri forces, if it really has to come down to that. Or maybe use military pressure for a quid-pro-quo: Armenia gets some of the Artask and Azeris get Zangezur corridor through Southern Armenia.

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry knows that an attack on Azerbaijan is an attack on Türkiye. They will never dare to intervene openly and militarily.

The 'stronk' Persian reaction to killing their top general is proving my point.

If they finally decide to attack us directly, they will give us a 2 to 3 working days heads-up. That's business as usual in Iran.

lmaoooooooo

Turkey should use its diplomacy aggressively and come up with a mutually acceptable plan with Iran in terms of linking Turkey with Azerbaijan permanently via establishing a workable Zangezur corridor. Both states will only lose in the long term if entered into a protracted confrontation with each other.

What are Iran's concerns anyway? A road access (or multiple ones) can be established within the Zangezur corridor, making sure Iran stays connected to Armenia via land. But I feel the real Iranian concern is the establishment of a Pan Turkic entity in Caucus and Central Asia, led by Turkiye.
Iran has no say in this, this issue is about Armenia and Azerbaijan. Armenia occupied these areas and Azerbaijan after decades of diplomacy didnt bring any results will take its lands back by force. Iran should stfu and stay in a corner or his azz will get wacked by Turks. I am not joking neither is our Sultan Erdogan.
That would not be possible as it would be seen as an unprovoked invasion of Turkey on Armenia proper. I think that operation will also have to be carried out by Azeri forces, if it really has to come down to that. Or maybe use military pressure for a quid-pro-quo: Armenia gets some of the Artask and Azeris get Zangezur corridor through Southern Armenia.
There is no artsagh it is Karabakh. Azerbaijan will get Karabakh and Zengezur aswell there is nothing to negotiate here. We’ll see soon what will happens.

Last edited:
go and fix your economic problems
Lira is still more valuable then your tumen. With all your gas and oil exports your country is still drowning in poverty.

low IQ turd

We will liberated our province Azerbaijan.
Good night stupids
My piss has more IQ then several irani’s IQ’s put together.

We should be carefull about stealthy Qaher-313 though that sht is very dangerous.

Lira is still more valuable then your tumen. With all your gas and oil exports your country is still drowning in poverty.

We should be carefull about stealthy Qaher-313 though that sht is very dangerous.
500 billion debt put donkey's homeland between worst economies.

Israel should be removed from Azerbaijan in order to give some security guarantees to Iran. But If they still support the Armenians against Azerbaijan, then the Shusha declaration will be fulfilled.

tell your mom to be more carefull about qaater.......ishek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom