What's new

Video of Indians and Pakistani's not shooting at each other

Not every region of Indian subcontinent is like western punjab.

What do you mean by that?

Do you even know it is the Madras regiment which guards the Siachen glacier, the highest battlefield in the world with the most hostile conditions, has its soldiers mostly from southern states. Just because you don't see a lot of southerners close to your border areas doesn't mean they're weak or aren't in the army at all.

Trust me without Northern Indians you wont stand a chance against any opponent.

While I appreciate this kind of videos, but it does not always give the complete picture. Why is it always some north Indians being in a video with Pakistanis to give the impression both sides are the same? why not put someone from Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Bengal, maybe even the northeast Indian region and compare their food with Pakistan's food?

Every 4-6 months, a meaningless pointless article, youtube clip or some silly misguided opinion is given air time to promote the lie that Pakistanis and indians are the same or are friends. When the reality is that nothing could be further from the truth. This has been comprehensively disproved by many on PDF over a number of years. These gimmicks never ever change the ground reality or have any effect whatsoever. They are simply retarded novelties.

That's the point. The main cause of hostility between the two nations is Kashmir and neither of us are going to give up. To resolve the dispute based on current or past scenarios is to wage a full fledged war which may turn into nuclear resulting in the destruction of both nations. My opinion would be, if there comes a time when both countries have govts who are actually willing to resolve the Kashmir dispute peacefully, it would be to stay put at the current locations the armies are holding and to sign an agreement to make it the official Indo-Pak border.
You know the impression "Sounding like a broken record". You are doing that again and again and again!! As long as india has it´s occupying forces in Kashmir and denying them the right to choose as to who do they want to live with, The apartheid, racist and Islamophobic india, they want to be independent or they want to live with Pakistan, THERE IS GOING TO BE THIS DISPUTE. And your solution sounds like bullshit more than anything else. "it would be to stay put at the current locations the armies are holding and to sign an agreement to make it the official Indo-Pak border." Are you kidding me. This is your solution, to leave Kashmir under the cruel occupation of india. No thanks. We don´t want war but we will end one if you begin one. Don´t try to out maneuver us, you are trying to be a wise guy. NOT GOOD!!

Bache ki jan loge ab ap log? :rofl::rofl::D
Bhaa g Kabill toa Bacha issi k hay ki iss ki lay hi li jaey JAAN. But that Tmagha-e-Chey that @Areesh gave him will suffice for the time being.

My best friend is Indian. I go to his house all the time. Guess what no one here cares about any of the bull$hit that goes on over there. We don't even talk about India Pakistan, and I've been friends with him for 10 years. Everything that take place is politically motivated. That's the bottom line.

My best friend is Indian. I go to his house all the time. Guess what no one here cares about any of the bull$hit that goes on over there. We don't even talk about India Pakistan, and I've been friends with him for 10 years. Everything that take place is politically motivated. That's the bottom line.
Next time ask him how to solve Kashmir issue:coffee:

While I appreciate this kind of videos, but it does not always give the complete picture. Why is it always some north Indians being in a video with Pakistanis to give the impression both sides are the same? why not put someone from Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Bengal, maybe even the northeast Indian region and compare their food with Pakistan's food?
Probably coz the shared similarities end with north indians,,the rest of india has nothng in common with present day pakistan
I am Indian from Kerala I have nothing in common with Pakistan culturally ... Those Indias who think they have things common with Pakistan can cross border and be with them ...

Kerala has no land borders with Pak, No cross border terrorism issue with Pak , no territorial dispute with Pak... But we will fight on boarders to defend every inch of India...

I am from a very small ancient tiny minority tribe in Kerala... and when u hear a soldier from Kerala has died on border then there are 90% chances that the soldier is from my tribe... peace loving North Indians can go live with their culturally close brothers or if u stay in India singing about your similar chai , samosas and jaleebis, we from this tribe those men who dont fight on the Indian border will make sure our bullets will tear your hearts first and then the enemies...

Blood of my brothers and integrity of my nation matters ...
Seriously this occassional bhayya love is kinda becoming unbearable.
I have noticed tht its mostly north Indians n eastern pakistanis who come up with such videos,,,the funny thing is,,again its mostly the northies who have deep seated distrust n hate for pakistan,,it oozes prominently from thr vitriolic criticism of islam n pakistan.
North indians shud realise tht they r not the sole representatives of India,,Pakistanis shud know this too

Probably coz the shared similarities end with north indians,,the rest of india has nothng in common with present day pakistan

Seriously this occassional bhayya love is kinda becoming unbearable.
I have noticed tht its mostly north Indians n eastern pakistanis who come up with such videos,,,the funny thing is,,again its mostly the northies who have deep seated distrust n hate for pakistan,,it oozes prominently from thr vitriolic criticism of islam n pakistan.
North indians shud realise tht they r not the sole representatives of India,,Pakistanis shud know this too
We south Indians and North East Indians take up war with Pakistan because we Believe in Indian Nationalism we believe any attack on Northern Borders is an attack on Us killing them is like Killing Us...

and after all this killing if some Stupid North Indian Thinks that they have things in common with Pakistan then FUCCk this , This is not a our War... We contribute not only in Men but also in intellect , money and Taxes...

And those who think we South Indian are a walkover ... They should read History I belong to a tribe which Brought Colonial Dutch to its knees ...The defeat was so severe they had to pack their Bags in rest of South Asia... My tribe defeated Tipu and French Combined... Our Small tribe Defeated Lord Wellesly 3 times who went back to England and Became Duke of Wellington who Vanquished the Napoleon his defeat was so severe that this part of his defeat in Kerala is deleted from British History ... and mind you we are just 9 % of Kerala Population just over a 3 million individuals ....and we are just one tribe of South India there are 100's more such tribes... most of the leading Scientist of ISRO and DRDO are from Kerala ...

You thank god that its not Kerala which is bordering your country ... Be very Thankful ...

that was my point

And those who think we South Indian are a walkover ... They should read History I belong to a tribe which Brought Colonial Dutch to its knees ...The defeat was so severe they had to pack their Bags in rest of South Asia... My tribe defeated Tipu and French Combined... Our Small tribe Defeated Lord Wellesly 3 times who went back to England

honest question, which tribe is this? im assuming you are talking about a tribe within Kerala not the whole Kerala

Sure there maybe diaagreements amongst the youth over silly matters but in general the two communities tolerate eachother. It is common to see Madirs Masjids and Gurdwaras in the same neighbourhoods. Both communities life as neighbours, work colleagues and friends.

That's India. Just fyi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom