What's new

Video of Indians and Pakistani's not shooting at each other

Indians and Pakistanis get along abroad because they are a foreign minority in a sea of outsiders. So the natural human tendency to huddle together for comfort, security, the known.

I am sure none if us living here on our native land has any illusions.

I lived in US many years. Other than a casual chit chat, I don't find Indians closer to me than anyone else other than Pakistanis. In fact, sometimes even some Pakistanis feel like aliens to me as opposed to people I grew up with.

I lived in US many years. Other than a casual chit chat, I don't find Indians closer to me than anyone else other than Pakistanis. In fact, sometimes even some Pakistanis feel like aliens to me as opposed to people I grew up with.

That's because you are a confident well built good looking gregarious guy who can pass off for a firang probably.

Most of us are small and very brown and feel overawed initially in the sea of white.

In My View There May Be Certain Similarities Between Indians and Pakistanis After All We Have Been Living Side By Side.
But To Say That We Are The One and Same Is Completely Wrong.

Most Indians Typically Say That Pakistanis and Indians Are One And The Same And Partition Should Not Have Happened Blah Blah I Ask Them One Thing Tell Me One Cultural Trait Common Between A Man Living In Imphal and a Man Living In
Quetta.(My Home Town)

You See India In Particular and Subcontinent In General Is A Very Huge and Diverse.Keeping It One Whole With A Western Style Democracy Was Not Going To Be Natural Solution.Some Sort of Partition Had To Happen.

Even In This Arrangement You See Dozens Of Insurgencies in India,Similarly Pakistan Has Had It's Fair Share of Militancy and Separatism.So Has Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.The Thing Is It Is Difficult To Satisfy Everyone
I agree with you may be there are some similarities between indian and Pakistani punjabis. You are right person living in pune(my home town )have nothing in common with Pakistanis.
Similar thing can be said about different places in India but we have forged a strong national identity in last 70 year's.
As for insurgencies, we had some issues in North East and punjab but that is resolved now. Maoists are not separatists they want to control whole india and bring communist regime. But they are also dieing slowly.
You are wrong india is doing great with western style democracy. Partition was good for us also we got rid of huge Muslim population.

oooo mannn... I have never seen anyone getting roasted this hard like Areesh &co did to @ranjeet today.. buddy you certainly deserve the CHE medal today..:laughcry::laughcry::rofl:

That's because you are a confident well built good looking gregarious guy who can pass off for a firang probably.

Most of us are small and very brown and feel overawed initially in the sea of white.

It's not just looks. I made friends with some Indians and although I could communicate with them, a lot of the terms were strange.

They would say baddiya! I would explain to them that the word is actually vaddiya in Punjabi. They had no idea what the word zabardast means. When I would say zabardast, they would ask me what it means. Anything I would pronounce with a z was quickly replaced by a j.

They would shake hands and say jai hind, and try to shake hands with me while I would just stand there looking at them.

Foodwise, hindus will only tolerate chicken as a meat to eat. So going out with them for dinner was a pain in the ***. Chicken butter, chicken and chapati, chicken kebab, chicken paneer, and eventually I came to the point where I asked them to eat bakra. They replied, 'ne bhai hum to sirif chicken kaatay he'.

It was an unusual experience. I find Indians to be our third cousins with weird lifestyle.

oooo mannn... I have never seen anyone getting roasted this hard like Areesh &co did to @ranjeet today.. buddy you certainly deserve the CHE medal today..:laughcry::laughcry::rofl:

Congratulations to you on ASJW/Lashker e Jhangvi victory in bypoll election of PP 78. I hope you give the CHE medal to Shias of jhang too.

Congratulations to you on ASJW/Lashker e Jhangvi victory in bypoll election of PP 78. I hope you give the CHE medal to Shias of jhang too.

Burns are fatal man..Try some Barnol Extravaganza... i guess you gave it to the Muslims of india before electing the butcher of gujrat as well .. :azn::D

Don't Worry About Sipah e Sahaba Winning One Seat That's All They Can Win.What About An RSS Kar Sevak Who Has Been Elected To The Highest Office In Your Country.What About SS Who Are In Maharashtra Government??

Burns are fatal man..Try some Barnol Extravaganza... i guess you gave it to the Muslims of india before electing the butcher of gujrat as well .. :azn::D
Keep burnol with yourself and apply abundantly on your own National Action Plan.

Don't Worry About Sipah e Sahaba Winning One Seat That's All They Can Win.What About An RSS Kar Sevak Who Has Been Elected To The Highest Office In Your Country.What About SS Who Are In Maharashtra Government??

Loved the bold letters, I hope it might comfort victims of Sipah e Sahaba.

I agree with you may be there are some similarities between indian and Pakistani punjabis. You are right person living in pune(my home town )have nothing in common with Pakistanis.
Similar thing can be said about different places in India but we have forged a strong national identity in last 70 year's.
As for insurgencies, we had some issues in North East and punjab but that is resolved now. Maoists are not separatists they want to control whole india and bring communist regime. But they are also dieing slowly.
You are wrong india is doing great with western style democracy. Partition was good for us also we got rid of huge Muslim population.

See This Is The Point Our Founding Fathers Tried To Make Hindus And Muslims Are So Fundamentally Different Making Them Live Together Is A Bad Idea.

When I Said Insurgencies I Was Not Just Talking About India Only,I Was Talking About This As A Common Phenomena In South Asia.Because There Are Such Vast Differences That It Is Difficult To Please Everyone.

Yes You Have A Working Democracy But Have You Noticed That Regional Parties By and Large Rule The Roost.It Is Markedly Different From WESTERN DEMOCRACIES.Again Proves My Point

Loved the bold letters, I hope it might comfort victims of Sipah e Sahaba.

How Did You Comfort The Victims Of Gujarat Massacre After Electing RSS To Power

Is this how win of Sipah e Sahaba would be sold in Pakistan?
Just so LEJ and TTP both have their origins in Sipah e Sahaba

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09ISLAMABAD2576_a.html

The Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) was formed in 1985
in Jhang, Punjab by anti-Shia clerics.
This banned terrorist
organization is focused on sectarian violence and the group
was originally supported by Zia-ul-Haq's government in a move
to counter Shia Iran's influence in Pakistan.
The funding
for SSP comes from both external and local sources such as
the trader-merchant class in Jhang. SSP was responsible for
the rise in sectarian violence in the 1980s and 1990s. SSP
advocates Deobandi ideology and has served as the basic

ISLAMABAD 00002576 003 OF 004

ideological and militant birthing ground for other militant
groups. The group was linked with the 1997 attack on former
prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and they take credit for killing
several Shia doctors in Karachi in 2001. Recently, the SSP
has resurged in Southern Punjab and has links with other
militant outfits. Qari Hussain, the most feared deputy of
Tehreek Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) recently killed leader,
Baitullah Mehsud, came out of SSP and many of the TTP's foot
soldiers are from SSP ranks.
(Note. The SSP is also believed
to be behind the violence against Christians in Punjab in
late August and early September 2009. End Note.)

¶10. (C) Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) grew out of SSP and was
founded in Bhakkar, South Punjab. The Deobandi organization
was initially focused on the elimination of Shias
, but after
9/11 its attention shifted to fighting the war on terror
against the United States.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/who-do-y...bings-in-pakistan.220578/page-6#ixzz4Rcii1ogV

Is this how win of Sipah e Sahaba would be sold in Pakistan?

I Am Not A Spokesperson of Sipah e Sahaba You Explain RSS And SS.And Winning One Seat Does Not Make Them Masters of Pakistan Unlike RSS Who Have Become Masters of India

I already said it's not about if they win or not but it's about how many percent of people in that constituency believes in their ideology. Lets' wait for the elections and results.

People are free to believe in whatever they want to. It is the state that would implement its will that doesn't happen in India.

Just so LEJ and TTP both have their origins in Sipah e Sahaba

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09ISLAMABAD2576_a.html

The Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) was formed in 1985
in Jhang, Punjab by anti-Shia clerics.
This banned terrorist
organization is focused on sectarian violence and the group
was originally supported by Zia-ul-Haq's government in a move
to counter Shia Iran's influence in Pakistan.
The funding
for SSP comes from both external and local sources such as
the trader-merchant class in Jhang. SSP was responsible for
the rise in sectarian violence in the 1980s and 1990s. SSP
advocates Deobandi ideology and has served as the basic

ISLAMABAD 00002576 003 OF 004

ideological and militant birthing ground for other militant
groups. The group was linked with the 1997 attack on former
prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and they take credit for killing
several Shia doctors in Karachi in 2001. Recently, the SSP
has resurged in Southern Punjab and has links with other
militant outfits. Qari Hussain, the most feared deputy of
Tehreek Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) recently killed leader,
Baitullah Mehsud, came out of SSP and many of the TTP's foot
soldiers are from SSP ranks.
(Note. The SSP is also believed
to be behind the violence against Christians in Punjab in
late August and early September 2009. End Note.)

¶10. (C) Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) grew out of SSP and was
founded in Bhakkar, South Punjab. The Deobandi organization
was initially focused on the elimination of Shias
, but after
9/11 its attention shifted to fighting the war on terror
against the United States.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/who-do-y...bings-in-pakistan.220578/page-6#ixzz4Rcii1ogV

@ranjeet

See even brainless cheerleader from Tamil Nadu @Syama Ayas accepts the fact that state of Pakistan is enemy of TTP/LeJ/SSP.

I don't know what you were debating with me while defending drama on death of those few soldiers from Kerala.

Back
Top Bottom