What's new

Video of Indians and Pakistani's not shooting at each other

Peace can only prevail between both countries if Kashmir Issue will be resolved according to will of Kashmir People.

Kashmir is just a talisman of the unfinished business Pakistan has with India. There is going to be no peace between the two nations.

The girl in black had a thing for indian guy

:D:D:D:D yeah picked that one up aswell bro "you guys really know what you are doing!" LMAO

Dude we just had a Cricket Game in the MCA (mercantile cricket association). Indian Team V Pakistani Team. It was a tough game and morals were high, It did not matter who won at the end of the day, to be honest. everyone had fun, India & Pakistan were the true winners of the day!

It was great cracking jokes and having fun & hosting Lunch. There was no animosity nor hatred, Just mutual respect for each other. Outside the subcontinent is a different ball game altogether.

So You Admit That Pakistanis And Indians Are Two Separate Nations Not One :agree::agree:
I am talking about peoples not nations. Indians and Pakistanis are very different people. Pakistanis are Arab descendants who have illegally occupied our land. we need to liberate our land and send all Pakistani Arabs to their native land(Saudi Arabia)

I am talking about peoples not nations. Indians and Pakistanis are very different people. Pakistanis are Arab descendants who have illegally occupied our land. we need to liberate our land send all Pakistani Arabs to their native land(Saudi Arabia)

Good Luck With That :lol::lol::lol:

I know You Will Keep Trying You Guys Are Pretty Resilient In This Regard :rofl::rofl:
We are moving in right direction steadily. we were banned three times since independence but we are in power now. slowly and steadily we are working to achieve our ultimate goal.:-)

We are moving in right direction steadily. we were banned three times since independence but we are in power now. slowly and steadily we are working to achieve our ultimate goal.:-)

We Are Also Preparing For Ghazawah e Hind Do Wish Us Best of Luck :enjoy:

Oh No You Don't Need To Worry About Him He Would Be The Least Your Worries If The Ghazwah Starts :P
:lol: It was nice talking to you mate.:tup: trolling aside i would like to know your views about topic.

I am Indian from Kerala I have nothing in common with Pakistan culturally ... Those Indias who think they have things common with Pakistan can cross border and be with them ...

Kerala has no land borders with Pak, No cross border terrorism issue with Pak , no territorial dispute with Pak... But we will fight on boarders to defend every inch of India...

I am from a very small ancient tiny minority tribe in Kerala... and when u hear a soldier from Kerala has died on border then there are 90% chances that the soldier is from my tribe... peace loving North Indians can go live with their culturally close brothers or if u stay in India singing about your similar chai , samosas and jaleebis, we from this tribe those men who dont fight on the Indian border will make sure our bullets will tear your hearts first and then the enemies...

Blood of my brothers and integrity of my nation matters ...
I agree really, the Indians shown in that video are almost all Punjabi.

I am talking about peoples not nations. Indians and Pakistanis are very different people. Pakistanis are Arab descendants who have illegally occupied our land. we need to liberate our land and send all Pakistani Arabs to their native land(Saudi Arabia)
Pakistanis are neither Arabs nor Indians - and this is not your Land.

:lol: It was nice talking to you mate.:tup: trolling aside i would like to know your views about topic.

In My View There May Be Certain Similarities Between Indians and Pakistanis After All We Have Been Living Side By Side.
But To Say That We Are The One and Same Is Completely Wrong.

Most Indians Typically Say That Pakistanis and Indians Are One And The Same And Partition Should Not Have Happened Blah Blah I Ask Them One Thing Tell Me One Cultural Trait Common Between A Man Living In Imphal and a Man Living In
Quetta.(My Home Town)

You See India In Particular and Subcontinent In General Is A Very Huge and Diverse.Keeping It One Whole With A Western Style Democracy Was Not Going To Be Natural Solution.Some Sort of Partition Had To Happen.

Even In This Arrangement You See Dozens Of Insurgencies in India,Similarly Pakistan Has Had It's Fair Share of Militancy and Separatism.So Has Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.The Thing Is It Is Difficult To Satisfy Everyone

On A Cultural Level The Mughalai Or Indian Muslim Culture Can Be Described As Closest to That of Pakistan

Last edited:
Indians and Pakistanis get along abroad because they are a foreign minority in a sea of outsiders. So the natural human tendency to huddle together for comfort, security, the known.

I am sure none of us living here on our native land has any illusions. Not when we have our soldiers being beheaded at the border. Or scores of passengers machine gunned on a railway platform.

Hope the perspective furthers the cause of this feel good thread.

Back
Top Bottom