What's new

Video Gamers report in!

console is good but 720 p is not good ! also playing with a console is not yet all feasible in iran , you have to go through all sorts of stuff . you must have a computer anyway to sort up your stuff , so why not play on your computer with a 1080 p
What stuff? Firewalls?

Quite sad but I play em both. I use PS4 for games like SFV, Mortal Kombat or FIFA. Other than these its PC
Yes man nothing compares to pc gaming but now i dont serious gaming much just play one or two games thats all!

What stuff? Firewalls?

Yes man nothing compares to pc gaming but now i dont serious gaming much just play one or two games thats all!

firewalls , lag , console's region .. buying games , receiving the dvd's .. bootlegging and all the hassles associated with it . i never have had a console myself but it's not like in america or europe where you go to a store to buy games , and the cableman comes to your home for the internet and you have internet after 20 minutes ..

even in israel they try to use pc's more

The graphics and attention paid to details (in trailer) is far more better than Generals etc. Definitely a game I would like to play .......... I hope it has easy controls like in Generals etc we can select a group and number it and then use it by simply identifying thru their assigned number.

Oh yeah, its a new game from 2014 so better graphics no doubt. Also far more in depth. With regards to the control I couldnt say for sure since I have never played it myself. I am looking to buying it in the coming months but not right now since I have too much going on already (paradox games, battlefield 1 etc).

anything like wargame on ps4? this game looks interesting.

I dont think so. Strategy games are not really suited for consoles. There might be some that I do not know of but generally speaking , strategy games are solely released for PC's.

Oh yeah, its a new game from 2014 so better graphics no doubt. Also far more in depth. With regards to the control I couldnt say for sure since I have never played it myself. I am looking to buying it in the coming months but not right now since I have too much going on already (paradox games, battlefield 1 etc).

I dont think so. Strategy games are not really suited for consoles. There might be some that I do not know of but generally speaking , strategy games are solely released for PC's.
Nothing is good on consoles except for sports games...shooters are shit on console there are no rts on consoles...then there are stupid games like zeldas that i never liked!
Console is only good for casual gaming...for serious gaming you need mouse and keyboard!

Reporting Punks :d
20170713_203247.jpg

Oh yeah, its a new game from 2014 so better graphics no doubt. Also far more in depth. With regards to the control I couldnt say for sure since I have never played it myself. I am looking to buying it in the coming months but not right now since I have too much going on already (paradox games, battlefield 1 etc)
just so you know every system has realistic limited ammo i.e AH-f can carry only eight tows 70 hydra rockets around 500 bullets and limited fuel once it runs out you need resupply/refuel
and one more fun fact as tow is wire guided if you lose the sight of the tank or apc before it hit them it will miss but hellfire being a active guided missile will still hit them even after losing the lock by the parent craft

EG knocked out of the Dota International Tournament.
No more of Sumail's epic plays :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom