What's new

Video Gamers report in!

How i am gonna land in it than :wacko:
Take-off speed: 340-370km/h IAS
Touchdown speed: 260-270km/h IAS

and drops like a rock when flying low and slow.

even the radar only works for 20 odd minutes max

yeh plane he sala manhoos hai, udta kafan.. our IAF pilots are good/brave. :D

yeh plane he sala manhoos hai, udta kafan.. our IAF pilots are good/brave. :D
:lol: Don't say that :( it's my one of my most fav fighter jet well yea it has killed our pilots too but still Mig 21 is :smitten:

Take-off speed: 340-370km/h IAS
Touchdown speed: 260-270km/h IAS

and drops like a rock when flying low and slow.

even the radar only works for 20 odd minutes max
I can only imagine what pilots go through while flying it :fie:

:lol: Don't say that :( it's my one of my most fav fighter jet well yea it has killed our pilots too but still Mig 21 is

I can only imagine what pilots go through while flying it :fie:
yep, love it too. totally worth investing in the sim, 110% paisa vasool and you get to appreciate what real world Mig-21 pilots go through, small loiter time, nightmare handling, 20 min radar etc

there's even a dumb nuke delivery, but the animation is very sub par, at least in dcs 1

woh kyu bhai:o:
old school Ruski tech ?

It takes about 5 minutes to warm up before you can use it, after that it can be in stand-by mode for 40 minutes, on only when needed.

Time limits for the radar are imposed by limited amount of it's cooling liquid. If the radar overheats, the TURN OFF RADAR red light inside the radar screen will light on. In that case, turn off the radar to avoid radar failure.

I need suggestions on computer games like "Red Alert ..... The Generals" type ?????

Should be easy to install ........ I am interested in playing only ...... no technicalities ....
Try a few different Mods for Generals. I think one of the best was called Red Star or something. They added Russian and Europeans factions in it and both these pack some heavy punches especially those Goddamn Russians. However, keep in mind that both of them will not have a story mode. They are just for matches against AIs only.

Try a few different Mods for Generals. I think one of the best was called Red Star or something. They added Russian and Europeans factions in it and both these pack some heavy punches especially those Goddamn Russians. However, keep in mind that both of them will not have a story mode. They are just for matches against AIs only.

I tried installing one such Mods (I think it was this Red Star) but failed ........ considering my technical ability I just quit ......... or may be the CDs or DVDs here are dubious? It should work fine if Generals etc is working right?

I tried installing one such Mods (I think it was this Red Star) but failed ........ considering my technical ability I just quit ......... or may be the CDs or DVDs here are dubious? It should work fine if Generals etc is working right?
You have to install Generals Zero Hour as well I think. Try finding a YouTube tutorial on how to install the Mod. That will help you a lot

I need suggestions on computer games like "Red Alert ..... The Generals" type ?????

Should be easy to install ........ I am interested in playing only ...... no technicalities ....

Try the wargame series. "Wargame: Red Dragon" has great reviews on steam, and my friend who plays it absolutely loves it. It is a lot more detailed than Generals though, so if you are wanting some easy fun probably go for Generals. The wargame series are known for making very in depth games, with 17 nations and more than a 1000 different kind of units, many cancelling each other out. My friend says it is a bit like chess.

Try the wargame series. "Wargame: Red Dragon" has great reviews on steam, and my friend who plays it absolutely loves it. It is a lot more detailed than Generals though, so if you are wanting some easy fun probably go for Generals. The wargame series are known for making very in depth games, with 17 nations and more than a 1000 different kind of units, many cancelling each other out. My friend says it is a bit like chess.

The graphics and attention paid to details (in trailer) is far more better than Generals etc. Definitely a game I would like to play .......... I hope it has easy controls like in Generals etc we can select a group and number it and then use it by simply identifying thru their assigned number.

anything like wargame on ps4? this game looks interesting.

anything like wargame on ps4? this game looks interesting.
oh my dear peasant, this is a PC exclusive title :p:...But not sure if the controls would be as smooth as in PC for this game. I don't know how you would control a map area by joystick.

oh my dear peasant, this is a PC exclusive title :p:...But not sure if the controls would be as smooth as in PC for this game. I don't know how you would control a map area by joystick.

haha used to be a pc gamer looong time back now i only do ps4! sad right!

console is good but 720 p is not good ! also playing with a console is not yet all feasible in iran , you have to go through all sorts of stuff . you must have a computer anyway to sort up your stuff , so why not play on your computer with a 1080 p

haha used to be a pc gamer looong time back now i only do ps4! sad right!
Quite sad but I play em both. I use PS4 for games like SFV, Mortal Kombat or FIFA. Other than these its PC

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom