What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Scandenavians ain't really rich bro , they're just all on welfare . i'm better off financially than the average norwegian kid . and i'm second tier to all saudi arabian / GCC kids ... it's just their class that blinds muslims like you and me .

i'm sure at the core of her loop is an AMD :D that's why there are so many LED toobs around her rig :D intel builds don't need such measures
upload_2017-7-12_21-24-1.jpeg

Bro I've been playing the game for 2 years straight. I'm just an OOB crazy and was looking for other who shared that love. Black Ice is the best thing that happened to the game, although it screwed with the AI somewhat.
I moved over the starting-OOBs or Historical ones that get created from events, long back.
I liberated India through saved game files and as an independent state created close to 60 divisions by 1941. With all the numerals and nomenclature of the British Indian Army, heck, I even named each and every Brigade.
e.g.
32 Armoured Division
- 1 & 6 Armoured Brigades
- 27 Mechanised Brigade
- 32 Artillery Brigade (SP)
- 421 Anti Tank Regiment (SP)
- 532 Recce Regt
- 732 Transport Company, RIASC
- HQ 32 Armd Div

Even Pak formations are named similarly.

So basically I created a whole new scenario for myself and took Japan, Germany, Italy, Soviet Union, even USA and UK on...
Nice man and that's really impressive naming even brigades and conquering all those countries i would've shared oob with you but haven't played hoi3 much since hoi4 came out.
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series-features/aspirevx15
bro fifa 17 ultra main play kar sakta hay yar kyu bista kartey ho:cry:
To bs phr Witcher 3 khareed sb se pehle you just can't miss that game of the decade! aur hn bhai bhi soch rha hai fifa 16 lene ka phr dono match lgaya kreinge kya kehta hai? ;)

Bloody campers... :lol:
I have the steam version but you should probably buy from their store directly. Like you said, DCS 2.0 is not on steam, no Nevada nttr map either, even their modules make their way to steam much later. I think there is a way to buy modules on steam and link it to the standalone, here's a reddit on it.
Yea that's what i will do get DCS from ED store and buy modules from steam.
Steam do offer some very attractive discounts during sales though, and it's just good to have all your stuff in one place. I'm not interested in multiplayer and just like solo scenarios, so steam works for me.
Yea steam sales ftw! i will check out the multiplayer tho i will get shot down at least 100 times before i get my first kill :lol:
The Mig 21 is amazing ! Prepare to crash many many times just trying to get it in the air, landing and handling it in the air can get pretty nightmarish too, they put a lot of love in that sim.
Really so the learning curve is really hard? well that still not gonna stop me getting that baby :smitten:btw is there any PAF skins for MIG 21? i think there will be IAF skins but any PAF skin? and which is the place to get skins?

xb1 etc controllers won't cut it for sims. Let us know which one you decide to get, any basic twist stick will do but something like the x-52/pro (with a separate throttle) is a popular choice for combat sims.
Currently going for ThrustMaster T16000m but first stick only throttle later.

Yea steam sales ftw! i will check out the multiplayer tho i will get shot down at least 100 times before i get my first kill :lol:
the high speed takeoff in itself deserves an achievement. :P

Really so the learning curve is really hard? well that still not gonna stop me getting that baby :smitten:btw is there any PAF skins for MIG 21? i think there will be IAF skins but any PAF skin? and which is the place to get skins?
depends how deep you want to wade into it but the devs really went all out to create a realistic flight model, a low altitude low speed cruise will crash you every time, the radar must be used judiciously (cant have it on all the time) and many many other aspects are baked in to it.

you'll be reading into why delta wings perform like they do, and then see it simulated in game, much cool geeky stuff. There are a few free android apps out there too.

check the forums, cant confirm but pretty sure you'll find PAF F-7 liveries for the bison, but you really want to be in cockpit for most of it though. :)

Why not amazon yr? wadi is safe? mene bhi socha tha games khareedne ka phr mene kaha ni amazon sai hai
yar jackpot lag gya tha un kay ek blunder ki wajha say unhon nay 1050ti waley laptop pay 1050(simple)waley ka tag laga dia or shai waley 1050ti ki specs ko ganda wala mess up kar kay 1050 ti ki jagha intel graphic chip likh di yeah dekh
https://en-sa.wadi.com/acer-vx5-591...-inches-1-tb-hdd-windows-10-black-409866.html
https://en-sa.wadi.com/acer-vx5-591...-inches-1-tb-hdd-windows-10-black-409984.html
bhai ko 1000SAR bach gya maine un ko message kia or kaha kay bhai yeah 1050 ti wala laptop 3999 ka hi hay na check kar kay bato zara woh kehta han yeah wohi hay maine dasti order mar dia:lol:
bas app kal jab aye ga to pata chaley ga jackpot nikla kay nahi:D

yar jackpot lag gya tha un kay ek blunder ki wajha say unhon nay 1050ti waley laptop pay 1050(simple)waley ka tag laga dia or shai waley 1050ti ki specs ko ganda wala mess up kar kay 1050 ti ki jagha intel graphic chip likh di yeah dekh
https://en-sa.wadi.com/acer-vx5-591...-inches-1-tb-hdd-windows-10-black-409866.html
https://en-sa.wadi.com/acer-vx5-591...-inches-1-tb-hdd-windows-10-black-409984.html
bhai ko 1000SAR bach gya maine un ko message kia or kaha kay bhai yeah 1050 ti wala laptop 3999 ka hi hay na check kar kay bato zara woh kehta han yeah wohi hay maine dasti order mar dia:lol:
bas app kal jab aye ga to pata chaley ga jackpot nikla kay nahi:D
InshAllah lg jayega :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom