What's new

Video Gamers report in!

O_O but but there's always chance of negotiation right? right?
O_O but but there's always chance of negotiation right? right? i..i.i can't leave gaming...

Nah i don't like fast paced 360 degree shooter like COD but i also don't like sl-o-o-o-o-w multiplayer of TLOU UC4 was ok i tried TLOU's multiplayer it's really not my type BF1, War Thunder, WoWs, Insurgency, Rising Storm etc.

BB?

Yeh TLOU is difficult at start but trust me stick to it and ull love it! Start with supply raid and then move to interrogation mode.interrogation is more tactical and intense.

BB = boom beach.

Yeh TLOU is difficult at start but trust me stick to it and ull love it! Start with supply raid and then move to interrogation mode.interrogation is more tactical and intense.

BB = boom beach.

And did you play TLOU story mode?

Yea AMD is going great so far e.g RX 400 and 500 series cheap and much better than 1060.
fucking miners have ruined it for anyone trying to put together a system. I got a 1070 not that long ago and it was probably the last decently priced 1070 there was, prices almost doubled the next week. It's worse for the AMD cards as they are said to be better at mining. 1060 prices are also climbing now.. one can only get an entry level card or go very high end with 1080/ti/titan etc.. it's pretty crazy right now, these miners are rigging like 5 gtx 1070s or something on an old intel celeron chip lol

Amnesia is crazy!!! Try SOMA, the latest from Amnesia's developers. It's epic.
Soma looks great, missed it at the sale, probably grab it at the halloween one.

/cheapskate baniya

F** didn't got notification for this anyway first of all congratz bro!!!:tup::tup::tup::tup: :D the specs are awesome you can run most of the modern games @1080p with med-high settings e.g Fifa 16
I was going to ask you whether your PC can handle Fifa cuz if it can than we should get it to play multiplayer ;) and now i saw this! congratz and tell me it's model number so that i can dissect it fully :D #LongLiveGaming

Congratz!!! mmm that look such a beast!!! btw the new RX Vega beats 1080 but still 1080 is a beast:tup:
http://www.game-debate.com/news/232...rks-leak-beats-gtx-1080-first-specs-confirmed

Tried Uncharted 4 yet?

There will be steam sales in dec most games get 50-75% off so you can get a lot of them!!

AMD vega is just a tongue in cheek , because most unveiling conferences are in Las Vegas ! :P
AMD is supposed to beat both nvidia and intel for a long time now, but we're still waiting :D

And did you play TLOU story mode?
Yes 2.5 times iirc started 3rd time on grounded (or was it crushed don't remember) stopped at Library part.
fucking miners have ruined it for anyone trying to put together a system. I got a 1070 not that long ago and it was probably the last decently priced 1070 there was, prices almost doubled the next week. It's worse for the AMD cards as they are said to be better at mining. 1060 prices are also climbing now.. one can only get an entry level card or go very high end with 1080/ti/titan etc.. it's pretty crazy right now, these miners are rigging like 5 gtx 1070s or something on an old intel celeron chip lol

Soma looks great, missed it at the sale, probably grab it at the halloween one.

/cheapskate baniya
Damn that's not a good news for those looking to build a new PC or upgrade atm...
Btw which plane is that in your DP it's DCS right? hopefully i will be purchasing a new joystick soon probably t16000m the only thing i am worried about is looking around while flying and throttle...
AMD is supposed to beat both nvidia and intel for a long time now, but we're still waiting :D
Well not a fanboy here (tho i have an amd gpu and intel cpu lol) but they're beating team green in GPU's at least look at console market the new xbox one x and mid range GPU's 1060 vs 580/480. :D

1080 is a beast too. What resolution/frames are you shooting for ? The exhaust style cooler + the rad should keep it nice and cool.

yes , it's running smoothly for now . i tried not to fiddle with the default resolutions .. but in the game the render resolution is close to 4K , 3xxx something by 16xx something .. but it's overscanned because of this . do you know how to fix this mate ?

it's a non-Ti ! they had their Ti's with 11 gb ! but they put them on their website right after i bought this ! they took this one off and put up their Ti's !!

bunch of Turk thieves in iran ..

Well not a fanboy here (tho i have an amd gpu and intel cpu lol) but they're beating team green in GPU's at least look at console market the new xbox one x and mid range GPU's 1060 vs 580/480. :D

:tup:

Yes 2.5 times iirc started 3rd time on grounded (or was it crushed don't remember) stopped at Library part.

Damn that's not a good news for those looking to build a new PC or upgrade atm...
Btw which plane is that in your DP it's DCS right? hopefully i will be purchasing a new joystick soon probably t16000m the only thing i am worried about is looking around while flying and throttle...

Story is amazing right!! Best story mode after half life imo. Uc story mode is good but TLOU is next level! Cant wait for Days gone and TLOU 2.

10ish years back i was a crazily in love with counter strike gave it my heart and soul gave it like 12-14 hours a day and we had an amazing relationship for years and i waw good with her but then i grew up and lost interest in it and now i miss counter strike! For me it was and still is the best fps ever! I love gaming and i am 33 now and i still make sure i play the last of us for atleast 2 hours a day..before my new found love for TlOU i tried many games on playstation(i am a console gamer now only) cods,battlefileds etc but they were too lame for me but TLOU is amazing its slow, tactical, methodical the kind of games i like!

I was also good at fifa but havnt done any serious fifa since fifa 15,fifa is borng now;

So if anyone here plays TLOU on ps4 add me psn :pk_newb3e.

don't play counter strike or you'll miss the joy and laughter of call of duty

don't play counter strike or you'll miss the joy and laughter of call of duty

Haha true you need to be a moron to enjoy COD!! Camping and fucking strikes and what not. And people just keep running in this game its chaos!!

Haha true you need to be a moron to enjoy COD!! Camping and fucking strikes and what not. And people just keep running in this game its chaos!!

you don't need to be a moron , you just have to have the proper hardware . otherwise stick to counterstrike ..

you don't need to be a moron , you just have to have the proper hardware . otherwise stick to counterstrike ..

Even with proper hardware COD is stupidity at its best!!

Kiddies camp kar rahay hootay hain ya olympic champion ki turhan bhag rahay hootay hain! Aur kuch nai toh koi drone a keh suur peh missile mar dayta hai...

COD is for kids suffering with hyper disorders.

yes , it's running smoothly for now . i tried not to fiddle with the default resolutions .. but in the game the render resolution is close to 4K , 3xxx something by 16xx something .. but it's overscanned because of this . do you know how to fix this mate ?
Not sure I follow, the resolution you play is at whatever your monitor can output. You can choose a lower resolution than the native one for more fps if that's an issue.

I'm still at a lowly 1080p, never even seen a 4k display.

It's the default SU-25 from DCS, it's free ! The base DCS world platform is 100% free and comes with the SU -25 SU- 25T and civvie P-51.

Most joysticks come with a thumb button for viewing around, works fine generally but consider getting a trackir. Those really take simming to another level and put your head in the game.

It's the default SU-25 from DCS, it's free ! The base DCS world platform is 100% free and comes with the SU -25 SU- 25T and civvie P-51.
Yep have tried to fly those with xb1 controller oh what a pain.... but i did enjoyed starting up the T51! can't wait to fly Mig 21 <3 and M2000 one more question from where i should buy modules steam or their own store? cuz doesn't have everything right? DCS is 2.0 atm.
Most joysticks come with a thumb button for viewing around, works fine generally but consider getting a trackir. Those really take simming to another level and put your head in the game.
Will buy that later it's on my list but first joystick!
Any fan of total war series here?
Not a fan but did enjoyed the Empire total war a loooot! loved it actually Napoleon was good to hope make another Empire TW.

Not a fan but did enjoyed the Empire total war a loooot! loved it actually Napoleon was good to hope make another Empire TW
What i like about the series is it gives far more importance to the actual battle and how you fight on that day. Also, you don't need to develop cities fro the ground up in every match like Age of empires. You should give Total War: Rome 2 a chance. Its one of the best installment in the series series.

Back
Top Bottom